Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Nah, nah, you're thinking of the Thieves Guild. The Gray Fox is the cause of all those vanishing sweetrolls. ;D

LupineNoir posted: »

Damn! It must be them stealing all my sweetrolls! I must alert the guards for the sixteenth time in the vain hope that they shall do somet

• Hail Sithis, my brother.

Hbh128 posted: »

psst Hey, I know who you are. Hail Sithis!

• Hopefully Mary won't get too carried away with that now. Protect your shoulder blades, Junior. :P

Well, it's off for me to read your next chapter again. Can't wait! :)

pudding_pie posted: »

Yes, they are! As Mary puts it her 'love bites.' XD Well, glad it is getting interesting, too! I'll explain more of the 'beef' Junior ha

• Ah, Benny boy! I had to think about it for a minute to remember who he was.

As for Beauty, it seems like her and Junior are getting along. (so far) I wonder what Beast thinks of Junior's occasional argument with Beauty in the past?

Chapter 22 "Once upon a time part 2" "They are cute kids, Junior." I ignored her comment, as I continued flipping through the pages

• Hmmm. Yeah. So far...wait till Mary finds out...lol Junior tolerates Beast but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Ah yes, dear old Ben. He's just been floating around; figure give him some speaking lines and go from there. So many OC's I have. I get lost sometimes! XD Bitter sweet to a wide imagination, I suppose. :)

Ah, Benny boy! I had to think about it for a minute to remember who he was. As for Beauty, it seems like her and Junior are getting along. (so far) I wonder what Beast thinks of Junior's occasional argument with Beauty in the past?

• This is cool! I can tell that you're in a perfect state of mind for your new Fable, a couple of nice references to pie's stories as well!

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 2 Thanks @pudding_pie. Still tweaking the final project; this works for now. Holly, our bartender, stood back and watched

• It's all good, I'm glad your imagination is wide open now!

Hmmm. Yeah. So far...wait till Mary finds out...lol Junior tolerates Beast but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Ah yes, dear ol

• edited September 2014

Beauty tries conversation, then Juniors like," Uh, naw brooo" lol.

Man, even Beauty cares to an extent that whatever is going on it getting to Junior really, really bad.

I love the witches <3 I think Morgan, Ozma, and Frau Totenkinder are my favorites.

And then Uncle Ben! Woo! Even though I saw that one coming since Ariana told Peter that they shouldn't go up there.

Chapter 22 "Once upon a time part 2" "They are cute kids, Junior." I ignored her comment, as I continued flipping through the pages

• He ain't having it and Beauty knows it. lol

Beauty is actually doing it more for HERSELF; trying to keep the peace, while keeping her slate clean. She does not want trouble, considering Bloody Mary is involved.

I love the witches myself. I have to go back and check refrences, so its difficult writing about them sometimes.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Beauty tries conversation, then Juniors like," Uh, naw brooo" lol. Man, even Beauty cares to an extent that whatever is going on it getti

• Ever since you guys have been awesome as usual, I felt like it'd be appropriate for me to share a favorite song of mine with you all! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr77jE5GFY

• Alt text

Love this song! Georgie and I give you and everyone on this thread two thumbs up.

'Bloody fuck...the feels....'

Ever since you guys have been awesome as usual, I felt like it'd be appropriate for me to share a favorite song of mine with you all! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr77jE5GFY

• I stood over the stove with 3 pots of different foods cooking. Tim lined the sterno trays on the counter, each one filled with a meal of sorts for my family to dive into as soon as they got there. We were having a reveal party for the babies.

"How's the pasta coming along?" Mary asked walking in. She had Carter on her shoulder, burping him. His little blue onesie and the blue checkered burp rag clashed with Mary's general darkness.

"Almost done. I have the sauce ready, just need to wait for the noodles to soften more," I replied, dipping the plastic spoon in the boiling water to stir it.

"I've got all the food done over here," Tim said, folding the tin foil over the trays.

"Good, that's good," I say. I strain the pasta, resting the edge of the pot on my bulging belly.

Tim pulls his arms around me, like always, and says,"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are when you cook?"

"Ew, stop flirting. You'll make me puke," Mary said. She rested her son in a little baby seat on the dining table.

I laugh,"Yeah, whatever."

"That reminds me; We need to set the table up so everyone can sit and eat," Tim says. He lets go of my waist, kissing the back of my neck and entering the living room. Mary joins me, helping me finish steaming the carrots and spicing up the meatloaf that's almost done cooking in the oven.

"I can't wait to dig into all of the shit," She said. "My mouth is watering just looking at it all. I swear, even after giving birth, I still crave shit I've never craved prior to the pregnancy."

"Haha, yeah," I say. "My big things have been baked potatoes with whipped cream."

"Ew, nasty. Man, you know how to make someone sick," Mary says jokingly. Just then, Carter starts to whine before the full out cry, and Mary rushes to his side to prevent it at all cost.

"Stinky diaper?" I ask.

"Correctamundo," Mary replied. She began changing his diaper while I finished pulling the last of the foods together.

"They're here Harm! They're here!" I heard Tim banter excitedly. I pulled my apron off, hanging it on the hook on the wall. I had decided to wear the really long flowy dress Mary had shown me when we were maternity clothes shopping.

Snow walked in first, then the cublings and my father with his fiancee. I gave them each a hug, smiling and saying hello.

"Not bad," Snow says, observing the decor,"A lot different then the last time I came over."

"Yeah, well. Me and Tim do a lot of decorating, I guess." I say. People take spots on the couch while the kids explore places they shouldn't explore, and I find myself actually enjoying the time with everyone here. My mother shares a spot next to Snow, who is sitting next to Therese, who is talking with Mary.

Tim walks toward me, giving me a side-hug as we join the conversation with my family.

People are actually getting along.

I smiled.

"Alright, I know you said no gifts but-" Snow rifles through her purse,"Here's a card."

Me and Tim open it together. A check for 5 thousand dollars sits in it. My jaw drops.

"It's nothing, really." Snow says.

"This is nothing?" I say.

She gives a quick nod and a warm smile,"You need it honey. Those babies need stuff, and so do you."

I took it with amazing gratitude, folding it back in the card and placing it away in our bedroom. Everyone starts to make their plates of food, lingering around the living room and crowding the temporary dining table.

"So," Charming started,"What have you been spending your weeks on leave doing?"

I swallow some meatloaf, then I say,"Binge watching mindless television series and contemplating answers of the universe."

"Wow. Impressive." He says, his signature smile emerging.

"Nothing's impressive about watching 8 hours of Grey's Anatomy," I respond. Everyone bursts out laughing at the table, meanwhile the kids are chanting 'What was so funny?' and 'I don't get it? What's the color grey have to do with body parts?' This makes us laugh more as we dine on this fabulous dinner.

"But seriously, do you really search the answers to the universe?" I hear Ambrose speak up at the end of the table.

"I only do that when I'm really bored." I tell him. He smiles and runs along to the other kids, who are playing video games on the Xbox 360 Mary brought over the other day.

"So, are you going to tell us soon? How many boys and girls?" Therese asks. Everyone is almost finished with their meal, so I nod.

"We're expecting two boys, and three girls," I reply. The whole table claps in excitement.

"I knew it! You owe me 300 bucks, Horner!" Mary yells to herself. Tim grasps my hand.

"I didn't know you made a bet with Jack," Tim says.

"I didn't. He still owes me 300 bucks for this month's child support. But now I can also grab another 300 bucks and tell him he was drunk when he made the deal with me," Mary says, as if it were her plan all along.

"Do you want to reveal the names too?" Tim whispers in my ear as the individual conversations begin filling the room again.

I nod softly, saying,"You haven't seen what I wrote on the cake yet?"

"No? What did you write?"

"Take a wild guess. Why do you think I got a cake that large?"

He laughs,"Right."

We brought the cake out together, considering my expanded waist line limits me from bending over and carrying large, heavy objects.

"Tada!" Tim exclaims as we lower the cake on the table. Each of the babies' names are written in script. Middle names included.

Snow begins reading them out loud,"Ashlyn Mary."

Mary lights up excitedly,"Really? One named after me?"

"I had to, you're like, my best friend," I reply. She smiles goofily, then Carter starts to cry again. "Goddamnit," She says, picking him out of the baby chair and patting his back.

"Robert Darien," Snow says. I can see a sadness form in her eyes, and more so in Therese's.

"After Darien?" One of the kids behind me perks up. It's Blossom.

"Yes, after Darien," I reply.

Snow moves on,"Elora Rose."

"After Aunt Rose. I wish she could have made it. Her and Morgan were busy." I explain.

"Noah Charming," Snow continues on.

"Really? After me?" My father perks up. He smiles again, his perfect white teeth practically shining the light in my eyes. Nalayani grabs his arm supportively.

Then Snow reaches the last name. "Scarlett Snow."

"After you," I say.

Snow looks at me. She looks like she might cry, but she holds it back,"I'm honored."

I give her a smile, then I say,"It's probably Scarlett kicking now." I pull Snow's hand on my tummy and she feels the little bump against her hand.

"Reminds me of my own cubs," she mumbles, focusing on my belly.

I nod,"I know it does."

The rest of the night was enjoyable, and as each guest left, I felt increasingly relieved. The stress of hosting a party dwindled down to null, and I collapsed on the couch. My nephew Carter lay overtop the mountain of a belly I have, dreaming peacefully. I twirl my hand in his blond curls, wondering how Mary could have produced such a beautiful child with my deadbeat half-brother.

"Man, I'm as tired as I get when I get loaded and pass out," Mary complains, rubbing her neck.

"Yeah," I say softly, staring at the baby on top of me. Every fiber of my being wants to hold my own tiny ones in my hands right now, but I know it'll be another couple weeks before then.

Life is bliss.

Another chapter! I've skipped a few months, (if you hadn't already noticed) so this is a little "Gender reveal" party I decided Harmony should have :) A baby shower will also occur, although I might write the after affects and not the party itself. Idk. I hope you liked it, and I hope I didn't confuse anyone with Dialog. I know there are a lot of people talking at once :L Such is a party, though.

Leave any questions you have and I'll try my best to answer them!

• Ah. That makes sense.

And yeah, I often forget the male members of the group. I think there's two or three, but they've never said more than a few words throughout each comic.

He ain't having it and Beauty knows it. lol Beauty is actually doing it more for HERSELF; trying to keep the peace, while keeping her sla

• You and Georgie have an amazing taste in music then. Like me! :)

Here, take my like!

Alt text

Hell, everyone take it! :P

Love this song! Georgie and I give you and everyone on this thread two thumbs up. 'Bloody fuck...the feels....'

• That makes complete sense :) looking forward to reading your own ending! It's good to know that the official ending will allow for reader's interpretation and imagination after things are done, because we've all spent so long reading about the characters in the comics.

I considered Bill Willingham's comments to why he's ending Fables. He's stated multiple times that the comics are up to the reader's interpr

• Ah, but I am the Gray Fox :O could it be that I'm pilfering my own sweetrolls, possibly in my sleep? To the Guild headquarters! Where I shall enlist a plucky adventurer to aid me in this mystery; and, if they should be worthy, they can be promoted through our roguish ranks! Excellent. Now, where has that guard gone? I have a bow and arrow, and need something to shoot! In the knee …

squints eyes mischievously

scampers off to find a guard

Yep, I probably went too far with this xD

Nah, nah, you're thinking of the Thieves Guild. The Gray Fox is the cause of all those vanishing sweetrolls. ;D

• I think you have, but that's okay. :D

Ah, but I am the Gray Fox :O could it be that I'm pilfering my own sweetrolls, possibly in my sleep? To the Guild headquarters! Where I shal

• This is just the thing for a grey day - the sun has just not shown up today :P Good taste :)

Ever since you guys have been awesome as usual, I felt like it'd be appropriate for me to share a favorite song of mine with you all! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr77jE5GFY

• Ah, I love these characters! Will we be seeing Rose and Morgan see Harmony again before the birth, or are things still too up-in-the-air in Fabletown for that to happen?

I stood over the stove with 3 pots of different foods cooking. Tim lined the sterno trays on the counter, each one filled with a meal of sor

• Chapter 23

"My end, my beginning"

I was on Bloody Mary's mystery ride and to be honest, was enjoying every minute of it. This world had been beating us down since our discovery; they warned me, prayed for me even offered the chance to 'change' my mind. But nothing would ever change my mind and even as my uncle sat behind me, looking the mark over, I knew this was the right decision. No regrets.

"Almost, bud." The needle dug deep into my flesh. "I hate doing this part but it must be done-"

I shake my head, eyes closed. "Do what needs to be done."

Peter stood beside me, holding my right hand; Ariana was beside him, her eyes glued onto my uncomfortable facial expression. Beauty sat in the back; from the corner of my eye, she appeared to have her nose buried in the book. Nothing was going to be useful from that; this was something only I could acomplish and seek. Mary was still here. She continued giving me these little 'hints.'

"UGH! Fuck!"

"Hold still, Junior..."

"What will this do, Ben?"

"Mary has hidden the image from sight. This magic here will allow it to rise back to the top and become visible again. It will show us her where abouts and allow Junior to communicate with her once more."

I could feel the magic coursing through my veins. For a second, the liquid scorched within, causing me to arch back and whimper in agony. Without any further warning, the mark slowly appeared. The burning sensation continued, as I reach back and touch he familiar markings. With a sigh of relief, my finger traced the image and soon, feeling of content washed over my entire body.

"There it is." Uncle Been wiped his hands, as he sat beside me. "Lay perfectly still, kiddo. I know how much this hurts and you'd rather punch me in the face but this has to be done. Some powerful magic here."

"Just....get this over with."

The top area of my torso became numb. There was a sensation of tranquility, as the urge to close my eyes grew with every passing second. I tried lifting my arms but they became heavy objects and simply laid in the same position. The room began spinning, as my worried brother snatched my face and called my name.

"Junior....Junior! The fuck did you....."

I woke up in a dark room. There was a faint smell of Lavander and Mint, as I carefully moved my body. The numbing sensation was gone but there was no one around. With caution, I moved about the room, my fingers touching what appeared to be some sort of brick or stone.

"Hello." Whispering, I slowly made my way around. "Ariana. Uncle Ben. Pet-"

There was a head on colision, as my face slammed into a rather large and heavy object. My nose was in severe pain, as I rubbed the tip and felt the warmth of my blood trickle down.

"Great. Just great."

"Junior." That was Ariana's voice. "You here?"

Continuing to whisper, I headed for her voice. "Ssssh! Over here. Careful-I just ran into whatever the fuck that was."

There was a luminous glow coming from her direction, as Ariana held up a single candle. With what little light it provided, I was able to scan the area. We were no longer on the Thirteenth floor; to be honest, I doubt we were anywhere near Fabletown.

"Wow. Been centuries since I've been back...."

"Back? What is this place?"

"When your Uncle injected you with the magic, the mark appeared and quickly glowed. The second you closed your eyes, it sent you and I to this location."

"And WHERE is THIS location, exactly?"

"Where Mary is." I continued looking around. "This is her home. Her bedroom. Where it all started."

Confused, I headed towards Ariana. "WE are back at the Homelands?! How is this-"

"No, not the Homelands. Her memories, her fears...her subconscious state of mind. She is not fully aware but THIS is what's been troubling her for so many years. THIS is where she is. Where that mark led you to."

"So, she's in the room?"

"No, just in the Kingdom somewhere. The mark took us to the time when she was a Queen and-"

"Well, we better get a move on. Do we have a time limit or-"

"No. Just, find Mary and bring her back to reality. Hopefully this is what she needed; a little flash back to reasure her things are never going to change."

I sigh. "Well, she maybe your sister but if I know Mary, this isn't her excuse for a 'flash back.' You didn't see her that night, Ariana. She was really upset..."

Suddenly, there was a loud roar from outside the stone walls.

"What was that, Junior?"

"Not sure. There is a window right there."

The mirror sitting beside the window violently moved and rattled upon the wooden floors. The eerie familiar glow surrounded the brass, as Mary slowly appeared, stepped out and looked in my direction. She had a sadistic look in her eyes; Mary was in her true form, as she pointed a bloody finger in our direction.

"Go home, Junior. You shouldn't be here...."

"Mary!" It didn't matter to me. It was her. "Mary, sweetie! Come back! We can talk about this and-"

Again, the mark ignited and once more I was in severe pain. Mary's fingers were extended, as her lips curled back and flashed me her fangs. A hissing sound escaped her throat, as it bounced along the walls and into my ears. Frightened, Ariana stood back and helplessly looked on.

"I....said....go HOME, Junior! This does not concern you!"

"NO!" I reached my arm up, hoping to grab her. "Mary, please come home! I'm sorry! I never should have asked! I just wanted to know! You never-"

It became painful to speak. Her fingers created a clutched fist, as my throat became tight and unable to breathe. Clawing at my neck, her eyes remained upon my struggling body. Mary released her grasp, as I landed on the floor, gasping for air. Her focus turned to Ariana, who was now in the corner.

"Mary, please! We came here to help you! Don't do this alone-"

Mary swats the candle to the floor. "YOU of all people should know, dear sweet sister!"

"Mary, I'm sorry! Dad-"

Her fingers grab Ariana's neck. "You BOTH want to see the story, know the truth? Now is your chance..."

Mary slams Ariana to the ground, as she walks towards me. She picks me up, as I'm still coughing and regaining conscious. That accustomed feeling, as her lips touch mine. Her breathing deepens, as my arms wrap around her neck. Was this all a dream?

"I don't want you to see the real me....I'm afraid-"

"Show me."

With Mary's help, I stand to the window. Beside me, Ariana looks beneath, as a rather large crowd of people stand in the courtyard. As I look closer, I notice a beautiful woman sitting in her throne; a gold crown covered in gems sits, as the crowd grows louder. From what I could tell, her long black hair blows in the wind, as she stands up and walks to the crowd.

"Who...is that-"

"Just keep watching, Porgie."

The woman walks over to a guillotine, as a man begs the woman for his life. Another man stands behind, a rope in his hand. A basket lays before the man, as the Queen approaches. The basket is tattered and appears to be layered in both dry and fresh blood. My eyes widen, as the woman in the cloak and crown becomes familiar. As I look over, Mary's eyes are wide and she is crying.

"Please, your heiness! Spare this man his wretched life and let me be!"

"William, you have been sentenced to death for treason and the attempt to remove me from this throne and kingdom."

The blade comes down before the man speaks. Ariana gasps in fear, as I look on. Before I could ask, Mary is gone; the only thing left is the once Mary before our eyes, as she holds up the severed head.

"Long live the Queen."

Chapter 24 soon :)

Looks like Ariana and Junior are BOTH going to get History lesson. Seems like Junior bit off more than he could chew; he was not sure what he was getting into and WHY Mary wanted to leave the past, well, in the past. Any questions or concerns, you know the drill. :)

• The beginning seriously had me thinking Ben just went beserk and like, killed him or something! Or Ariana did something but it was the magice and mark that sent them back. Cool! :)

I loved the interaction Junior and Mary had for those few moments; it was intense but very intimate in a weird way. That ending, too! So, she is ACTUALLLY going to show what has been bothering her? I'm looking forward to this and can't wait for more!

Chapter 23 "My end, my beginning" I was on Bloody Mary's mystery ride and to be honest, was enjoying every minute of it. This world ha

• I was planning on it, although I don't have it specifically written down as to where or how it'll be, you know? I'm glad you love them all, it's hard sometimes for me to capture each individual personality. Sometimes I think I write too monotone >.<

Ah, I love these characters! Will we be seeing Rose and Morgan see Harmony again before the birth, or are things still too up-in-the-air in Fabletown for that to happen?

• (You did a type and wrote Uncle Been and I just laughed at it lol I'm so immature)

The bits where Ariana explained to Junior that he was in Mary's subconscious mind reminded me of how Vivian showed Georgie's troublesome path to the Porgie clan.

Then I was like, "Oh shiiiiiit" When Mary entered in her mirror form, warning Junior to go home. I also got scared, afraid she was going to kill Ariana, but then she slams her on the ground and freakin' kisses Junior, and I think I sighed in relief a little xD

Then trying to imagine Mary as a queen, it almost doesn't seem right. Also, I can't picture her with long hair, lol. Then the beheading....sheesh. Sounds pretty brutal. Can NOT wait for more!!

Chapter 23 "My end, my beginning" I was on Bloody Mary's mystery ride and to be honest, was enjoying every minute of it. This world ha

• The war had begun.

The Witches discovered Bigby's route was taking him toward the Farm, though his resistance was obvious enough to tell us that he was being controlled by someone.

Too bad we couldn't find out who.

As he made his way over there, so did Snow, in attempt to help him break away from the mental bindings he had. Maybe seeing her would help him. Maybe it would help him break free and think on his own.

"Tea?" I heard Tim ask as he walked in from the kitchen. I waved it away, my focus fixated on trying to see into Bigby's mind. The babies must have been doing somersaults in my gut as I rubbed the pain of thinking from my temples.

"You need to rest, sweetie. You've got the due date around the corner, I don't-"

"I'm not in the mood to talk, Tim," I snap at him. I can feel my heart beat as my mind searches my grandfathers. How can I not figure this out?

"How is this spell so impossible to break?" I say out loud, by accident.

"What spell?" Tim asks. He sits himself next to me, wrapping the palm of his hand over my belly.

"Bigby. He's under a damn spell, I can feel it. And Ozma, she's not listening to what I've told her. She's trying to stop him, but her intentions are to kill, if necessary. I believe that it's the wrong thing to do. Goddamnit, I lost my train of thought." I rub my hands over my belly, feeling the children begin to calm now that I wasn't so focused.

"Rest, love. You sincerely need it." Tim whispers. He stands, leaving the tea on the coffee table and entering our darkened bedroom. I sigh, taking his advice and heaving myself off of the couch, away to bed. When I get there, he kisses my cheek and we lie down together, the lights out and the curtains drawn. We still have to put all of the bassinets together soon, or else the munchkins won't have a place to sleep when they're born.

I relax, letting my body sink into the cushions and loading a ton of pillows around me for support.

Did I just...pee myself?

"Uh oh."

I think that was a pretty fantastic ending, don't you? XD Next chapter soon, I'm sure you'll be excited for that one!

• I just read issue 144.

I'm still dying from it.

FUCK.

FUCKITY FUCK FUCK.

FUCK.

fuck.

godamnit.

FUCK.

~ Accurate reaction as I read through this issue.

FUCK.

• Alt text

I just read issue 144. I'm still dying from it. FUCK. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. FUCK. fuck. godamnit. FUCK. ~ Accurate reaction as I read through this issue. FUCK.

• LOL I just saw that. Only bad thing about typing the story on your iphone. XD

I'm trying to show the BG to these so called 'bad' characters and this will explain a lot as to why she is so cold and bitter. Awww. Porgie Clan. Does sound good. :D

Yeah I'm even having a hard time dealing with her heiness! XD

(You did a type and wrote Uncle Been and I just laughed at it lol I'm so immature) The bits where Ariana explained to Junior that he was

• That ending, tho! XD

I can't wait for the babies! Tim and Harm are just too damn cute!!!

The war had begun. The Witches discovered Bigby's route was taking him toward the Farm, though his resistance was obvious enough to tell

• edited September 2014

ICAN'TTAKEADEEPBREATHDONTYOUUNDERSTAND.

Lol, kidding aside. Reading that issue sucked, like hardcore. The whole beginning is actually funny, and then WHAM! Rips your heart and plants in through a paper shreader. I swear, this last story arc is doing a number on my emotional health, lol. You'll understand once you get there what I mean.

• I know! I'm probably going to write it soon, if not now, depending on what I feel like doing. Also, still recovering from an emotional issue of Fables, seeing as EVERYONE IS DOOMED TO HELL....At least, Willingham is making it seem so. Already, some losses. I won't say whom, but when you get around to reading more recent issues, you'll understand my current pain.

That ending, tho! XD I can't wait for the babies! Tim and Harm are just too damn cute!!!

• My GF just finished it and she cried, so from what you, others and herself has said, I'm preparing myself for the worse. :(

ICAN'TTAKEADEEPBREATHDONTYOUUNDERSTAND. Lol, kidding aside. Reading that issue sucked, like hardcore. The whole beginning is actually fun

• Well, take your time. I'm sure you are busy, busy, busy and with thie new issue out, that takes time, too. I've heard the latest issue will make me both sad and upset for the most part; my GF just finished reading it, so I'm already preparing myself.

I know! I'm probably going to write it soon, if not now, depending on what I feel like doing. Also, still recovering from an emotional issue

• I get what you're saying, and I think that you've captured the personalities of the characters over the series of your chapters so that it's very easy to imagine how the characters would be saying the things you're writing. I've not noticed monotone :)

I was planning on it, although I don't have it specifically written down as to where or how it'll be, you know? I'm glad you love them all,

• This doesn't sound good. This sounds bad. Very bad.

I don't want my heart emotionally planted through a paper shredder. D:

ICAN'TTAKEADEEPBREATHDONTYOUUNDERSTAND. Lol, kidding aside. Reading that issue sucked, like hardcore. The whole beginning is actually fun

• Chapter 24

"And baby makes three...for now."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Junior peered over at the baby monitor. "WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHH!"

He sat up, rubbed his eyes and slowly slipped his feet into the bunny slippers.

"Hold on, George. Daddy is coming..."

Junior looked over and noticed Mary was gone. He didn't take too much into consideration; Mary was a wild horse that couldn't stay in one pasture for too long. Although, a note would have been nice. The baby's crys echoed along the hall, as Junior stumbled to his son's room.

"Hold no, hold on. You know daddy can't move very fast when he's still half asleep."

As Junior turned the knob, his son's cries slowly hushed and all he could make out were babbles and cooing. He entered the room and found Mary sitting on the rocking chair, nursing the tiny infant. She smiled at Junior as he made his way beside her.

"Hey you." Mary whispered, as she stroked Junior's face. "He wouldn't latch on right away. Sorry he woke you up."

Junior yawns. "Nah, its fine, sweetie. He eating better this time?"

"Yeah. Think the little jerk was testing us."

Both Junior and Mary laugh, as their son continues to nurse. "He's beautiful, Mary."

"He looks like you, Porgie. Only with more hair."

"Wonder where he got this red hair from?"

Mary is silent for a moment. "From, uhh....my side."

"You have red heads in your family? Like, your mom or-"

"Just....drop it, Porgie, okay?"

"Okay.." Confused, Junior stands beneath the moonlight, as Mary begins to burp George. "Sorry."

George burps, as Mary wips his face. "No worries, Porgie. Just go back to bed. You look exhausted."

Kissing his son goodnight, Junior walks back to the bedroom and anxiously waits for Mary. Five minutes later, she enters the room, strips down to nothing but her panties and slides under the sheets. Junior wraps his arm around her torso, as she snuggled deeper into his chest.

"Love you, Mary."

"Get some sleep, Porgie. We gotta be up in four hours."

Junior awakes to the sound of Rob zombie's 'Dragula' blasting from within the living room. Worried his son was still fast asleep, Junior rushes from the bedroom and straight down the mall. Wearing yellow rubber gloves and sporting baige shorts and black tank top, Mary is seen moping the floors. Junior leans against the wall, as he watches Mary clean and his son bounce in his Jumper.

"Yeah, George, you like this song, huh?"

The boy continues to move around, as Mary wips the counter down. All the while, Junior looks on, Mary never suspecting he was there.

"Let mommy finish cleaning these shelves and soon it will be time for you breakfast."

Mary takes a moment to wip her brow. "Whew, George. Been awhile since mommy has actually DEEP cleaned a home."

The boy giggles, as Mary finishes her area. "There. All done."

"Having fun?"

Startled, Mary turns and finds Junior leaning against the wall, his arms folded. He chuckles, as George extends his arm for his father's attention. Still shocked she was caught, Junior picks the boy up and walks over to Mary.

"Speechless, sweetie?"

Mary only nods. "How....how long-"

"Enough to see that cute little butt wiggle you did as you were cleaning the windows."

Mary's face is flushed, as Junior rocks the baby in his arms. "Since when does Bloody Mary clean anyways?"

"Since I popped this big headed monstrosity from my vagina."

Junior laughs.

"Was the apartment THAT dirty?"

"No but typical man behavior-cleans AROUND the area but never actually LIFTS things to make sure."

Mary removes the rubber gloves and cleans her hands. She takes George from Junior, pulls her shirt down and begins breastfeeding the boy. Junior searches the pantry for a box of pancakes. That sounded heavenly to him this morning.

"You hungry, Porgie?"

"Yeah. Are you?" Junior continues to search. "I was thinking I'd make pancakes and-"

"YOU make breakfast?" Mary snorts. "Don't EVEN get me started. When I'm through nursing this leech, I'll make us some food."

Junior holds up the box. "Why when I'm right here and-"

Mary waves her index finger. "No, no, no. Get that happy little ass over to the couch and relax."

"But-"

"Porgie. You REALLY want to start a battle ? I may have a baby latched on my boob but that still does not mean I won't kick that white Porgie ass."

At first, Junior takes this as a joke but the look in her eyes said differently. Afraid for his life, Junior sets the box down and backs off into the living room. Mary smiles, as Junior takes a seat in the recliner. Mary burps the baby, as she takes the neccesary products out for breakfast. When George manages to make several burps, Mary hands the boy to Junior. Junior cuddles George against his face.

"Hey, kiddo. Getting so chunky! Look at all that hair! You have mommy and daddy's freckles."

Junior tickles the boy's belly as he releases a tiny burp.

"Oh! Oops! Daddy hit the burp button."

George laughs, as Junior kisses the boy's head.

"Need help, Mary?"

"Porgie, what did I say?"

"Okay, okay! Just makin' sure!"

Twenty minutes later, Mary and Junior sit down to a breakfast of pancakes, toast and fried eggs. As Junior eats, George kicks in his jumper and begins chewing on a plastic toy.

"His teeth are coming in."

"Yeah. I noticed it while playing with him on the couch."

"Poor guy. Not fussy just yet."

"Give it time, Mary."

Mary laughs. "Maybe he will be a sick, sadistic child and actually ENJOY the pain."

Junior rolls his eyes. "I seriously doubt that. He's too much like me..."

As Junior begins cleaning up the table, Mary stands up and grabs the car keys.

"Hey, you wanna go to the park today with George?"

Alarmed, Junior can only stare. "YOU wanna go to the park?"

"Mary shrugs. "Why the hell not? Get him out of this apartment and into the wide open spaces Fabletown has to offer. Plus, gives us a chance to relax. I know you're off for the next two days, so take this as a mini vacation."

"Yeah. That actually sounds like a great idea."

Mary claps. "Perfect. While your doing the dishes, I'll get his diaper bag ready."

Junior began washing the dishes, as Mary prepared the bag for George. Who was this Blood Mary? Junior had never seen this caring, affectionate side of her before. Sure, she could be passionate and semi-understanding but since she revealed her pregnancy to Junior, it was like a whole new Mary was born as well. He actually enjoyed it.

After finishing the cleaning and getting his clothes on, the couple took George to the park and spent the entire afternoon doing nothing; just being a typical family with their son.

Chapter 25 soon :)

Any questions or concerns, you know what to do. :)

• God! I want to know WHY Mary is the way she is in the future! She was so sweet and loving back then. Fuck...poor thing. :( I loved this chapter! So cute! Can't wait for more! #Bloody Porgie

Also, that part about the ass! Priceless!!

Chapter 24 "And baby makes three...for now." "WHAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Junior peered over at the baby monitor. "WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHH!" He sat

• I just wanna say, I read the first few lines wrong by accident. I read,"And Junior Peed all over the baby moniter," and then I was like, "Wait, what?" and reread it. I'm a dumbass XD

I always wondered where he got his red hair from, too! Interesting. God, the feels though.

The butt wiggle XD That's all I can say. But d'awww, this was so cute. Then, the big headed monstrosity. God, Mary has all the greatest lines, I swear.

Just picturing this one was so awesome. George jumping in his bouncer, Mary cooking. Gosh, I can't wait for more!

Chapter 24 "And baby makes three...for now." "WHAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Junior peered over at the baby monitor. "WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHH!" He sat

• She reads fables too? YOU NEED TO GET HER ON THIS FORUM.

My GF just finished it and she cried, so from what you, others and herself has said, I'm preparing myself for the worse.

• I swear, every issue feels like that. It sucks, very, very bad, but I can't stop reading because I've fallen in love with the comic, and love tends to hurt more often then one may want. I almost feel like these ending issues are like me divorcing all of my characters as they slowly leave me and it's just like,"Wow. Fuck this shit," and then I just lay down and contemplate life for a while.

Am I even making sense? Probably not.

This doesn't sound good. This sounds bad. Very bad. I don't want my heart emotionally planted through a paper shredder.

• "Harmony, I can't find the car keys! Have you grabbed the diaper bag? Did we even pack a diaper bag?" Tim scrambles around the apartment while I change my pants into dry ones.

"Are you feeling okay? Have you seen the keys? Where the hell did I leave the damn diaper bag?" He keeps walking in and out of the bedroom, making his way into the kitchen.

"I found the keys! Now, where is that bag?"

"Tim," I say.

"Ugh, it's not over here. The fuck..." He walks out the room, then back in the room, then in the bathroom and then back to our bedroom.

"Tim," I say again.

"Not now, I'm looking for the damn-" He turns his head and sees the diaper bag strapped over my shoulder. It weighs eight tons, full to the brim with diapers and baby outfits.

"Tim, are you forgetting something else?" I ask him.

"No, I think that's it. Lets head down before they start popping out in here."

"Ehem," I say.

"What? Am I forgetting something?"

I nod. My finger points to him.

Tim looks down,"Shit. I'm only in my underwear. God..." He limp-runs to the dresser on the other side of the bed, pulling out a pair of pants and a t-shirt. His tweed hat is thrown on in one fowl swoop, as he grabs my hand and takes the bag away from me.

"Ready to go now, Tim?" I ask.

"Ready as ever," He replies.

"You sure?" I say.

"Positive."

"Uhm. Okay."

"What? What am I forgetting now?"

"A lot of things, still."

"Like what?" Tim seems annoyed that I won't outright say anything.

I sigh,"Your shoes, your crutch AND your brace, and my carry-on bag filled with my clothes."

"Shit. Damn, your water couldn't have broken in the morning, when I'm already away and had a cup of joe?" He says.

"I'm sorry, my clock runs on what these kids want. You can be mad at them."

Tim scrambles around once again, now with all we need for the hospital. The elevator takes us down, down, down. Luckily, we traded our car just last week for a 7 passenger minivan. Still getting used to having all that room behind me.

"Make sure you get the car seats all attached before we go back home," I tell him.

"Right, right. I will." Tim looks both ways, then turns onto the New York street.

"And get the bassinets up, too. Don't need my kids sleeping on the floor," I say.

"Whatever you need, Dear," Tim taps his fingers anxiously on the steering wheel, waiting for the light to turn green.

"Also, dye your hair pink," I say, to see if he's even listening.

"Right, okay." Tim stomps the gas pedal and zoom across the intersection.

I giggle, though it quickly turns into a painful contraction.

The hospital is illuminated on the outside twenty-four seven. He takes me to the elevator, and we press the button that only Fables can see apart from mundies. It takes us to the floor unknown to the world, where Swineheart seemingly works as long as the hospital stays open.

"Did you call Swineheart before we drove here?" I ask Tim as we rush through the waiting room.

"UH....uh...no. No, I didn't."

"Tim," I say exasperatedly. I was actually annoyed though. I just said his name that way to ease the pain I felt down below once more.

A nurse, one I recognize vaguely, brings a wheelchair over, while Tim begins filling the paperwork out. She takes me to the labor and delivery unit. Eventually, Tim rejoins and now we're sitting in the room waiting for Swineheart.

"Good evening," He says casually, smiling at me and Tim. I'm focusing on my breathing as the pain slowly gets more unbearable.

"When do I get the epidural?" I say, sitting up on the bed.

"I thought you said-" Tim begins.

"I WANT THE GODDAMN EPIDURAL," I say, a little too loud and harsh.

"That's fine," Swineheart says. He writes something on the clipboard and attaches it to the side of my bed. My hospital gown makes me look like a giant polka-dotted snowy mountain. Swineheart look under the sheets for a moment.

"Looks about 4 centimeters. At least 4 more to go, if not 6."

"How long will that take?" Tim asks.

"It varies from person to person, but I expect another couple of hours. Maybe."

"Hours? I might as well goddamn sleep until then," I say. Tim shoots a look at me, the same one he gives me when I curse especially too much for him.

The epidural comes soon after, and the relief is euphoric.

One more chapter and you get a few furry (And not so furry) little babies! Totes excites!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.