The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If you're making a sim that is crazy, let me kno :)

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am tonight's entertainment. So I am playing Sims 4 and creating members of the lounge based on the

• edited November 2015

AWESOMEO posted: »

wat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• when i was two i had a girlfriend that was sixteen, not lying! But for some reason my mom doesn't let me have one anymore.

You are pretty young, if you manage to get someone 3 years older than you I will be pretty damn impressed.

• we are on 911 pages

thread connections to the Illuminati confirmed

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

• YOU but your wait YOU I would never of known your such a cool and popular person here but I learned the same mentality the hard way but it's the best lesson I was ever taught in someways a gift :'O

Alt text

My only friend at the time would tell me how everyone said I was weird, ugly, crazy, a dyke, you get the idea. I remember feeling so trapped and like no one cared.

CONTAIN RAGE WTF YOUR FRIEND SAID THAT TO YOU EVIL BIATCH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT >:O

I've had social anxiety and OCD for 7 years now, it has gotten so much better now that I'm older though, and been through a lot. I used t

• I already told you I want to be rite?

WELL I WILL CRUSH ANY OPPONENTS

Alt text

ARE YOU ENTERNTAINED?!

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am tonight's entertainment. So I am playing Sims 4 and creating members of the lounge based on the

• Gustav... I'm supposed to be at the very top, everyone came from me. Mwuahaha! >B]

MORE FAMILY YAYYYYY

• Weakness, you say?

Alt text

ONE DIRECTION MY ONLY WEAKNESS

• Odd. It's not under anything private for me. Check your image viewing settings.

WHY CAN'T I SEE THE PHOTOS ;_;

• Anything from a Disney movie, including the other companies it shares with.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

In the movie Aladdin, or...?

• I would always try to kick her in the face when she went to put on my pants

Alt text

• I know a girl that said she felt like she was drowning, also :(

You and I both, brother.

I know a girl that said she felt like she was drowning, also Stay here, we will help you, I'll help you, just PM me and I'll help you with anything you want, ok?

• Too much? She's not carrying one of these, is she?

Alt text

I don't want to be too fashionable though.... My wobbles are too much for my lady.....

• WHEN YOU WERE TWO?!?!

PIMPIN IN DIAPERS?

papai46 posted: »

when i was two i had a girlfriend that was sixteen, not lying! But for some reason my mom doesn't let me have one anymore.

• LOL

Jewfreeus posted: »

the original season 4 trailer was top notch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ekREkeDHj0

• plis nu

Weakness, you say?

• Yup, works like a charm. Except at granny's funeral, it didn't go over so well there.

You say that from experience or nah?

• Now you're getting the hang of it!

• I want to be the carpet from Aladdin.

Anything from a Disney movie, including the other companies it shares with.

• Jewfreeus posted: »

we are on 911 pages thread connections to the Illuminati confirmed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

• Dude, we're talking about the same girl, lol.

I know a girl that said she felt like she was drowning, also You and I both, brother.

• I be pimpin in da wonb bruh!

WHEN YOU WERE TWO?!?! PIMPIN IN DIAPERS?

• OCD SUCKS

I've had social anxiety and OCD for 7 years now, it has gotten so much better now that I'm older though, and been through a lot. I used t

• We are on thread page 911.
    There is a 9 in 911.
    9-1=8
    I know someone who is eight.
    8-5=3
    Jewfreeus is Illuminati.

Jewfreeus posted: »

we are on 911 pages thread connections to the Illuminati confirmed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

• Ugly?! But you're beautiful! They're just jealous!

But yeah I'm also the awkward in school too. A lot of the times I was alone. I had no true friends till high school. My best friend... he saved me from the darkness. His kindness is what helped me pull through.

• Nah it's not a problem I see it

Odd. It's not under anything private for me. Check your image viewing settings.

• Since I can't reply to all of you guys at the same time, this is probably the best way to do it. You guys probably won't see it, but thank you. You guys on the forums are some of the only friends that I have - and a majority of you are the only people who will listen.

Thank you guys so much. My mental breakdowns and anxiety attacks are happening a lot more now and you guys are always there for me, unlike people in real life who don't care at all. Thank you. :(

Sometimes I feel so bad that I wish I was never born. I think today is one of those days, where I've been so scared to leave my room because

• Hope things goes okay. Bye. :(

Something really bad just happened, I gotta go, Bye.

• Oh you did not just....

Weakness, you say?

• YUUUUUSS MORE PICTURES FOR MY ALBUM!!!!! :,D

Okay... okay.. I'll probs post a vine or something.

• Lol, only 3 people have seen my face. B^]

Pro don't know, ah oh HE DON'T KNOW HE BOOTIFUL

• oh shit i'm exposed

Alt text

We are on thread page 911. There is a 9 in 911. 9-1=8 I know someone who is eight. 8-5=3 Jewfreeus is Illuminati.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

That's not enough, she needs this:

Alt text

Too much? She's not carrying one of these, is she?

• it all makes so much sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPCkcKNUVoo

• Alt text

You can do it my sistah it will get easier everyday believe me you have a great personality and you are cool I know you from Tobi's thread just keep on believing it will change one day don't worry :'D

Since I can't reply to all of you guys at the same time, this is probably the best way to do it. You guys probably won't see it, but thank y

Too much? She's not carrying one of these, is she?

• damn xD

Well I won't interfere, let's see you work your charm ;l

papai46 posted: »

I be pimpin in da wonb bruh!

• edited September 2014

:'( come on pro

Lol, only 3 people have seen my face. B^]

• Oh, maybe I worded that wrong. I was self-conscious and asked her what people would say about me and so she told me. Ironically, one of the reasons we aren't friends anymore is because she was so used to me being her shadow that she got pissed when I started taking the spotlight xD

Markd4547 posted: »

YOU but your wait YOU I would never of known your such a cool and popular person here but I learned the same mentality the hard way but it's

• Hmmmmmmm anything at all... this kind of turned me on lady. WHO SAID THAT???

Some fashion advice: If you don't know what to wear, don't wear anything at all!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.