The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Show us Azlyn you fuck!

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am tonight's entertainment. So I am playing Sims 4 and creating members of the lounge based on the

• I'm considering doing a tattoo of that sentence one day :)

I love this song :D

I'm awake I'm alive! Now I know what I believe inside Now it's my time I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJUnltwsqs

HL3

We are on thread page 911. There is a 9 in 911. 9-1=8 I know someone who is eight. 8-5=3 Jewfreeus is Illuminati.

• Can ibe created plz!

You guys adopted me since my family died in the car accident. You were friends with my family so you brought me in before you had kids. I'm the oldest one so I have the most responsibility of the three.

• edited November 2015

I just coughed up a lung whoooo yeaaahhh!

• Considering my body flat out shuts down if I don't get sleep within 24 hours I'm really not worried lol

ComingSoon posted: »

It takes about 10 days, so dun worri ^.^

• $290,000 USD if it's fresh

• edited November 2015

You guys adopted me since my family died in the car accident. You were friends with my family so you brought me in before you had kids. I'm the oldest one so I have the most responsibility of the three.

• I also feel very sick today, and my mom is like "I don't give a shit if you're sick or not, you're going!"

I remember getting sick from a kid that was sick all week. I also remember when I was in first grade, I would wake up before my parents did, I would take their phones and hide it in the bathroom so they would wake up late and be like " We slept late I don't we can go, it's 9:00 Am! Let me stay home please?"

ComingSoon posted: »

Look, I was kidding, I have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a bad day, I will. Yeah, that was kinda harsh of me anyways. School's really worth it, though. Trust me. Try to think on the positive side of things. @bloop

• Dude, you should filter what you say, this is a good example xDDDDDDDD

papai46 posted: »

Hmmmmmmm anything at all... this kind of turned me on lady. WHO SAID THAT???

• Lol, whateva just doet

XD i'll forgive you this time!

• edited November 2015

$290,000 USD if it's fresh

• More like illumi-nonsense!

Jewfreeus posted: »

we are on 911 pages thread connections to the Illuminati confirmed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

• edited September 2014

6621.93 pesos

And you forgot a question mark. Sorry it's just annoying the living shit out if me considering your grammar is perfect.

• I had two pneumonia so this is normal to me.

• edited November 2015

6621.93 pesos And you forgot a question mark. Sorry it's just annoying the living shit out if me considering your grammar is perfect.

• LOL FORGOT A QUESTION MARK XD

6621.93 pesos And you forgot a question mark. Sorry it's just annoying the living shit out if me considering your grammar is perfect.

• Lol...

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

pff yeah yeah badass pro won't show his true colours :P

• Eww..

• Suuuuuure. =-=

When Rachelle makes a grammar error you know she's on something.

• edited September 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVcXiS6tk6M&feature=player_detailpage

One of my favourite scenes with the Governor. It's the side of him you rarely see. Reason I'm posting this is it's kinda similar to what happened to me today and how I felt.

So today I went out to get myself some pizza subs. When near the store I was realized I forgotten my wallet so I had to run all the way home to get it. Then I headed back to the store only problem was I sprang my ankle. When I was there a bunch of kids came in. One of them was my friend's sister. Then a bee came and they started to freak out a bit but played while I sat on the bench waiting for my food. I was kinda depressed but them playing made me smile a bit. And then 3 of the kids blocked the door for the other to get out. It reminded me of when my friends did that. For old times sake I helped him open the door and he said "You're the nicest person ever." I just chuckled cuz no kid ever said that to me. Made me a little happier inside. The thing about kids is that they have so much innocence that it can pass onto you and make you feel better.

• WANNA SEE IT?!?!?!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Eww..

• At least I'm passed the depression.... But the social anxiety never goes away.

I can't do job interviews... And that makes it that much harder to get a job and as a result no one thinks I'm even trying to get a job.

Its a continuing cycle of bullshit where everyone thinks the real issues I have are just shit I make up to avoid doing anything.

Sometimes I feel so bad that I wish I was never born. I think today is one of those days, where I've been so scared to leave my room because

• edited September 2014

XD I will allow you to wear a spidey mask in a selfie that is negotiable

edit did you read my story Pro :O

Lol...

• edited November 2015

Suuuuuure. =-= When Rachelle makes a grammar error you know she's on something.

• How about NO.

WANNA SEE IT?!?!?!

• :(

Alt text

I can relate because my girlfriend and my cousin have those same problems. I can tell how much pain they're in and when they need me.

Please don't be shy to PM me if you need any help. I'm great at helping people and making them feel better. I hate seeing people so sad :(

Sometimes I feel so bad that I wish I was never born. I think today is one of those days, where I've been so scared to leave my room because

• Lmao, I wish I had a spidey mask. I'd do it, haha. B]

Lol! Hoot hoot, yes I did. Was pretty funny towards the end.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I will allow you to wear a spidey mask in a selfie that is negotiable edit did you read my story Pro :O

• edited September 2014

How could you forget? After everything, dad? How could you? :(

• You know you like when i talk dirty to you.

Now stand 50 feet away from me pls

• Nope. Made a promise to her. B]

Show us Azlyn you fuck!

• It can also be the other way, truth isn't always pretty, it can also be pretty ugly, lucky you it wasn't :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVcXiS6tk6M&feature=player_detailpage One of my favourite scenes with the Governor. It's the side of

• HOW ABOUT YES

How about NO.

• I DARE YOU

WANNA SEE IT?!?!?!

• edited November 2015

How could you forget? After everything, dad? How could you?

• I've had moments like this in my life and I cry of joy on the inside when that happens, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVcXiS6tk6M&feature=player_detailpage One of my favourite scenes with the Governor. It's the side of

• Alt text

I DO! :D

WANNA SEE IT?!?!?!

• still worried about a spin off I could just imagine how cringey and cheesy every chapter would be never XD

Lmao, I wish I had a spidey mask. I'd do it, haha. B] Lol! Hoot hoot, yes I did. Was pretty funny towards the end.

• Alt text

I wasn't gonna show you anyways. >.>

How about NO.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.