The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My first kiss went a little like this

Alt text

dun dun, and twist

dun dun. and TWIST

dojo32161 posted: »

I've never had a crush in my life or dated a girl, shoot, I haven't even had my first kiss, some people find that odd.

• You... did you... you seriously just reminded me of that song...? Damn it, ATR...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHH2pOzuMA

I'm like a bird I'll only fly away

• That's a yes.

DESCRIBE HIM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ... ... ...

• I'm like an owl

I'll only watch you sleep

You... did you... you seriously just reminded me of that song...? Damn it, ATR... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHH2pOzuMA

• edited September 2014

I'm not gonna bother. He's taken ATM. But his name is Jorge. :33333333333333. And he's like... Super freaking tall and he's carried me over his shoulder before UGGGGHHH -fan girls-

ComingSoon posted: »

That's a yes. DESCRIBE HIM

• GIVE US THE DEETS

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ... ... ...

• Haha, just make sure you're absolutely sure she has an interest in you first. The signs will be there, you just have to notice them.

Heh, I don't get "crushes" anymore. But if I like someone, I won't be afraid to show them if it's obvious that they like me, too. A crush is like when someone is infatuated with someone, but they probably won't ever do anything about it because of the fear of rejection, hence why they call it a "crush" could end up working, or could end up "crushing" you. You either like someone, or you don't. I like to get to know someone first, though.

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I only see her maybe at the beginning of school and after school. I'll go for it, though. What about you? B] Do you have a crush?

• Holy mother of...

That gif O.o

My first kiss went a little like this dun dun, and twist dun dun. and TWIST

• OOOH, things just got interesting :3

I'm not gonna bother. He's taken ATM. But his name is Jorge. :33333333333333. And he's like... Super freaking tall and he's carried me over his shoulder before UGGGGHHH -fan girls-

• What's a "kiss", mom?

My first kiss went a little like this dun dun, and twist dun dun. and TWIST

• Alt text

ATR be like...

Alt text

I'm like an owl I'll only watch you sleep

• He can't. Lee's a hitman. He can't have a family, he doesn't want to get anyone into the mess he's in.

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I only see her maybe at the beginning of school and after school. I'll go for it, though. What about you? B] Do you have a crush?

• Eh, kisses are overrated.

dojo32161 posted: »

I've never had a crush in my life or dated a girl, shoot, I haven't even had my first kiss, some people find that odd.

• @TDMshadowCP

THAT PICTURE THO. No more orange. :c

• Good point.

OLD PEOPLE DON'T GET CRUSHES THEN HUH

I'm so childish XD I'm confident I will eventually make a move.

Haha, just make sure you're absolutely sure she has an interest in you first. The signs will be there, you just have to notice them. Heh,

• Lmao I don't know if I wanna talk about it though. I'm afraid I'd bother some people by talking about it. xD

OOOH, things just got interesting

• The people he loves die. O.O

TDMshadowCP posted: »

He can't. Lee's a hitman. He can't have a family, he doesn't want to get anyone into the mess he's in.

• Welp, time for the birds and bees.

What's a "kiss", mom?

• Bother some people?

Bother who? XD

Lmao I don't know if I wanna talk about it though. I'm afraid I'd bother some people by talking about it. xD

• It's when mommies and daddies exchange saliva while they're drunk and end up with an Elliccident 9 months later

What's a "kiss", mom?

• He carried you over his shoulder? O_O

• I DONT KNOW

Someone be like "oh my gosh look at her, she's taking about her crush like wtf". ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And I don't want to be the one talking about it. xD

Bother some people? Bother who? XD

• I'm quite interested in knowing what activity my son has been doing to make kisses seem overrated.

Alt text

^Irony intended

Eh, kisses are overrated.

• I think that's WtW, lmao.

Angel, Noncy... just to name a couple. :c

The people he loves die. O.O

• Carried you...Over his shoulder?

Why?!

• BUT I'M MORE WHITE THAN BEFORE

@TDMshadowCP THAT PICTURE THO. No more orange. :c

• u no Mexican... u a MexiCAN'T.

YOU'RE TOO WHITE TO BE MEXICAN GTFO

BUT I'M MORE WHITE THAN BEFORE

• LOL BUT ITS STILL COOL.

I want to put mine to black and white again. :(

BUT I'M MORE WHITE THAN BEFORE

• edited September 2014

"Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?"

"Yeah, I do... I think at any time, any place... people can fall in love with each other. But... if you love someone, you have to be able to protect them..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9LylmwNdM0

He can't. Lee's a hitman. He can't have a family, he doesn't want to get anyone into the mess he's in.

• Nah, it's a part of growing up. You'll never know if you don't go for something, and if it turns out like how you didn't want it, then move on. Time waits for no one.

Good point. OLD PEOPLE DON'T GET CRUSHES THEN HUH I'm so childish XD I'm confident I will eventually make a move.

• I can understand that. It can be awkward, too.

I DONT KNOW Someone be like "oh my gosh look at her, she's taking about her crush like wtf". ¯_(ツ)_/¯ And I don't want to be the one talking about it. xD

• "Time is such a thief." -My vice principal.

Kinda deep right?

Nah, it's a part of growing up. You'll never know if you don't go for something, and if it turns out like how you didn't want it, then move on. Time waits for no one.

• edited September 2014

He wrestles and wanted to do this trick thing, so he walked up to me and was like "hey wanna see a cool wrestling trick I know". And I was like "no no no no no". But in the inside I was like "yes yes yes yes yes" so he pulled me over his shoulder and carried me. But I'm like a twig compared to him so it was easy. He carried me for about 10 seconds before I started hitting him and telling him to put me down.

@CommingSoon

He carried you over his shoulder? O_O

• My skin color is the third person on the third row

Alt text

u no Mexican... u a MexiCAN'T. YOU'RE TOO WHITE TO BE MEXICAN GTFO

• LOL WHY DID YOU WANT HIM TO PUT YOU DOWN

He wrestles and wanted to do this trick thing, so he walked up to me and was like "hey wanna see a cool wrestling trick I know". And I was l

• I see Jesus.

My skin color is the third person on the third row

• HE WANTED TO SHOW HER A WRESTLING TRICK.

Carried you...Over his shoulder? Why?!

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

xD

Well, I don't know. When I got my first kiss it was all like special and shit and now it's meh.

I'm quite interested in knowing what activity my son has been doing to make kisses seem overrated. ^Irony intended

• edited September 2014

3000 likes

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.