The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Fever? Just rest, go to the doctor.

Deceptio posted: »

Ugh, idk what's wrong with me right now. My throat hurts extremely bad, I have a massive headache, I keep getting big shivers and I'm extrem

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

0:58

NINJA WITH HEELS

1:20

ASIAN INSTINCTS INTENSIFY (that's racist I know)

1:59

Jaden Smith is that you? :o

Lol, the last guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W8hsVvyKt4

• holy shit! TIL!

Whenever I see this show I am reminded that the little girl in the pink wig grew up and was arrested for prostitution T_T

• That happened to me a month ago, It sucks. Don't eat ice cream, it doesn't help...

Try taking a nap or just close your eyes. Feel better, man.

Ugh, idk what's wrong with me right now. My throat hurts extremely bad, I have a massive headache, I keep getting big shivers and I'm extrem

• I don't know, I don't think I've ever had a fever before, lol. But my sister had one last week, and I'm more cold than hot.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Fever? Just rest, go to the doctor.

• hahahaha :D

Lol, the last guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W8hsVvyKt4

• What happened?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Feel better, bro. Try to get some sleep. Have you taken any pills? I had a shitty day, too. Just got my freaking arm sewed.

• No, but I've drank some medicine because we don't have any pills for that, but I don't know what it's called.

Damn, that sucks. That reminds me of a disgusting story my dad went through when he was 8.

Feel better, bro. Try to get some sleep. Have you taken any pills? I had a shitty day, too. Just got my freaking arm sewed.

• Alt text

Yeah, I jacked off too much and pulled my dick muscle(??)

• I hope you feel better soon :c

• You can still have a fever if you never had one, lol.

Your sister probably infected you if you were around her.

I don't know, I don't think I've ever had a fever before, lol. But my sister had one last week, and I'm more cold than hot.

• Oh, okay. Holler if you need anything.

It's whatever. It's not the first time I've had to go through gruesome live surgery. I have a huge cut on my left elbow due to me sitting on top of a table and exploding. Both were done without applying any kind of anesthesia. Good fuckin' riddance.

No, but I've drank some medicine because we don't have any pills for that, but I don't know what it's called. Damn, that sucks. That reminds me of a disgusting story my dad went through when he was 8.

• Too much Mcdonald's murican man!

• I got into a fight to death yesterday with a guy beating a woman outside my house. Almost killed the fucker, but I got mine, too.

blueneon posted: »

What happened?

• I know lol, I'm just saying that because I don't really know what a fever feels like.

I wasn't around her TOO much, because she was in bed for the majority of the time and she only had it for about a day.

You can still have a fever if you never had one, lol. Your sister probably infected you if you were around her.

• Maybe, maybe not.

Alt text

• And now she doesn't want to talk to me until she forgives me cause I called her a liar. Great...

• Lol, I hate McDonald's.

papai46 posted: »

Too much Mcdonald's murican man!

• Thanks man.

Haha, the sucks, but my dad was 8 and he was jumping up and down on a truck but he slipped and the large sharp piece of glass sliced through his wrist and practically went through everything. He saw the vein, bone, muscle, tissue, everything. Then he had to go to the hospital and they had to staple his artery shut and sew everything up without any anesthesia either. Still has that big scar.

Oh, okay. Holler if you need anything. It's whatever. It's not the first time I've had to go through gruesome live surgery. I have a huge

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

I actually saw my bones, too. The cut was too deep, so the elbow was visible. I had a huge piece of crystal stuck there and my then girlfriend had to take it out for me. I had lost so much blood that I couldn't even stand up.

Thanks man. Haha, the sucks, but my dad was 8 and he was jumping up and down on a truck but he slipped and the large sharp piece of glass

• edited September 2014

If you fought yesterday then why did you get your arm fixed today insted of imidiatly going to the ''ER''?

I got into a fight to death yesterday with a guy beating a woman outside my house. Almost killed the fucker, but I got mine, too.

• Sorry about that :/

Why did you call her a liar?

CodPatrol posted: »

And now she doesn't want to talk to me until she forgives me cause I called her a liar. Great...

• Still, you live in the same house, it's probably it.

I know lol, I'm just saying that because I don't really know what a fever feels like. I wasn't around her TOO much, because she was in bed for the majority of the time and she only had it for about a day.

• I really didn't feel like spending the night waiting to be attended at a hospital after such an awful day. That's not considered an emergency where I live. A hugecut would. It's just a small cut, anyway. The doctors decided it still needed to be sewed.

If you fought yesterday then why did you get your arm fixed today insted of imidiatly going to the ''ER''?

• Who did you call a liar? Maybe I can help. I am known as the ''Love Gamer Doctress'' at my school, so whatever question you have you ask me. I know everything.

EVERYTHING!

And now she doesn't want to talk to me until she forgives me cause I called her a liar. Great...

• Damn dude. Fighting through that pain like a boss.

I actually saw my bones, too. The cut was too deep, so the elbow was visible. I had a huge piece of crystal stuck there and my then girlfriend had to take it out for me. I had lost so much blood that I couldn't even stand up.

• lol this is great

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Because she said the only thing that stopped her from liking me was the distance. Then today she says she just doesn't like me. So yeah... she is one. And thank you for the concern.

Sorry about that Why did you call her a liar?

• To be fair, that's the least I could have done. Who the fuck sits on top of a table?

Damn dude. Fighting through that pain like a boss.

• Well, I guess that if it didn 't get infected then it is ok. I am still not really buying your story but it may be real. It is just that I will have trouble believing anyone if they tell me I am a girl. I thnk you get it.

I really didn't feel like spending the night waiting to be attended at a hospital after such an awful day. That's not considered an emergenc

• Well, maybe she changed her mind :c

Sorry... :(

Because she said the only thing that stopped her from liking me was the distance. Then today she says she just doesn't like me. So yeah... she is one. And thank you for the concern.

• Night maties!

• This girl called Bethany. I don't really need any advice right now, the only thing I need is the confidence to message this person.

Who did you call a liar? Maybe I can help. I am known as the ''Love Gamer Doctress'' at my school, so whatever question you have you ask me. I know everything. EVERYTHING!

• Well, ok then, but if you need anything I am here. :}

This girl called Bethany. I don't really need any advice right now, the only thing I need is the confidence to message this person.

• ...who doesn't?

You like hot wings?

• Night!

Night maties!

• Lmao, I do sometimes in school.

To be fair, that's the least I could have done. Who the fuck sits on top of a table?

• Some people can't handle the spice. B^]

...who doesn't?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.