The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Who is Jaden? I am really bad with names.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Ask Jaden...

• ^

Don't talk to him.

• He is the truth, here's one of his final forms:

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

Who is Jaden? I am really bad with names.

• Oh, I know him! He was on the news for some terrible movie or something! He is hotter in this picture than most of the others I have seen!

He is the truth, here's one of his final forms:

• Yeah, the work of fart directed by the one who shall not be named...

Oh, I know him! He was on the news for some terrible movie or something! He is hotter in this picture than most of the others I have seen!

• I'm sorry to hear that :c

My great-grandmother just passed away :l

• Thanks.

Alive_Clem posted: »

I'm sorry to hear that :c

• edited September 2014

dp

• 2spooky

Markd4547 posted: »

Jim Carey the legend 2deep4you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LW9US9QoE

• Lelnu. I just spooked you with some ossum happy chemicals c:

You're tripping balls right nao ^~^

Oh hey, you're back!

• Why am I not feeling it? Why do I not feel like I lost someone?

Am I that apathetic...?

• dp(?)

dp

• BECAUSE OF THE HORROR THIS PICTURE HOLDS

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Nope, haven't been through worse..

I guess I'm just horrible :l

• I had a double post wtf my original disappeared

dp(?)

• edited September 2014

Here my original post ;)

@tobi @thewalkingsheep @Welcome_to_Woodbury

I found the Canadians perfect Job in the Army :P

Cameramen

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Cleaners

Alt text

Stick just in case of any trouble :'O

Alt text

Alright I'm done :D

dp(?)

• LOL

I had a double post wtf my original disappeared

edited September 2014

TACTICAL SELF DEFENCE STICK WITH A SCOPE, SIGHT, GRIP AND MAGAZINE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Here my original post @tobi @thewalkingsheep @Welcome_to_Woodbury I found the Canadians perfect Job in the Army :P Cameramen Cleaners Stick just in case of any trouble :'O Alright I'm done

• edited November 2015

Here my original post @tobi @thewalkingsheep @Welcome_to_Woodbury I found the Canadians perfect Job in the Army :P Cameramen Cleaners Stick just in case of any trouble :'O Alright I'm done

• Probably you didn't interact with her enough to feel something?

Why am I not feeling it? Why do I not feel like I lost someone? Am I that apathetic...?

• I know that feeling, when my auntie died I cried like a bitch. But when my nan died I literally kept it all in.

Why am I not feeling it? Why do I not feel like I lost someone? Am I that apathetic...?

• I never cried, I don't even keep it in... I just... don't care... and I hate myself for it..

CodPatrol posted: »

I know that feeling, when my auntie died I cried like a bitch. But when my nan died I literally kept it all in.

• edited September 2014

It is so soureal... Beautifull... It is ART!

Yeah, the work of fart directed by the one who shall not be named...

edited September 2014

Probably... But I did interact with her, and I went to her 90th birthday party this year, it was happy, and I still don't feel sad now :c

Probably you didn't interact with her enough to feel something?

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD Only if your from the dark side with their signature wands :'O

• I never cry for some reason people mourn in different ways don't feel guilty your in shock now you will feel nothing yet believe me :D

• I just punched a wall, maybe now I can feel the pain I'm supposed to feel.

• When was the last time you saw her? Not seeing her in a while might be it?

I never cried, I don't even keep it in... I just... don't care... and I hate myself for it..

• Ok... I just don't even feel like I mourn, just feels like I got over it in an instant..

I never cry for some reason people mourn in different ways don't feel guilty your in shock now you will feel nothing yet believe me

• I think what you are feeling is normal, in everyone's family, you have people you care more than others, and if you think that makes you a bad person, then you're wrong.

Probably... But I did interact with her, and I went to her 90th birthday party this year, it was happy, and I still don't feel sad now :c

• Summer, her birthday party.

CodPatrol posted: »

When was the last time you saw her? Not seeing her in a while might be it?

• It's an unintentional comedy :p

It is so soureal... Beautifull... It is ART!

• edited September 2014

The same thing happens to me. It's like... I care, but I don't feel bad. At all. And I feel like a dick because I think that I NEED to feel sad to show that I care, but I don't feel sad. I just... I don't know why. But that always happened.

When my uncle passed, everyone was standing there, crying and hugging each other, and I'm just stood there... Doing nothing. I didn't feel anything. I was more shocked my the fact that I didn't feel anything then his death. Wtf is wrong with me?

But I don't think you're a bad person because you don't feel bad. You're good.

• edited September 2014

Punching walls in not the solution. And pain is different for everyone, so don 't be like that. Because you learn how to accept that doesn 't mean you don 't feel pain. You do feel pain. You just don 't know it yet. And yes, I know that that doesn 't really make sence right know but it will later. So don 't be like that.

I just punched a wall, maybe now I can feel the pain I'm supposed to feel.

• I don't think I'm going to cry if someone closer dies... I'll just have to wait and see.

I think what you are feeling is normal, in everyone's family, you have people you care more than others, and if you think that makes you a bad person, then you're wrong.

• It is the TRUTH! He is the one...

the one who can make a duck face without even trying.

It's an unintentional comedy

• Well, I just wanted to feel some pain, and I did, I'm not going to do anything more than that.

Punching walls in not the solution. And pain is different for everyone, so don 't be like that. Because you learn how to accept that doesn '

Sign in to comment in this discussion.