Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• No! Don't be sad! :(

I'll put the comments for both here: Glad to see Peter and Morgan again and the ending to the last chapter has me curious as to what will happen!

EMMYPESS posted: »

I couldn't sleep very well that night. The first night back in my own bed, away from the chaos. Away from the bliss. And all I could thin

• You got me then. XD Take your time too. :)

Jesus, 8-9 chapters already? I'll definitely read them tomorrow or this weekend, all this story reading has been getting me pumped up to do my own chapters again. Another one for Rose and Tezoth I'll do on here and one for a story that I haven't created another chapter in forever back on Mark's thread. (like you have been posting recently on)

Haha, yeah XD And I know you know she'll be okay. I'm a sucker for having decently good outtakes :P I'm still kinda trying to push forward.

• It is very annoying when you lose what you've written! The chapter still got across what was happening though, and you've left us with a cliffhanger again! I think a daughter is better - she seems somehow more badass xD

Bloody-Mary posted: »

I'm so sorry, this was suppose to be up a long time ago but I deleted it by mistake! DX Downside of using an IPod... Plus I cut this chapt

• So had Ariana seen Mary before the dinner at Junior's, or was that the first time in many years? Also, I'm guessing that Mary wants to have another child because it would show that Junior still loves her, and it gives her a sense of family that she didn't have when she was a child? Perhaps I'm wrong, but it's good reading either way. :D

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 17 "Princess and the Porgie" I managed to contact Peter before he left for work. He was not too pleased to hear my ever growin

• Oh, it's like Bambi all over again! :'( Sort of like Bambi. I don't think I've actually seen the film, come to think of it. Anyway, I just don't know where things can go from here :( Though I do like that Sheila is adjusted enough to not care about Mary holding a knife to Junior's throat - she's clearly set up for life xD

Chapter 18 "Long live the Queen" So much for not writing as much but I couldn't help it today. EVERYTHING in town is closed due to the

• Where would any of them be without Swineheart! :O I hope Morgan will be okay, though I still don't trust Peter and Tiana too much. Now they're in the Mundy world I'm just oddly suspicious.

The morning greeted me with the tweeting of mundy birds outside of our narrow apartment-castle window. I had almost forgot about those who o

• No; this was the first time in centuries and what an odd way to know your estranged sister is alive. You are right; Mary didn't have a typical 'family' growing up, so when she and Junior became a couple, she desperatly wanted to fill that void that has haunted her for years.

LupineNoir posted: »

So had Ariana seen Mary before the dinner at Junior's, or was that the first time in many years? Also, I'm guessing that Mary wants to have

• Perhaps its because Bambi is so terribly sad, everyone compares to the movie. I too, have not seen it in a while. As far as Sheila goes, its typical behavior; she has such a sick and twisted mentality like her mother, something like that does not phase her. George on the other hand, would have flipped seeing that in the kitchen. XD

Oh, it's like Bambi all over again! Sort of like Bambi. I don't think I've actually seen the film, come to think of it. Anyway, I just don'

• edited September 2014

Chapter 19

"Once upon a time...part 1"

Alt text

I had to. Don't judge me! lol XD

Alt text

"Good morning, Porgie."

Junior's left eye immediatly opened and was looking right at Mary. Her face rested upon her palms, as her elbows dug into his sides. He peeked over and noticed the time. 8 am.

"What...what are you..." He began rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing..."

"You know what today is, sleepy head?"

Was this a trick question? Junior carefully began thinking. "Ummm..."

"Seriously. You don't even remember your own birthday?"

"Ha. Oh yeah. Guess after a certain age, you seem to forget and not really care too much about it."

"Well, Mr. twenty-one. I thought boys at this age couldn't wait to get so fucked up. Throw a couple back, order the entire menu at Burger King. Throw a couple of Tequila Rose and Fireballs back...end up in a ditch somewhere in Mexico..."

Junior stood up and as he got dressed, Mary took a seat on his desk. "I'm not sure WHAT kind of 'boys' you've had to deal with but ending up in Mexico is NOT on my bucket list. Sorry. I was thinking of just staying home and-"

Mary laughs. "Staying home?! No, no, no. We will get a few cases of beer and I'll make you a speacial treat for dinner." She wraps her arms around Junior's neck and her legs around his waist. "Then, I have something special planned for dessert..."

Junior could feel the burn on his cheeks. "MARY!"

"Psh. Don't even act like you don't want a slice of Mary cake tonight." She jumps down from the desk. "What do you like to eat?"

"Uh. Food?"

Mary rolls her eyes. "No, Porgie. For dinner. What is your most absolute favorite thing to eat?"

"Whew. Man that is a tough one. Ummm...Meatloaf or Fried Chicken."

"Mashed poatatos, gravy and the whole shabang?"

"Yeah. All that sounds good. But where are you-"

"Never mind that pretty little bald head of your's. Go! Shoo shoo and let ME handle this. Go see your folks, take a walk around town-go ice skating, I don't give a fuck. But come back later and I'll have EVERYTHING ready for your birthday."

Junior was fretful, as Mary smiled, took a notepad and wrote down everything she'd be doing. Was he going to return to the cops outside his door, Mary in handcuffs and half the city in flames? As he grabbed his keys and kissed Mary goodbye, he had the sudden urge to forget visiting his folks; they would understand his unusual concern and allow him to stay home.

As he left the apartment complex and drove to his parent's place, all he could think about was Mary. It was nothing bad; his nervousness had subsided once he was on the road and he found himself day dreaming about her beauty and how she has made him a better person. When he reached his destination, Junior was nothing but smiles.

"What are you doing today?"

As the quads stood outside on the porch, Emily lit up a cigarette, as Katie dangled her feet over the railing.

"Fuck if I know. Working. maybe one of the dancers will give me a special birthday dance."

Junior watched as Katie rolled her eyes. "Ohhhh. How original."

"The fuck you gonna do?"

"I'M going to get my hair done in an hour, Jersey is taking me out for Sushi and drinks and after that, he is driving us down to the Jersey Shore and we are going to ride the attractions, play some games and go clubbing."

"The fuck?! I can't see the Jersey Devil pop, lock and dropping it in the club!"

"Its MY birthday and he said we can do what I WANT! And besides-he and dad used to party all the time and-"

"Yeah. When Dinosaurs roamed the Earth."

Katie punched Emily in the arm, as Penelope continued painting her nails.

"Yo, Princess. YOU doing anything tonight or does Oliver have you on a tight leash?"

Penny snorts. "For YOUR information, he is taking me out to dinner and a movie, so don't-"

"Taco Bell does not count as fine dining, Penny."

"Fuck you, Emily!"

Before long, the quads are joined by the twin boys; Ethan sits between the girls, as Peter takes a seat beside Junior. In their hands, they hold envelopes.

"What is that, twerp?"

"Mom and dad said these are for you guys. They'll be up in a bit, so-"

Junior becomes uneasy. "That's not money, is it Peter?"

Peter shrugs, as he hands Junior the envelope with his name on it. He'd never tell his sisters or brothers but since he moved out, his parents had been sending money his way to help out with the bills. He was struggling there for awhile. Junior carefully tears open one of the sides and notices several twenties. Fuck. Money.

"Well, I'm using mine for a new outfit." Katie takes her cash and sticks it in her purse.

As the kids continue the conversation, they notice their parents entering the porch area. Georgie and Lyla take a seat, cups of tea in their hands.

"You kids sure you don't want tea? You know your father can make on hell of a batch."

"Nah, its fine mom. Thank you anyway."

Lyla sends her older children a smile. "Look at you four. Seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with you."

Georgie laughs. "Seemed like just yesterday the Pudding & Pie suddenly became half club half preschool." He sighs. "But, despite everything we went through to get at this moment, it was all worth it. Never in my wildest dreams, did I picture kids, let alone six of them."

Lyla grabs his hand. "Its wonderful having you here. Happy birthday, sweeties." Lyla wips a tear from her eye. "God, I'm a mess this morning. Twenty-one years old. Now, be careful with the drinking...EMILY."

"The fuck, mom!?"

"Hey! Watch your tone of voice around your mother, young lady."

"Yes sir." Emily mumbles. "I'M working tonight. Perhaps its KATHERINE you should worry about!"

"The hell, Emily!?"

"Enough, girls! ALL of you-watch the drinking, don't drive and for fuck's sake, CALL a cab or even us if you need a ride home!"

All four of the kids gave a nod, as Junior stuck the money in his back pocket.

"So, Penelope, what are you doing tonight?"

Before she could answer, Emily speaks. "Taco Bell. That money you gave will surely create a buffet of burritos and Quesadillas."

Penny throws one of the nail polish bottles at her head. "SHUT UP, EMILY! Shit!"

"GIRLS!" Georgie slams his foot down. "Shut up! Now! Go on, Penny."

"Well, what I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted, Oliver is taking me out to dinner and a movie."

"You know where yet, sweetie."

"Nope but it must be pretty fancy. I'M DRESSING UP!"

Katie rolls her eyes.

"What about you, Junior?"

"Well, um, Mary is making me dinner and-"

It was almost like he opened the gates of hell. "MARY is making dinner?!" All eyes were on him. "Mary, Bloody fuckin' Mary-is making dinner?"

"Yes...she wanted to make me something nice and-"

"Well, good for her." Everyones attention was directed at Lyla. "No, I'm serious. That's a very nice gesture and extremly intimate. She is taking the time to craft homemade food for you, Junior and you should be happy. Georgie-remember when I made you dinner for the first time?"

"Yeah...homemade fish and chips. Even the sauce was made from scratch."

"See? I think its a lovely idea. Sounds like you all have a busy night ahead. Just be safe."

Suddenly, Junior didn't seem so worried about the meal waiting at home and the woman preparing it. He and the others sat with their parents for another hour before it was time to leave. They exchanged hugs, kisses and more happy birthday wishes. As he hugged Georgie tightly, Junior heard his father exhale.

"I'm proud of you, son. So proud..."

"I know you are, dad..."

"I love you and have a wonderful time tonight...."

"I love you too, dad."

Junior got in the car and drove back to the apartment, the most extensive smile upon his face.

Chapter 20 soon :)

If you have any questions or concerns, leave them at the bottom. You know the drill. :) Taking a trip in the past. Wanted to thank those that have stuck by me and this wild ride with the Porgie family since day one. Your comments are wonderful to read and the reason why I continued the saga with Junior and Bloody Mary. Oh, Bloody Mary.....why you gotta act like this, hmm? XD

• That sucks. Not seeing your sister for centuries and then seeing her for the 1st time, all because she is dating your boyfriend's brother. I'm curious to see more of their relationship and what happened. I WAS RIGHT! I thought that was the reason why she wants all these kids! I feel bad for her. :( Gah!

No; this was the first time in centuries and what an odd way to know your estranged sister is alive. You are right; Mary didn't have a typic

• Noir did bring up a good point. LOVE how Sheila was like 'okay, whatev' when she saw that in the kitchen. Sick little child! Too much like mommy. )

Perhaps its because Bambi is so terribly sad, everyone compares to the movie. I too, have not seen it in a while. As far as Sheila goes, its

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited September 2014

I loved the Sims images. XD And the second one made me all warm inside. GAH! These two are so adorable together! #BloodyPorgie

I loved the entire scene at Georgie and Lyla's house. Emily is a reall smartass to her sisters. Poor Penelope! And just picturing Jersey dancing at a club made me laugh so hard! XD

'Slice of Mary cake....' That just made my day! No. No, of course Junior does not mind. ;)

Can't wait to see the second part to this. You have me curious as to what will happen next.

EDIT: Sorry but I couldn't help myself! XD

Alt text

Alt text

Chapter 19 "Once upon a time...part 1" I had to. Don't judge me! lol XD "Good morning, Porgie." Junior's left eye imme

• Considering the meal was the first time they found out each other was still alive I think it went pretty well, now.

No; this was the first time in centuries and what an odd way to know your estranged sister is alive. You are right; Mary didn't have a typic

• I imagine she'll be an absolute terror when she's a teenager!

JJwolf posted: »

Noir did bring up a good point. LOVE how Sheila was like 'okay, whatev' when she saw that in the kitchen. Sick little child! Too much like mommy. )

• edited September 2014

Double post.

• edited September 2014

Double post.

Noir did bring up a good point. LOVE how Sheila was like 'okay, whatev' when she saw that in the kitchen. Sick little child! Too much like mommy. )

• You've made it easy to keep on reading with your fine and writing and gripping storylines! Seriously, you should be very proud :) That picture of them embracing each other really captures their passion! And I can't help but wonder what game they're playing :P

Chapter 19 "Once upon a time...part 1" I had to. Don't judge me! lol XD "Good morning, Porgie." Junior's left eye imme

• Nice job on making Georgie look like Junior! And the captions ;)

I loved the Sims images. XD And the second one made me all warm inside. GAH! These two are so adorable together! #BloodyPorgie I loved th

• LMAO those images, tho! XD I love that grin he has! And her caption-so Mary!

Great work, JJ. Also, the 1st image you posted. :)

I loved the Sims images. XD And the second one made me all warm inside. GAH! These two are so adorable together! #BloodyPorgie I loved th

• Before this chapter begins I thought I'd mention that a lot of what's happened so far is mention in the chapter itself, so don't worry if you can't remember most of what's happened.

The Final Chapter: Part Two

Bufkin had been having a good day. Awoken by his favourite piece of classical music chiming from his alarm clock, the flying monkey excelled at his first task: getting up. A breakfast of toast with jam - raspberry, in case you're wondering - fuelled his delight; he went about a task set by Snow White he'd normaly find tiresome with particular bonhomie.

Upon completeing the reorganising of files detailing Homeland bog plants, Bufkin was given the job of collect Bigby's paperwork from the Sheriff's office, as the wolf had once again forgotten to hand it in. A menial task at best, however the monkey completed it with an earnest speed that even Miss Snow noticed. This diligence, though, just meant that he was given another job to do, and another, and another, until the joviality of his day's beginning had utterly worn off.

A polite knock rings through the glass of the Business Office door and echoes around the cavernous room. Snow White looks up from her seemingly inexhaustible pile of paperwork and responds with a single word. "Enter."

The door opens and in steps the Sheriff, white shirt and black tie, and a glamoured Mr Weasel, green shirt and bandages. The latter person had been waiting some twenty minutes for the former's arrival.

"You're late, Sheriff." Miss White's likeness to a school teacher admonishing a pupil is uncanny. "Care to give me an adequate explanation as to why?"

Bigby Wolf did care to give her an adequate explanation, however he couldn't think of one and took a seat in front of Snow's desk in silence, before saying: "The thing is, Snow, that I was up late dealing with paperwork relating to the Crooked Man fiasco. You know how it is," he says, nodding to the mound on her desk.

"Really, Bigby?" Snow is unconvinced.

"Yes." No. Mr Weasel, who has also sat down in front of Snow's desk, considers that while the Sheriff has surely spent an unfortunately long amount of time dealing with villains and brigands, none of the lying techniques such criminals must employ have rubbed off on him. Snow White is of the same opinion and glares at Bigby.

And keeps on glaring.

Eventually, Mr Weasel wonders if she's frozen, until Bigby yields.

"Fine, fine," Bigby says, waving his hands and shaking his head. "I was up late playing poker with Colin. He kept on winning - I swear he cheats - and I was trying to win my money back." Just how did the pig keep on winning, Bigby wonders, therefore ignoring Snow's irritated response.

"... at the farm?" Is all he catches.

"Um, yeah. Sure," he replies, hoping it's the right thing to say. It must be, as Snow seems satisfied.

"Well, let's move on from our Sheriff's incompetency at poker - frankly, Bigby, Colin could probably beat you - and let's get down to why we're here. Mr Weasel," Snow's gaze turns upon him, "how're you?"

There's a brief pause, and then Mr Weasel remarks that he's doing okay, all things considered. "I'm terribly grateful for you rescuing me."

"Ah, don't mention it," replies Bigby.

"Since the Crooked Man affair," Snow White explains, "the Business Office has had to admit that it cannot see all that goes on in Fabletown. But we're damn well going to try."

Mr Weasel had not been expecting such openness as to the state of Fabletown's governing, yet he is appreciative of the candour nonetheless. "How does it relate to me?" He asks.

"The person that, erm, captured you, is not one we were actively aware of."

"But you're 'actively aware' of him now"?

"Of course," Snow brusquely replies. "And we're going to stop him."

"Well that's terrific news," and Mr Weasel is sincere in saying so despite it coming across a little like sarcasm. "I don't actually know who he is though. Would you mind telling me?"

"One moment," answers Snow. "Bufkin," she calls. There's no response. "Bufkin!"

The sound of flapping wings becomes audible, yet louder still is a sigh which seems to weigh the monkey's spirits down as he comes out from behind a bookcase and makes his way towards the three. "Yes, Miss White?"

"Could you retrieve the file on early Fabletown proprietors, please."

"Yes, Miss White," is the dejected response as Bufkin circles in flight, and lets his emerald wings carry him off.
    Looking in Bufkin's direction, Snow remarks, alluding to the winged simian's mood earlier in the morning, that, "it's either non-stop or all-stop with that monkey."

"Or 'full-stop'," Mr Weasel suggests.

"Yes. Maybe," responds Snow. After which there is an awkward silence.

"SO," says Bigby a little too loudly and making Mr Weasel jump, "you remember much of your time in that place?" He is referring to the room in an almost-abandoned apartment block in which Mr Weasel was held captive for over a fortnight.

"No, not really," Mr Weasel informs. "I think I must have been out of this world for most of it, as aside from a conversation I had shortly before you arrived everything else is a blur. Actually, the only solid memory before that conversation was another conversation I had, with Colin. Somewhere on a street near here, at night, I think." Mr Weasel then rubs his forehead, the act of recollection causing stress on his beleaguered brain. "I think I was making my way here, to the Business Office."

"Yes," remarks Snow, putting her hands together on top of her desk. "We bumped into each other."

An expression of concern strikes Mr Weasel's face, in case he has said or done something entirely regrettable.

"You had some tale about having to pay Bufkin back for a poker match -" Snow's eyes slide over to briefly look at Bigby, who stays either unaware of the reference to his losing, or else commands an infallible look of not giving a toss about it, before her gaze returns to the weasel "- that I was suspicious of at the time, but I let you in anyway."

"Ah, we weasels have a way with words." Which may have not been best thing Mr Weasel could have said at that point.

"Mhmm. Anyway, when Bufkin was banging manically on my door fifteen minutes later it was obvious you'd been lying."

Mr Weasel clears his throat. "Sorry. If I'm honest, I can't remember anything about what happened; what did I do to make Bufkin so alarmed?"

"You swore at him for starters - he doesn't like that. Mainly, though, it was not you in person but you in writing that caused him to come find me."

"Me in writing?" Mr Weasel asks, puzzled.

Bigby, meanwhile, maintains his attentive observation of all that Mr Weasel says. Since becoming a Sheriff many, many years ago, he has found that it is important to consider what everyone has to say in a mystery as being relevant, until it is proven otherwise. This task is made easier by his keen hearing, of course.

"According to Bufkin, you came in wanting to view a book regarding Fables of the riverbanks and waterways. This is just the gist of what happened," she adds. "Anyway, when you found the entry in the book pertaining to yourself you discovered it to be blank, except solely for your name."

Mr Weasel bows his head down while his eyes dart about, a movement which seemingly aids in his recollection of the event. "Yes, yes, yes. Bits are coming back! I wanted to remember who I was ." His head swiftly lifts up, his eyes lock onto Snow White's. "Who I am," he quietly finishes.

Bigby's Sheriff senses sense something in this. "What, you'd forgotten who you are?"

"Yes!" Is the desperate reply.

"So the blank page must be linked to this, right?" Bigby directs this question at Snow.

"It seems probable. The thing is, this isn't the first time something similar has happened, in terms of the book at least."

Mr Weasel interjects. "This has happened to someone else? Before?"

"Again it seems -- probable." Miss White suddenly seems unsure of herself and shuffles slightly in her chair. "Bufkin was in such a hurry to see me because we've noticed these gaps and blanks in other books that detail Fables. The thing is, we've no idea who it actually is that's missing."

"You mean, people are just disappearing?"

"Here you go!" Bufkin shouts, dropping the leather file onto the desk and startling all three who were engrossed in conversation, and hadn't noticed the monkey fly over to them.

Composing herself, Snow White simply says thank you.

"Sorry for swearing at you, Bufkin," Mr Weasel comments before the monkey is gone. "I wasn't quite myself, you know."

Bufkin seems oddly nervous, though this is actually just the way he often is. "Oh, don't mention it. Water under the bridge. Thanks though." And with that he flies away.

"Trolls live under bridges," Bigby remarks.

"Was that supposed to be as ominous as it sounded?" Asks Weasel.

"Heh, just an observation," is the somewhat unclear answer.

During this brief discussion Snow has been sifting through the various papers contained within the old file; some papers are a crisp white, most are faded, a few odd ones are dog-eared, and a small amount have coffee rings, most likely of Indonesian origin. The coffee, that is - not the paper.

Miss White's face lights up a little when she has found precisely what she has been looking for. "Here," she says, pulling a somewhat faded piece of paper out from the collection and putting it down in front of Bigby and Weasel. "I think this could be who we're looking for." She closes the file and places it neatly on the side of her desk, then watches the two men lean forward to read it.

Bigby is first to speak. "How do you know for sure it's him?"

"I don't - it's just, well, a hunch." She shrugs slightly. "But I do have a basis for it: the Sandman."

"What does he know about this.?"

"Nothing, as far as I know. I simply mean his name and a memory it triggered. I was having coffee with him --"

"Hang on," Bigby interrupts. "You were having coffee with the Sandman?"

"Yes. What of it?"

"Isn't he a bit of a, you know, Lethario?"

"Oh, honestly, just because he spends time with Prince Charming everyone presumes they're alike! Gregory is nothing --"

"Whoa! Gregory ?"

"Yes, Gregory ! Really, Bigby, I don't know why --"

Mr Weasel realizes that something must be done. "Ahem!" He's cleared his throat loudly, which could prove to either be a brave or foolish thing to do. Brave, as it might set the conversation back on track; foolish, as the two might turn on him.

Thankfully, for all concerned - though mainly Mr Weasel - the discussion is set back on it's original course.

"Yes. Where were we?" Asks Snow, recomposing herself once more while Bigby just pouts slightly. Wolves have feelings too, you know.

"You were explaining how the Sandman reminded you of something," explains Mr Weasel.

"Ah, yes. During the coffee, he was telling me an anecdote in which someone said 'you're thinking of the Sandman', which, like a bolt, made me remember a time when I said that to you, Bigby, literally hundreds of years ago."

"Funny how memory works," Bigby remarks, "but I'm not on the same remembering-page with you yet."

"It was shortly after you first arrived: Fabletown was still relatively new and we had a problem. With the deceased."

A metaphorical bolt now hits Bigby, and he clicks his fingers. "Of course! We needed a way to remove the bodies of the deceased Fables in case the Mundies found them, and you sent me to see -- oh -- what's his name?"

Snow leans forward and rests her index finger, the nail of which is painted in a delightful shade of azure, on the paper in front of Bigby and Weasel. "Jeremiah Hound. The Rag-and-Bone-Man."

"Him!" says Bigby. "I read his name just now but it triggered nothing."

"There's something strange going on," replies Snow, "and I'm sure he's related. Bufkin and I have checked, and by the mid 1800s there are no more records of him."

"But the dead never piled up again, not even with the War for Independence, or the Civil War. Not even for the First and Second World Wars, when the Mundies' beliefs and tales would have been all over the place."

"Exactly, Bigby. I think he's still out there, still collecting the forgotten dead."

This finally dawns on Mr Weasel. "And I'm going to be next."

Things really are finally coming towards an end with this tale, and hopefully a good end. Of late people have said what they're up to and what that means for their writing, and I kind of figured I might say something, as it might explain things. Basically, I'm not in education or a job because I'm mentally ill, and though there are a couple of different things wrong they all contribute to making being social rather tricky. Depression comes and goes, which is why I sometimes do a lot of work and other times there's nothing for ages, and it's also why I sometimes don't get around to reading things for a while. I also thought I'd mention it because if the thread gets quieter and quieter, I'm not planning on leaving if I'm not here for a while! So, yeah. Maybe that explains a few things to you, maybe you don't care and are wondering why I felt the need to say this. Either way, there it is.

• Now, be careful with the drinking...EMILY.

I just...I can't even XD

I felt like she was yelling at me for a second. I lost it. I'm dying of laughter. Did you know that's an actual death in the sims 4?

Anyway, I was a bit confused at the beginning when I was assuming Mary just came back but when she said it was his Bday and stuff I was like,"Oh, it's another past scenario."

I love Emily's comments, they always make my day! And every time I picture Lyla and Georgie, I go "D'awwwww" because they are too perf.

Then Penny threw the nailpolish and I laughed again XD

And then the ending was cute :)

So, I might be thinking about it too much but....If Junior is 21 in the story, and he's now 25....George is 4 years old.

I think I might be on to something XD

• -Searches TWAU Sims on Google Images for no good reason-

-This Pops up in Results-

Alt text

Why can't real-life look like this???????

-Dies-

• Haha, yeah. I was able to get them out every time I had the time, lol. It was something I had more ideas for than my current story (Which I am currently facing writers block with -sadface-) So I've been spending my time over there. Maybe writing that will some how give me ideas for here.

You got me then. XD Take your time too. Jesus, 8-9 chapters already? I'll definitely read them tomorrow or this weekend, all this story

• edited September 2014

Haha that must be awkward sometimes! Of all the names to pick but I'm glad you find it humerous. Emily is a spitfire, that one; too much like daddy for her own good. XD

Usually with the present stories, Junior refers to himself as 'I'; these are just his memories and that seems to be the easiest way so far to differ the two. Glad Lyla and Georgie make you go 'DAWWWWWW' cause I feel the same way, especially drawing them together.

Yes; right now! :) Pretty sad when you have to count on your fingers to make sure the math adds up. Oh man-I suck at math! XD

I JUST got the Sims 4 today and I'm ready to play! no work or school this weekend, so unless anyone really needs me, I've got the little green diamond above my head. :D

Now, be careful with the drinking...EMILY. I just...I can't even XD I felt like she was yelling at me for a second. I lost it. I'm dyi

• I love how they were surprised by the name 'Gregory!' XD Honestly, I would have never guessed you had some sort of mental disorder. Your stories are vibrant and the word use from beginning to end is wonderful. Mr. Weasel seems like one of those you could spend an afternoon with drinking tea and holding a conversation of various subjects.

No rush to continue the story. :) I enjoyed it and would love to read more.

Before this chapter begins I thought I'd mention that a lot of what's happened so far is mention in the chapter itself, so don't worry if yo

• Dang these are good! My GF is gonna try doing the Bloody Mary cosplay so we can dress up as TWAU this halloween.

OMG! We think alike! I too, was looking for TWAU sims characters. I found someone did Bigby...but that was it! XD

-Searches TWAU Sims on Google Images for no good reason- -This Pops up in Results- Why can't real-life look like this??????? -Dies-

• Hehe, glad you like the name part :P I'm pleased it doesn't across, and truly grateful for your kind words about my writing! I'm working hard to get my life back to what most would consider normal, it's just learning how to deal with and overcome the problems in the present and future in order to get to that normality. This thread has been very helpful for that, in terms of getting used to talking to many people again!

Anyway, glad you liked it. :)

I love how they were surprised by the name 'Gregory!' XD Honestly, I would have never guessed you had some sort of mental disorder. Your sto

• Ooh, they're good! The expressions are spot-on!

-Searches TWAU Sims on Google Images for no good reason- -This Pops up in Results- Why can't real-life look like this??????? -Dies-

• I know, all I seen was Bigby and Snow and not many "Comic Only" ones >.< I created Bigby and Snow myself, although my Bigby looks like a mixture of the game and the comic and Snow just looks like comic Snow, except I couldn't get her face just right so I scrapped her and quit, lol.

Dang these are good! My GF is gonna try doing the Bloody Mary cosplay so we can dress up as TWAU this halloween. OMG! We think alike! I too, was looking for TWAU sims characters. I found someone did Bigby...but that was it! XD

• I absolutely love the expressions each one has, it's so amazing.

Ooh, they're good! The expressions are spot-on!

• By Sithis! I remember the Rag & Bone Man you wrote about in your Amsterdam chapter. If he's here to collect the forgotten dead, (as Snow stated) does that mean Mr. Weasel is technically dead himself?

Thanks for letting us know btw, about your plans to try to stay on here if something were to happen and everything. You're obviously welcome here anytime!

Before this chapter begins I thought I'd mention that a lot of what's happened so far is mention in the chapter itself, so don't worry if yo

• I remember all of those except for the Snow White one. My favorites are the Faith, Nerissa, and Holly cosplay especially. :)

Dang, you're too young to die! Maybe you'll somehow come back to life moments before I dump your body down the Witching Well. :P

• I love all of them <3 If I could, I would totes do one for halloween. I should look into doing Mary maybe, since my hair is almost short enough. I need a haircut, lol XD I also need darker hair. And some read highlights. Yeah, I'll look into it XD

I remember all of those except for the Snow White one. My favorites are the Faith, Nerissa, and Holly cosplay especially. Dang, you're t

• Lol, alright! Will you have the Woodsman's axe as well? Or your trusty revolver? XD

I love all of them If I could, I would totes do one for halloween. I should look into doing Mary maybe, since my hair is almost short enough. I need a haircut, lol XD I also need darker hair. And some read highlights. Yeah, I'll look into it XD

• Ah, I've just realized that it's third person instead of first X3 Man, am I observant XD

As soon as Mary was talking about her plans, and I was thinking of the one chapter that they were struggling in, and I thought,"Please, tell me this is how they finally conceive." XD

I like the sims 4 a lot. You definitely have to get used to it for a few days. It'll be like culture shock for a bit, but after a while you get used to how things work. If ya need cheats, I got a few XD I love the multitasking and the emotions in it. And CAS is AMAZING.

I can also point you toward some good sights for clothes. I go to ATS3 (Which now has an 'Around the Sims 4', and so far, the clothes she's made are AMAZING.) So you should check it out if you want.

Haha that must be awkward sometimes! Of all the names to pick but I'm glad you find it humerous. Emily is a spitfire, that one; too much lik

• Trusty revolver if I can't get an axe big enough XD

Lol, alright! Will you have the Woodsman's axe as well? Or your trusty revolver? XD

• Well remembered! And that's an excellent point - I meant that he should be dead, because Rag 'n' Bones came for him and shot him, however Mr Weasel recovered. How? I shall explain next chapter.

Thanks kindly! And may the darkness hide you, brother.

I actually spent about 10 minutes trying to find out if that last bit is an actual quote or just something I thought the Dark Brotherhood said, and I still can't find out. :P

By Sithis! I remember the Rag & Bone Man you wrote about in your Amsterdam chapter. If he's here to collect the forgotten dead, (as Snow

• Got it, can't wait for whenever the next installment will be released!

It's an actual quote, whoever worships Sithis in the Elder Scrolls say that quote a lot whenever they're surprised or something. :)

Well remembered! And that's an excellent point - I meant that he should be dead, because Rag 'n' Bones came for him and shot him, however Mr

• Chapter 20

"Like you mean it"

Alt text

Junior arrived home to the sound of Queen screaming in his kitchen and Mary completing the meal. As she was setting the table, Mary looked over and found an astonished Junior. Simpering, Mary's eyes twinkled under the kitchen light, as she began slicing the Meatloaf.

"Sit, sweetie. I'll make you a plate."

Junior sat down, noticing the rather large tee shirt Mry had draped over her body. The last few days, he noticed this unusual attire and dared not question Mary. Last time he had the courage to say something to Mary, a cold stare and vicious slashing were sent down upon him. The wrath of Bloody Mary was no joke, so to avoid conflict this evening, Junior kept his mouth closed.

"Wow. Dinner looks wonderful!"

He watched Mary scoop a hefty spoonful of mashed potatos, slice two enormous pieces of Meatloaf and a pile of green beans. He took an extra bowl on the plate and made his side salad. As Mary served herself and took a seat, he continued to look at her. Not just because of the clothes but her remarkable beauty.

"I hope you like it, Porgie. Happy birthday."

They leaned across the table and passionatly kissed for what seemed like hours.

"You might want to eat before the food gets too cold." Mary snickers. "We can get plenty of this tonight."

"Looking forward to it all."

"I do have a surprise for you later tonight. I...I hope you'll like it...."

"I'm sure I will, Mary."

Junior nearly inhaled his first plate, as Mary watched him go back for seconds. Her smile was wide, as Junior dug his fork into the meat and devour it. Several times she could've sworn his wolf side was coming out; tiny but noticable growls were escaping his lips, as his teeth chomped down on the various dishes before him.

"Good?"

Junior looked up, bits of meat and potato around his mouth. "Yes...."

"I can tell, Porgie. Glad you like it."

Junior wips his mouth. "Sorry. Its nice eating a home cooked meal again. Takeout and Ramen noodles are fine but-"

"Well, glad I can help out."

"How did you learn to cook like this? Why do you keep it a secret?"

Mary began slicing her meat. "Well, when your stuck on this spinning world of fucktards and imbeciles, you learn a thing or two to help with the nerves. Slicing mundies' faces can only do so much and to be honest, THAT get's dull, too. So, I picked up a cookbook and centuries later, I'm making Meatloaf for Georgie Porgie's son. That 'bout cover it?"

"Imbeciles, huh?" Junior snorts. "Sounds like a real hell hole."

"You don't even know the half, Porgie."

Fifteen minutes later, Junior aids Mary with cleaning up the dishes and storing the remaing food in containers. The entire time the couple is cleaning, Queen plays in the background. Junior is pleased, as he scoops the vegetables into a small container.

"I didn't know you listened to Queen?"

Mary chuckles. "To be honest Porgie, I used to HATE this band. Then, when I'd ummm....'study' you in the mirror, you were ALWAYS playing this band before school and during your down time. After several months, I came to enjoy the music."

"Do you have a favorite song?"

"Yes. 'We will rock you' is a classic and I've often found myself listening to this before I too, head to my 'down' time."

"Yeah. We ALL know what THAT means." Mary throws a towel at him. "That's one of my favorite ones, too. I blame my dad for all these older bands."

"Hmm. Well, at least we know he has SOME good taste."

The song continued, as stomping and clapping echoed in the room. Junior placed the bowl down and began impersonating the song. Mary found this amusing, as she cackled and continued scrubbing the dishes.

"You are so weird, Porgie."

"Oh come on, Mary." He snatches her hands, soap laced around her fingers. "Dance with me."

"Seriously, Porgie? You want me to stomp, clap and act like a phrat boy on a Friday night?"

"Hmmmm. PRETTY much, yes."

Junior continued to stomp and clap, as Mary rolled her eyes and joined in.

'Buddy you're a young man hard man. Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day; You got blood on yo' face, You big disgrace. Wavin' your banner all over the place. We will we will rock you. Sing it! We will we will rock you'

The kitchen instanly filled with laughter, stomping and clapping from the couple. Soon, Mary and Junior found themselves singing along to the remainder of the song; still continuing to stomp and clap, as if a Football game was before their eyes. Not long after this happened, Junior's phone began to ring. He paused, trying to catch his breathe.

"Who the hell can that be?"

He walked over and answered the phone.

"Yes. Oh, hello Mr. Nunes. What? No, I'm not having a party. Oh. She did? No, its just me. Yup. What-no, just me. I was cleaning up and got carried away with the-oh, okay. Sorry for the disturbance. yes. Okay. Bye."

"Landlord I take it?"

"The weird cat lady below us said she could her 'multiple' people upstairs and we disturbed her babies."

Mary laughs. "Oh, please. Old people suck." She reaches over and turns off the music. "Well, so much for that nonsense."

"Its fine, sweetie. I had a blast for those few minutes. Nice moves, by the way."

Mary tried not to blush. "Whatever, Porgie. Sit. I got you some alcohol. You're free and able to drink among the crowd."

She tosses him the bottle of Tequila Rose, as Junior opens the top and chugs it. His face says it all, as Mary hands him a glass of water.

"Strong?"

"It is but that Strawberry liquor helps ease out that harsh taste. Its almost like drinking Strawberry NesQuick. Only, more for adults."

Feeling pretty good, Junior takes back a couple more. Mary sits beside him, her hand reaching over and massaging the back of his head.

"Uhhhhh. That feels good, sweetie."

"Glad you like it, Porgie."

He offers her the bottle. "C'mon. Drink with me. I KNOW Bloody Mary loves her alcohol-"

She turns it down. "No thank you, Porgie. I can't drink that right now-"

Junior is confused. "I...I don't get it-You DON'T want to get drunk and take advantage of me?" Junior laughs. "Just, sit with me and-"

Mary stands up. "Let's take this in the room. I have that surprise to show you."

Junior grins, as he instantly sits up. "Okay, yeah. Bedroom. That sounds...wonderful...yeah..."

He nearly stumbles into the room, as Mary shuts the door and lights a few candles. Already undressing in the corner, Junior notices Mary's odd behavior but does not question it; she turns on the stereo inside their room and finds the perfect song.

"Lay down, Porgie."

Junior sinks into the sheets, as Mary sits beside him. He could feel his heart racing, as she takes his hand and holds it tight.

"Ready for my 'Mary cake' now." He chuckles. "I'm ready. This has been the best birthday I've had in a long, long, LOOOOONG time, okay? Fuck going out or doing whatever m siblings were doing, I don't know, cause I have this-"

"Close your eyes, Junior and hold out your hand."

"What?"

"Just....do it, okay?"

Without hesitation, Junior's eyes are completly closed. He could hear Mary going through her purse, as she places what feels like a photo in his hands. All he could think of was this-Naked photos she had taken JUST for him.

"Okay. Open them, Porgie."

He quickly does, anticipating the best. He looks down and sees a single photo in his hand; it appears to be a ultrasound of a baby. The child is rather large and Junior assumes just by the photo, the mother is about five or six months along.

"What. What is this, Mary?"

"What does it look like, Porgie?"

Junior sits up. "Is this a joke? What the fuck...who's baby is this?"

"That's your baby, Junior." Mary stops to clear her throat, tears rolling down her face. "That's your baby...our son."

Junior stands upon his knees, glaring longer into the photo. "My...but, how, Mary!? You're not-"

Mary stands up and begins to shed the rather large shirt. As she is finished, Mary stands still. Junior stares at her belly and suddenly notices the large bulge forming in her midsection. Unsure of how to react, he continues to stare, a large smile across his face.

"How...no. We...I didn't notice this before...Mary..."

"I wanted to make sure THIS pregnancy took, Junior." She paused, as junior leaned closer, his hand on her knee. "I...didn't want to disappoint you again, so, when I took the test I waited. I've been going to Swineheart and made him promise me to keep this a secret until I was out of the woods and sure he would still....."

"Mary-"

"I went back the other day, expecting the worse but...he's there, Junior. OUR son. Look."

Junior looks at the photo of his unborn child. His finger traces the baby's outline, as he wips away another tear.

"My boy...but, how did-"

"I love you Porgie but you are a typical man. NEVER notices anything out of the ordinary. Even during sex you never questioned."

"Well, to be fair, that's NOT what I'm looking at, so...."

Mary laughs. "I'm serious, though. How do you feel about this? You're not mad, ri-"

Before Mary could finish, Junior had his arms wrapped around her neck. He planted a long, intense kiss upon her lips, as she traced his arm with her index finger.

"I'm not mad. I could never BE mad with you, Mary. Our son....we're gonna have a baby!"

Consumed with lust, happiness and anticipation, Mary jumps upon Junior and leans him back into the covers. The continue to kiss, as Junior helps Mary finish strip down to nothing. The warmth of her skin against his leaves Junior feeling warm and satisfied, as his hand falls to her belly.

"Happy birthday, Porgie."

"Best one ever, Mary."

The song played faintly in the background, as Mary and Junior became lost in a wave of sheets and intimacy.

Chapter 21 soon :)

AWWW! Baby George Porgie! :) If you have any questions or concerns, you know the drill. Man, I could go for a Coke right about now. XD

• AWWWW! Oh my god! This is actually on of my favorite chapters so far in their story. They are all good but this one was brilliant! The interction between these two is breathtaking and believable; they love each other so much and not just the sexual chemistry but the sheer attraction. UGH!

That scene with the dancing and old cat lady was fun. :) I pictured Bloody Mary and Junior dancing, stomping and clapping.

Chapter 20 "Like you mean it" Junior arrived home to the sound of Queen screaming in his kitchen and Mary completing the meal. A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.