The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank god I'm not on there.

Alt text

@ComingSoon YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, WELCOME YOUR NEW SISTER @InKennyWeTrust also @Jewfreeus and @AllThatRemains had a new son named WTWH Jr in memory of ATR's first husband.

• nooooooooooooo, now I will have to wait 1 day or more to know if my school allows me to change class or not, but I can't wait, I think I'm getting stressed just waiting :s

• edited November 2015

Markd4547 posted: »

What is your profile bio? Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. ... Armor yourself in it, a

• Lol, in class we were shown a video, and it presented the pre-come thing and how it comes out ugh fuck I hate it >_<

Hbh128 posted: »

Our school had* something called Health class. It tried to teach us the importance of being physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually and

• “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.” ― Tupac Shakur

What is your profile bio? Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. ... Armor yourself in it, a

• I thought I was first to put 'eon' on my name. T-T

blueneon posted: »

You still think I am a guy, huh? Oh, well I don 't care, I like blue.

• Don't care for people who ignore you. Care for people who ignore someone for you.

I'm going to change it though.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

dayum your comments are always pretty badass for a person who never got detention if that makes any sense at all I never would of expected you to never get detention XD

Nope. Never. Believe it or not.

• Hitler cat... I MUST MAKE THAT GIF RIGHT AWAY!

• Greatest quote from SnK

• You seem so nice, how could you get in trouble so often.

I have gotten detention many times, but never suspended. Almost got suspended for the stupidest reason though in grade 9 ;/.

RACHEL U NEVER GOT DETENTION :O are you a saint? for me at least 1-2 a week when I'm good

• Yes it is...

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Is that blood coming out of him?

• That Sucks, But Don't worry it will be okay Clem Hug

Alive_Clem posted: »

nooooooooooooo, now I will have to wait 1 day or more to know if my school allows me to change class or not, but I can't wait, I think I'm getting stressed just waiting

• The Walking Dead is awesome, K? I'm a dude. Yes, Eddie is my waifu. My name is Jalen; and I am a Super Saiyan.

pretty much everything I need

• Don't worry, be happy :[D

nooooooooooooo, now I will have to wait 1 day or more to know if my school allows me to change class or not, but I can't wait, I think I'm getting stressed just waiting

• I'm not addicted to this forum. I only post when I have time. Lunch time, break time, off time, this time, that time, any time, all the time.

• If you want to know then go and read it :)

• Honestly I'm not sure if I qualify. But all I care about is once I am asleep, I am out. Those lights are off and they ain't turnin' back on until the emergency power kicks in.

I'm a freaking genius!

• I've had school for the past 4 weeks...

Alt text

lol, I have school tomorrow

• Hugs Back Maybe it will, maybe not.

Saltlick123 posted: »

That Sucks, But Don't worry it will be okay Clem Hug

• It's hard not to worry

AWESOMEO posted: »

Don't worry, be happy :[D

• Alt text

Nice I love that really cool :D

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what co

• ^

Saltlick123 posted: »

If you want to know then go and read it

• Cool nice quote, tell me the change to :D

Don't care for people who ignore you. Care for people who ignore someone for you. I'm going to change it though.

• I think he deserves the "biggest dick award", take it as you want xD

• “Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

Did I get it right?

• So am I, why do you think I'm on here so often?

I'm not addicted to this forum. I only post when I have time. Lunch time, break time, off time, this time, that time, any time, all the time.

• Keep calm and AYY LMAO

• ayy lmao :]

• Rest In Piece Forum Of The Dead Lounge.... I'm an asshole while not trying to be, so please don't get hurt. I also call people out for their shit.

Add me on my ps4: TDMshadowCP TWDFan86 & WhatTheDuck are my bros.

"I never even learned how to drive a car, how am I not going to fuck up?"

• Hehehe... I showed this to my younger brother...

Don't know if this was posted here in the past or not, but I'll still post it because fuk u fagit ayy lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?

• K I changed it.

Cool nice quote, tell me the change to

• I'm all bark and no bite.

dayum your comments are always pretty badass for a person who never got detention if that makes any sense at all I never would of expected you to never get detention XD

• So just be happy.

It's hard not to worry

• I CAN'T -

ComingSoon posted: »

Keep calm and AYY LMAO

• ayy lmaoo :[

ayy lmao :]

• edited September 2014

edit: I shouldn't be reclaiming, ignore this.

So just be happy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.