The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lmaooo, wikihow :P

Thanks, I'll check it out.

ComingSoon posted: »

http://m.wikihow.com/Run-Longer-and-Faster Maybe this will help? XD

• Yeah YOU CAN TRUST WIKIHOW ;-;

XD

Lmaooo, wikihow :P Thanks, I'll check it out.

• Holy mother of doge it's dead in here O.O

Let me start a discussion. So...I have a crush on this girl...and I don't know what to say to her. :/ She seems to enjoy my company, but it might just be friendship. I have no idea how to go about this. I might just wait for a while.

So, do you guys have crushes on guys/girls?

• Just chillin'.

... LOL

1. Your right It is pretty fucking dead in here
    2. If you have a crush on her, relax you'll be able to get her just be yourself and be nice towards her trust me :) Saltlicks are love experts

Holy mother of doge it's dead in here O.O Let me start a discussion. So...I have a crush on this girl...and I don't know what to say to h

• BUT WHY

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Yah,i use to have crushes.Until I killed them and wore their skin like a trench coat.

• Yah,i use to have crushes.Until I killed them and wore their skin like a trench coat.

Holy mother of doge it's dead in here O.O Let me start a discussion. So...I have a crush on this girl...and I don't know what to say to h

• Alt text

hayd24 posted: »

Just chillin'.

• It's better to just date her before becoming close friends. The transition of Best friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend can fuck things up.

I guess I have a crush, and that same girl told me she liked me, but I don't really feel like dating her because it wouldn't work out, because I live 30 minutes away from her.

• I don't like the word "crush". It reminds me of pain. :p

• Oh also, there's this girl I don't like at all that is obsessed with me and tell everyone I'm her best friend everywhere we happen to see each other X(

Idk, I might go for it, who knows.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

It's better to just date her before becoming close friends. The transition of Best friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend can fuck things up. I g

• O.O

Yah,i use to have crushes.Until I killed them and wore their skin like a trench coat.

• Do you "like a boy". -_-

I don't like the word "crush". It reminds me of pain.

• My first boyfriend and I knew practically nothing about each other. I just went to him and I was like "You're cute and I really like you" and he asked me out a few days later lol

The problem is that sometimes you can go blindly into a relationship, only to much later discover things about this person that turn you off.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

It's better to just date her before becoming close friends. The transition of Best friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend can fuck things up. I g

• No, I don't think I ever have.

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v6VT-TYWRg

• You don't know what to say to her? Just talk to her, man. Get to know her first, see if you can find something that you both have in common, or things that you both like. Don't tell her that you like her, ask her to hang out with you first, see how things go.

She seems to enjoy your company? Does she show signs of interest? Maybe she does like you and she's wondering if you like her back.

• Alt text

Me too <3

• The Kenny vs Jane argument in a nutshell

Alt text

• Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

The Kenny vs Jane argument in a nutshell

• Until I walked in the room.

Alt text

hayd24 posted: »

No, I don't think I ever have.

• I've never had a crush in my life or dated a girl, shoot, I haven't even had my first kiss, some people find that odd.

• He reminds me of Jaime Lannister.

Until I walked in the room.

• Don't feel bad, I haven't either.

dojo32161 posted: »

I've never had a crush in my life or dated a girl, shoot, I haven't even had my first kiss, some people find that odd.

• You're not alone

Alt text

He reminds me of Jaime Lannister.

• Alt text

Don't feel bad, I haven't either.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

... ... ...

• I haven't had my first kiss either dude. You're not alone ;-;

I've never had a crush in my life or dated a girl, shoot, I haven't even had my first kiss, some people find that odd.

• You're not alone, buddy.

• Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I only see her maybe at the beginning of school and after school. I'll go for it, though.

What about you? B] Do you have a crush?

You don't know what to say to her? Just talk to her, man. Get to know her first, see if you can find something that you both have in common,

• I'm like a bird

I'll only fly away

Alt text

• What the...

I'm like a bird I'll only fly away

Sign in to comment in this discussion.