The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• didact the "Fag".

I'm not rich, I just don't waste my money, I have tons of money saved 凸(`0´)凸

RichFag.

• Yes, by going to the motherfucking gym! It is a place where people basicly sign their death sentence when paying to keep their fucking member card!

• I preffer trigles.

I can't even touch my toes. Pshh I'm in shape. ... A circle.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I live in an apartment (so no chimney), and Jewish, so I'm very far from getting any of Santa's presents..

BETCH WE GOT HANUKKAH BE PIMPIN N SHET

Dec. 23 2 days before Santa gives me my fucken presents after years waiting by the chimney (Our house ain't go no chimney)

• I don't waste money either, I just don't have tons of money saved.

AWESOMEO posted: »

didact the "Fag". I'm not rich, I just don't waste my money, I have tons of money saved 凸(`0´)凸

• Yeah it was one off its best! Ever seen the one where he plays CoD black opps (ya know, the zombie mod or something) as Lee?

I love this one xD

• Well I have about 700 bucks I made just from working, and I have a lot more saved from allowance I've been saving since I was like 8.

I don't waste money either, I just don't have tons of money saved.

• Gewd for yaaaaa!

CodPatrol posted: »

I almost ate a piece of wood thinking it was chocolate.

• opens wallet

Yay, 20 DDK, which translates to... THE SOLID AMOUNT OF 3 BUCKS, GO ME.

Well I have about 700 bucks I made just from working, and I have a lot more saved from allowance I've been saving since I was like 8.

• edited September 2014

Noc-noc.

• The original season of Poke'mon. HELLS YEAH!!!

Tinni posted: »

ok, so I'm playing beer pong at a friend's going away party/get together thing, and this fucking song comes on. One of the best songs of

• I MIGHT get you something, I don't have that mich money.

Dec. 23 2 days before Santa gives me my fucken presents after years waiting by the chimney (Our house ain't go no chimney)

• Don't think so.

blueneon posted: »

Yeah it was one off its best! Ever seen the one where he plays CoD black opps (ya know, the zombie mod or something) as Lee?

• kool

opens wallet Yay, 20 DDK, which translates to... THE SOLID AMOUNT OF 3 BUCKS, GO ME.

• when did Bigby say "FBI" in the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDOZeDrMhs

• Soooo close too 1000th page :O

• Give me some of your Israeli money.

kool

• YUS

HELP US MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE COME TRUE

Soooo close too 1000th page :O

• GUYS

When we get to 9000, prepare for tons of "It's over 9000!" meme spam.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I'm a greedy Jew so fuk u fagit

Alt text

Give me some of your Israeli money.

• Well it is pretty funny, you should take a look at it. :)

Don't think so.

• Hm... quickly builds marketplace

I sell country, very cheap.

I'm a greedy Jew so fuk u fagit

• I'm sure someone who is not me can explain.

female boners wat HAW?

• You forgot Puncake.

Green613 posted: »

Don't tell @Raging_Blades @BlueShadiw @Lolzkittiez or @Benuseful I released this to the public.

• Where The Fuck Am I?

Fuck My Life.

• GOOD MORNING

I'M HUNGRY

• I should take a nap for the sake of my groin. See ya all.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

...And it's dead in here again.

Well...I calculated that I do approximately 510 sit-ups, 255 push-ups, and about 385 curls with a 30 pound weight every 1 week. I also run about 21+ miles a week.

So...do you work out?

• And you are still alive? Wow. I would be in a coffin after the first 30 minutes.

ComingSoon posted: »

...And it's dead in here again. Well...I calculated that I do approximately 510 sit-ups, 255 push-ups, and about 385 curls with a 30 pound weight every 1 week. I also run about 21+ miles a week. So...do you work out?

• I'd get a muscle rupture trying.

Have you ever timed yourself running 1 mile? If so, how fast was it? I wanna feel fast XD My fastest mile was 6:21.

• I don't know if I have a crush, I might.

Holy mother of doge it's dead in here O.O Let me start a discussion. So...I have a crush on this girl...and I don't know what to say to h

• Pull ups every day, gym once a week, that's it :(

...And it's dead in here again. Well...I calculated that I do approximately 510 sit-ups, 255 push-ups, and about 385 curls with a 30 pound weight every 1 week. I also run about 21+ miles a week. So...do you work out?

• My groin and I totally work out.

I never work out, I'm just naturally fit. :P

• Not much the past couple weeks. Been making up for it by moving heavy shit all the time,

• 6 hours of ballet a week, and pilates whenever I can. :3

• Hey everybody. It's been a while. I'm trying to get some of our stuff sold, before moving day, so it's kinda busy. What's up with you guys?

• sleeping

Where The Fuck Am I?

• Don't think something like that exists :p

hayd24 posted: »

I'm sure someone who is not me can explain.

• OH URBAN OPS YEAH I HEARD ABOUT IT XD

blueneon posted: »

Well it is pretty funny, you should take a look at it.

• Hi you're back! Where've you been?

I got a 1 weeks off of school so fuk u fgt :D

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hey everybody. It's been a while. I'm trying to get some of our stuff sold, before moving day, so it's kinda busy. What's up with you guys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.