The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

MY bro doing me proud PUNCH IT :'D

AWESOMEO posted: »

Punching bags are fucking tiring x__x

• I've literally spent 10 minutes thinking of what to put here, I give up.

That's been my bio for months.

Markd4547 posted: »

What is your profile bio? Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. ... Armor yourself in it, a

• I

AM

MONKEY

Saltlick123 posted: »

Ayy Imao

• Whatever you say Mark...Alt text

• When we're born, all of us are free. People who deny that, no matter how strong they are, don't matter. The burning water, the land of ice... I don't care what! Anyone who saw such things would be the freest person in the entire world! Fight! Who would value their life over something like that? However terrifying the world may be... It doesn't matter! However cruel the world may be... It doesn't matter! Fight! FIGHT!

BADASS IT NEEDS TO BE SHARED :'D

Greatest quote from SnK

• Alt text

Alive_Clem posted: »

Hugs Back Maybe it will, maybe not.

• Alt text

:i

If you want to know then go and read it

• Try at least D:

I CAN'T -

• Bitch I might be.

LMFAO XDDDDDD awesome

Alt text

K I changed it.

• okay, I'm trying :s

ComingSoon posted: »

Try at least

• XD Yes Nice son :'D

The Walking Dead is awesome, K? I'm a dude. Yes, Eddie is my waifu. My name is Jalen; and I am a Super Saiyan. pretty much everything I need

• Don't blame you. I've watched every season so far, even the Japanese episodes of Poke'mon XY. They're just not as good as the original, and I hate how the writers made Ash an idiot and incompetent when it comes to Poke'mon battling in the later seasons (like his Pikachu loosing to a Magikarp in Diamond and Pearl, and a Snivy in Black and White).

If you get the chance, you should check out Poke'mon the Origins. It's basically an OVA (movie) of the original Poke'mon Red & Green games but with Red as the main character portraying the start of his journey all the way to where he catches Mewtwo.

Tinni posted: »

It's the only season I'll watch tbh. I grew up with it!xD

• Yes! Clem Lived!!! Alt text

• XD I was reading you bio today and laughing awesome

I'm not addicted to this forum. I only post when I have time. Lunch time, break time, off time, this time, that time, any time, all the time.

• D':

Deceptio posted: »

I've literally spent 10 minutes thinking of what to put here, I give up. That's been my bio for months.

• edited September 2014

I'm an asshole while not trying to be, so please don't get hurt. I also call people out for their shit.

Awesome especially this line story of my life ^ XD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Rest In Piece Forum Of The Dead Lounge.... I'm an asshole while not trying to be, so please don't get hurt. I also call people out for their

• The superior game! This is what Naughty Dog ripped off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNVU1Xv-wCo

• Good. Just think about everything but that.

okay, I'm trying

• Okay, Pete and Carlos are apparently New characters but through the power of Saltlicks someone returned.... Alt text

• XD

Whatever you say Mark...

• Yes Dad, so glad you're proud :'D

XD Yes Nice son :'D

• HE DIDN'T DIE! Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

This is my Steam profile, also from the anime:

For what reason were we born? I don't know the answer to such complicated questions... Even if our birth had been a mistake... I do know for what reason we are alive... We are alive, to live the freedom resulting from our undeniable existence!

When we're born, all of us are free. People who deny that, no matter how strong they are, don't matter. The burning water, the land of ice..

• So deep this sentence is making my head explode dayum awesome :'D

This is my Steam profile, also from the anime: For what reason were we born? I don't know the answer to such complicated questions...

• edited November 2015

“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a

• So, there's this girl at my school who's in 2 of my classes that is obsessed with me ;-; And I don't really like her ;-;

Also today she said that I was now her husband omg halp ;-;

• DAMN

Alt text

This season gon b gud.

• omg xD hahaha try to find her a new husband? I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

So, there's this girl at my school who's in 2 of my classes that is obsessed with me ;-; And I don't really like her ;-; Also today she said that I was now her husband omg halp ;-;

• Alt text

Soon...

DAMN This season gon b gud.

• edited September 2014

OOOOO and this is the picture for Halloween horror nights.

Alt text

They made a replica of the whole mid-season finale set that is like a maze and you walk through it. I'm going in oct. ^-^. CANT WAIT.

• I WANT SEASON 5

MY DAD (real life dad sry) AND I WATCH THIS SHOW WE ARE AWESOME

• Alt text

So, there's this girl at my school who's in 2 of my classes that is obsessed with me ;-; And I don't really like her ;-; Also today she said that I was now her husband omg halp ;-;

• I mean, apparently she's obsessed with everybody, but she's kinda getting ridiculous. She runs up to me and blocks me and makes me talk to her whenever she sees me and it's really awkward ;-;

IDK WHAT 2 DO

omg xD hahaha try to find her a new husband? I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

• THIS IS NO AYY LMAO MOMENT

• Why don't you like her?

• NOOO Don't do this! I really am hungry, l ate dinner but I'm still hungry, I ate almost nothing today because I was stressed and when I'm stressed everything that my mom cooks makes me want to vomit, but please WHY U DOIN THIS ???????????? that looks so good :o

• Well, the first impression of her she gave me wasn't exactly good tbh :|

Plus she's just not my type, I guess, what else can I say :\ I mean she runs up to me and blocks me and makes me talk to her whenever she sees me and it's really awkward, like I said above.

Why don't you like her?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.