The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So you want Pro's ass in your face?!?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I want to be the carpet from Aladdin.

• Your 5th grade experience is basically identical to mine. I get called dyke and whore a lot now because I am openly bisexual but have a boyfriend (and yes, I am 13. But this guy is... Different.) so people like to call me greedy for liking more than one gender. It's stupid when it comes to school and most of that isn't what bothers me.

The fact is, a majority of the people I meet mistake me as mentally ill and I meet about 95 % of the criteria for several mental illnesses. I know that there's something wrong with me but no one seems willing to help. My therapist says that my depression is caused by sleep deprivation but that's not right. I know it's not but what she's doing hasn't had any positive effect on me. It's actually made me worse. And now I feel like I'm too far gone (yes, you may make the pun) to recover from this.

I've had social anxiety and OCD for 7 years now, it has gotten so much better now that I'm older though, and been through a lot. I used t

• XD If a friend ever said that about me they can GTFO if they are in my spotlight or not

Oh, maybe I worded that wrong. I was self-conscious and asked her what people would say about me and so she told me. Ironically, one of the

• edited November 2015

Now you're getting the hang of it!

• "Telescope of the year, was able to see Brent's wobbles" -Brent's Lady

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's not enough, she needs this:

• Alt text

XD I WAS EVEN PRINCESS KITTY :P

Lol, only 3 people have seen my face. B^]

• edited September 2014

O_O Dad? Have you been watching your "stories" again?

• @LeeTheProfessional

He says he has an idea on how the characters look like.

I actually might try it. But it might be hard knowing what people want to look like :P

• How the tables have turned. lol

Oh, maybe I worded that wrong. I was self-conscious and asked her what people would say about me and so she told me. Ironically, one of the

• evil :O

Mom. Dad. I don't wear PJs, when you buy them I burn them.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

It isn't, but don't worry, scientists and astrologists are working around the clock to invent a telescope that could get a glimpse of Brent's "Microsoft".

"Telescope of the year, was able to see Brent's wobbles" -Brent's Lady

• You'll see i'll get her, i always do.

damn xD Well I won't interfere, let's see you work your charm ;l

• damn

Yup, works like a charm. Except at granny's funeral, it didn't go over so well there.

• edited November 2015

O_O Dad? Have you been watching your "stories" again?

• edited September 2014

I really I don't want to go to school tomorrow, any ideas on how I can stay home?

And if you want my opinion on school...

Alt text

Edit: Just kidding, I have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a crappy day, and I feel pretty sick today.

• Dem techniques, I can feel you're getting closer!

papai46 posted: »

Teehee.

• Alt text

pff yeah yeah badass pro won't show his true colours :P

• Hey, it's okay. We're all here to PM and talk.

Sometimes I feel so bad that I wish I was never born. I think today is one of those days, where I've been so scared to leave my room because

• I sense a tone of sarcasm in your voice young apprentice.

Dem techniques, I can feel you're getting closer!

• edited November 2015

bloop posted: »

I really I don't want to go to school tomorrow, any ideas on how I can stay home? And if you want my opinion on school... Edit: Just kidding, I have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a crappy day, and I feel pretty sick today.

• You're right, I was just kidding with that post/comment or whatever it's called.

I'm in one of those schools that everyone's not very nice. You know?

• If you skip school, it will just make it harder. Stay in it as much as you can.

I really I don't want to go to school tomorrow, any ideas on how I can stay home? And if you want my opinion on school... Edit: Just kidding, I have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a crappy day, and I feel pretty sick today.

• In late middle school whore was practically synonymous with my name. And you're only 13 (I'm sure you are sick of hearing that, sorry) so you can't be too far gone. This is only a fraction of the life you will live.

You're pretty brave for coming out as openly bi. I've recently been wondering if I'm bi-curious. I hate how people think sexuality is such a set thing- STRAIGHT, GAY, BI and those are the boxes you are categorized in. I think that it is a lot more fluid and complicated and most people would be surprised to find that the lines between these sexualities blur.

Your 5th grade experience is basically identical to mine. I get called dyke and whore a lot now because I am openly bisexual but have a boyf

• I don't even remember me giving birth to him.

• edited September 2014

You guys adopted me since my family died in the car accident. You were friends with my family so you brought me in before you had kids. I'm the oldest one so I have the most responsibility of the three.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe :p

I'll let you do your work :x

I sense a tone of sarcasm in your voice young apprentice.

• I'm awake I'm alive!

Now I know what I believe inside

Now it's my time

I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJUnltwsqs

• Look, I was kidding, I have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a bad day, I will.

ComingSoon posted: »

I have an idea!! Suck it up and go.

• XD i'll forgive you this time!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe I'll let you do your work :x

• I have an idea!! :D

Suck it up and go.

• You're very confident, that's a good quality!

Well, good luck, you'll need it.

You'll see i'll get her, i always do.

• edited November 2015

You're right, I was just kidding with that post/comment or whatever it's called. I'm in one of those schools that everyone's not very nice. You know?

• Well, add to fact I feel horrible today, I'm sick.

• I just coughed up a lung whoooo yeaaahhh!

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Look, I was kidding, I have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a bad day, I will.

Yeah, that was kinda harsh of me anyways. School's really worth it, though. Trust me. Try to think on the positive side of things.

@bloop

ComingSoon posted: »

I have an idea!! Suck it up and go.

• You'll pull through, I know it seems like most classes and material is bullshit, it is, but the most important thing you learn in school is the responsibility you need to take, and you'll need that in the future.

• o shit

I just coughed up a lung whoooo yeaaahhh!

• Alt text

Now stand 50 feet away from me pls

Hmmmmmmm anything at all... this kind of turned me on lady. WHO SAID THAT???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.