The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The clip looks hilarious though xD

The guy on the right on the thumbnail looks like he's high on weed

I used to listen to these guys all the time as a child http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMLiqEqMQyQ

• That's good, ain't it?

New headphones...

• Lol

They all look stoned to me xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

The clip looks hilarious though xD The guy on the right on the thumbnail looks like he's high on weed

• Can I be in one, mother?

Yes! I actually made some people but I got frustrated doing Pro as Aladdin because his pic is in black and white and his damn face is mostly covered lol. I also forget who everyone wanted to be- you wanted to be Pete, right?

• Yes! Maybe ask around and see who else wanted to be who.

Yes! I actually made some people but I got frustrated doing Pro as Aladdin because his pic is in black and white and his damn face is mostly covered lol. I also forget who everyone wanted to be- you wanted to be Pete, right?

• It's not good!

Alt text

I WANTED THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

That's good, ain't it?

• Np gurl! Mum won't let you down either. <3

• Real alpha male you are c:

It's not good! I WANTED THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Trying to figure out what to wear to homecoming dance got me like

Alt text

• He'd have to show his face, that or I just put Lee as Aladdin xD

• She says i'm too young.

Why? Religious?

• Who would you like to be, sweetie?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Can I be in one, mother?

• Alt text

lel i dont fite fgts srry huehuehuehue

• edited September 2014

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am tonight's entertainment. :)

So I am playing Sims 4 and creating members of the lounge based on their real appearances. So far I got me, Markd, and Azlyn. Here's the photos.

Markd Alt text

Tobi Alt text

I would upload Azlyn but she doesn't like her face shown so just use your imagination for her. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

So I'm stuck on who to make so I'm gonna make a little game. The next household I'll make will have 6. So tell me you would like to join. But in order to be fully administered, you'll need to be upvoted. The 6 who has the most upvotes will be the ones I make. Let the games begin! :D

Alt text

• How old?

papai46 posted: »

She says i'm too young.

• Hmmm Alt text

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am tonight's entertainment. So I am playing Sims 4 and creating members of the lounge based on the

• Spongebob pajamas.

Trying to figure out what to wear to homecoming dance got me like

• Alt text

LMFAO I LOVE IT, it's like looking in the mirror wtf happened to my chin tho XD

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am tonight's entertainment. So I am playing Sims 4 and creating members of the lounge based on the

• edited November 2015

He'd have to show his face, that or I just put Lee as Aladdin xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

did it get you to have an error and cease to function?

No? It only doesn't show to me? :(

EDIT: K nvm c;

• Pro don't know, ah oh

HE DON'T KNOW HE BOOTIFUL

Alt text

• I want in with spongebob pajamas. XD

• edited November 2015

• Who do you wanna be? :D

Markd4547 posted: »

I didn't get a character

• This is one of my favorite songs ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmsNY-Dlpg

He-e-e-y I know that you turned on the light!

He-e-e-y so slow but you gave me the love of my life!

She gave me the love!

• Some fashion advice: If you don't know what to wear, don't wear anything at all!

• EhhhhhI don't know if I'll do that. We'll see.

• ONE DIRECTION

MY ONLY WEAKNESS

Pro don't know, ah oh HE DON'T KNOW HE BOOTIFUL

• Um... I accidently hit it with a sculpture when I was sleep walking. My bad! Sorry. ^^;

Markd4547 posted: »

LMFAO I LOVE IT, it's like looking in the mirror wtf happened to my chin tho XD

• Sometimes I feel so bad that I wish I was never born. I think today is one of those days, where I've been so scared to leave my room because of my social anxiety and agoraphobia. Sometimes, I feel like I'm drowning but no one hears my cries for help. Sometimes I wish I could scream and stab and hurt everything but then I realize how screwed up I really am.

Believe me, having social anxiety, agoraphobia, and depression sucks. I just really needed to get this off my chest because I can't muster up the strength to say it out loud. :( My parents think I can somehow control it but I can't. Everyday is like another day in hell because you can never escape your mind.

• WHY CAN'T I SEE THE PHOTOS ;_;

How old?

• make me pls

You should also leave the household on free will, and see what everyone does :D

• IRISH PRIDE INTENSIFIES NIALL HORAN the blonde guy far right :D

• Can you make me based off of my Comic Avatar? I'm not comfortable giving out my photos and HelloWorld123 is basically what I look like with a little weight packed on.

• In the movie Aladdin, or...?

Who would you like to be, sweetie?

• Something really bad just happened, I gotta go, Bye.

• I don't want to be too fashionable though.... My wobbles are too much for my lady.....

Some fashion advice: If you don't know what to wear, don't wear anything at all!

• You say that from experience or nah?

Some fashion advice: If you don't know what to wear, don't wear anything at all!

• edited November 2015

Sign in to comment in this discussion.