The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How come you don't like Mass Effect?

Markd4547 posted: »

Mass effect, borderlands, the latest cods, minecraft, angry birds, Jak and dexter, deus ex, gta v etc What games do you dislike and why?

• Can confirm, I hear people use it all the time.

Thats strange... Doesn't it bother some of the girls? Lol.

You get to learn Japanese? That's awesome! Beats my middle age (but strangely seductive) Spanish teacher calling all the other girls and I "mamí" everyday >_< According to urban dictionary: Mamí: spanish slang for baby, sexy

• Hey Mom/Dad (you have to make that clear)! How are you doing? I am really sorry for what happened to you at school... acawred sillence

Can I have 20$?

Alive_Clem posted: »

Thanks school for not accepting my request to change class, I feel better than I already was >:(

• Gears of War, only because my boyfriend in 8th grade made me play it with him all the time and it was sooooooo boring. I'd just spend the multiplayer battles laughing at the noise my character made when I'd headbutt him into walls.

TWDG was first released in Spring 2012 and I was still dating him and he'd always see online that I was playing it and he'd say "why are you playing that stupid boring zombie game?"

Alt text

Shoulda dumped him right then and there lol

Markd4547 posted: »

Mass effect, borderlands, the latest cods, minecraft, angry birds, Jak and dexter, deus ex, gta v etc What games do you dislike and why?

• The inbetweeners is awesome haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6gfTDwCO3w

• Nah, we all have a laugh about it :)

Can confirm, I hear people use it all the time. Thats strange... Doesn't it bother some of the girls? Lol.

• edited November 2015

• Yeah lol. I saw it years ago, and on a whim checked Youtube for it, and having found full episodes I figured I'd post one here.

Talimancer posted: »

The inbetweeners is awesome haha.

• Well, you can 't use your shirt to cover your mouth, she will be offended, same if you tell her that she wears too much perfume or ask to change your sit. So... I am happy I met you. :}

• Move away from her... ayy lmao

• "why are you playing that stupid boring zombie game?

Alt text

STUPID HIS PLAYING GOW AND HIS CALLING TWD stupid you should of dumped him the day you met him :P

Gears of War, only because my boyfriend in 8th grade made me play it with him all the time and it was sooooooo boring. I'd just spend the mu

• edited November 2015

Move away from her... ayy lmao

• edited September 2014

Girl needs to learn that it's just two light spritzes on the wrists and maybe on the decolletage if you're feeling fancy. (I, coincidentally, feel fancy every goddamn day but I make sure to keep it light.) Anyways....

You could rest you hand on your chin (like you're holding your head up) but casually cup your mouth/nose a bit. I know that sounds weird, but I see kids do it all the time in class and I utilized it when I sat next to a guy who was a little trigger happy with his Axe.

• Daaaaamn, try to tough it out, or just get rid of her. One of those should work. B^]

• edited November 2015

Girl needs to learn that it's just two light spritzes on the wrists and maybe on the decolletage if you're feeling fancy. (I, coincidentally

• Are you sad, AC? Are you really really sad?

Thanks school for not accepting my request to change class, I feel better than I already was >:(

• edited September 2014

mamí

I liked that noted ;)

You get to learn Japanese? That's awesome! Beats my middle age (but strangely seductive) Spanish teacher calling all the other girls and I "mamí" everyday >_< According to urban dictionary: Mamí: spanish slang for baby, sexy

• Mom, mentally tired, and you? Thanks. I already gave you 20$ 2 days ago, so no, ask next week.

blueneon posted: »

Hey Mom/Dad (you have to make that clear)! How are you doing? I am really sorry for what happened to you at school... acawred sillence Can I have 20$?

• My brother says I laugh in my sleep. Is that even possible? O_O

• I don't think I'm really sad, probably just tired of having so many problems to deal with.

Are you sad, AC? Are you really really sad?

• Yeah, but I don 't know where dad is and my sister 's money-box (idk) is nowhere to be found! PLease...

Mom, mentally tired, and you? Thanks. I already gave you 20$ 2 days ago, so no, ask next week.

• My brother says I laugh in my sleep. Is that even possible? O_O

• guy who was a little trigger happy with his Axe.

Since when did I sit next to you?

Girl needs to learn that it's just two light spritzes on the wrists and maybe on the decolletage if you're feeling fancy. (I, coincidentally

• Just found out my cousin is in a band. I want free tickets. ;-;

• I'm glad I have a good class, the last one I had for 3 years was hell.

• Gusty!!! Is this how you get all the Danish girls?

Alt text

guy who was a little trigger happy with his Axe. Since when did I sit next to you?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Lol, my friends spray Axe on eachother after PE, if someone sprays Axe on my face I fucking kill him.

We poked a hole in an Axe spray can one day 2 years ago, it was fucking hilarious how it blew up and we all run to the windows to breath fresh air :p

• Damn

Just found out my cousin is in a band. I want free tickets. ;-;

• Only Semen can do that.

My brother says I laugh in my sleep. Is that even possible? O_O

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

Yes, Axe allows me to swim in a tsunami of pussy juice.

Gusty!!! Is this how you get all the Danish girls?

• LOL HE LOOKS AWAY FGTTT

• At least it's not a bad thing.

According to yahoo, yes. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090205160935AAP4nAw

• I'm the chosen one.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Only Semen can do that.

• Lol danks bud :) But i think i'm done binging on older rock, I'm into rap and hip hop again so if you know any good upbeat songs let me kno.

@TheCornPopper http://vimeo.com/27669666 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwu4v7VV5Hc This song is weird, I never really liked it, bu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.