The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Excactly my thoughts. That was such an awesome episode! I actually love most episodes, if not all of them.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lol, like Cartman did

• I am here mom, talking to you from your laptop. :}

Alive_Clem posted: »

somebody ? where did everyone go ? ;-;

• I'm having the same problem, but mines are stuck on 99+. Here's the thing, for me when I clicked the X, it deleted the threads, but then a pop up that says "Uh oh! Discussion not found." shows up. And when I refresh the page, they show up on the followed discussions again. Those same threads have been closed, so I can't enter them and click on the unfollow button.

Also, I think that some of the notifications may be glitched, and the only way to get them down to zero is to have a telltale staff member, or someone from the web team manually reset it back to zero.

On the main community page/forum list, you should see a "Followed Discussions" page on the right. You can click the "X" button in the cir

• Anyone who bullies me ends up injured...

Huehuehuehue

blueneon posted: »

I know, it is just the first thing that came in mind. When every year they manage to find something worst than the last to show us, seeing s

• And your point is...? Mikasa killing titans?

Anyway

Alt text

• Didn't see the Mass Effect gamerpoop, I'll watch it.

Giraffehat posted: »

Evidently you didn't get the reference V_V

• YOU KNOCKING MY BELL?!?

And your point is...? Mikasa killing titans? Anyway

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Kockin' yo horseface :[D

YOU KNOCKING MY BELL?!?

• Levi has a horseface all of a sudden?!?

Kockin' yo horseface :[D

• edited September 2014

One only got to hurt someone immidiatly once. He hit me in the head and then run down the staircase so I went after him and when he triped I caught him, punched him once and then he was dizzie so I grab him and lock his head so he can 't move. I got 2 days dittention but it was totally worth it.

Anyone who bullies me ends up injured... Huehuehuehue

• edited November 2015

I'm having the same problem, but mines are stuck on 99+. Here's the thing, for me when I clicked the X, it deleted the threads, but then a p

• No, you're still Jean!

Levi has a horseface all of a sudden?!?

• Alt text

One only got to hurt someone immidiatly once. He hit me in the head and then run down the staircase so I went after him and when he triped I

• I'm Levi Ackerman you scum.

No, you're still Jean!

• HOLY SHIT XD ;_;

zeke10 posted: »

Hahahahahaa this seems a tad racist

• Fuck, I think I pulled a muscle.

• ;-;

I am here mom, talking to you from your laptop. :}

• How and why?

Fuck, I think I pulled a muscle.

• Going to try something, and then let you know. A lot of people have this problem, and it seems like it has to be manually reset.

• Guys, just embrace the 99+

Do not fight it

Embrace it

Embrace the popularity, embrace the 99+

I HAVE 99+ EVER SINCE I DISCOVERED THEY EXIST

• YOU'RE NOT LEVI JEAN

I'm Levi Ackerman you scum.

• INTENSE ACTIVITIES WITH UR MUM

How and why?

• I AM LEVI, EREN!

YOU'RE NOT LEVI JEAN

• Waits for Papai to make a dick joke

Fuck, I think I pulled a muscle.

• And training on Monday, continuing to do pull ups like a fucking idiot and carrying a nightstand up 3 floors today :l

How and why?

• Love you too. :}

<3

Alive_Clem posted: »

;-;

• YOU'RE NOT SENPAI YOU FUCKING PHONEY

I AM LEVI, EREN!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Yeah, I jacked off too much and pulled my dick muscle(??)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Waits for Papai to make a dick joke

• He's probably 9 xD

Hbh128 posted: »

Congratulations, whoever that was. You've been disowned. Your disownment has been archived for all eternity.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited September 2014

Ugh, idk what's wrong with me right now. My throat hurts extremely bad, I have a massive headache, I keep getting big shivers and I'm extremely dizzy, like I can't even walk without falling over, and whenever I turn my head I feel like I'm going to throw up, and I haven't thrown up in over 8 years. Nevertheless I haven't been sick like this in over 5 years.

• Feel better soon. :\

Deceptio posted: »

Ugh, idk what's wrong with me right now. My throat hurts extremely bad, I have a massive headache, I keep getting big shivers and I'm extrem

• Whenever I see this show I am reminded that the little girl in the pink wig grew up and was arrested for prostitution T_T

Rockworm posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA&feature=youtu.be

• Laying down might help, feel better :c

Ugh, idk what's wrong with me right now. My throat hurts extremely bad, I have a massive headache, I keep getting big shivers and I'm extrem

• Thanks, and thanks @blueneon

I've been laying down since I got home. But nothing seems to work :/

Laying down might help, feel better :c

• Feel better, bro. Try to get some sleep. Have you taken any pills?

I had a shitty day, too. Just got my freaking arm sewed.

Thanks, and thanks @blueneon I've been laying down since I got home. But nothing seems to work

• You are going to be just fine ok. Don 't worry. Evryone has gotten through shit like this. So do not be like that, cause I bet you are going to be on your feet before you even know it. :}

Thanks, and thanks @blueneon I've been laying down since I got home. But nothing seems to work

Sign in to comment in this discussion.