The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're not alone.

The same thing happens to me. It's like... I care, but I don't feel bad. At all. And I feel like a dick because I think that I NEED to fee

• Like myself I used to get angry at myself but it's important to be there for people who can't handle the pain instead :'/ I just get angry

AWESOMEO posted: »

Ok... I just don't even feel like I mourn, just feels like I got over it in an instant..

• I told you that pain comes in a lot different forms. Think about what you just said to me. ''I wanted to feel pain and I did.'' The fact that it didn 't hurt right away doesn 't mean it didn 't hurt. Am I wrong here?

Well, I just wanted to feel some pain, and I did, I'm not going to do anything more than that.

• Fuck that hurt xD

• Don't do that. It doesn't help you and it just adds more problems. You were feeling pain because you didn't feel it in a situation when you should have. But that didn't mean you should add more pain on top of that by punching a wall and hurting yourself. Trust me. Just try not to think about it.

I just punched a wall, maybe now I can feel the pain I'm supposed to feel.

• I think it will never hurt... I mean, if not now, then when?

So I felt pain, maybe physical and not emotional, but they have the same effect, so... yeah.

blueneon posted: »

I told you that pain comes in a lot different forms. Think about what you just said to me. ''I wanted to feel pain and I did.'' The fact that it didn 't hurt right away doesn 't mean it didn 't hurt. Am I wrong here?

• Don't let it get to you though. Just like blueneon said, everyone feels pain differently.

You're not alone.

• Yeah I'll go to her Shiva tomorrow...

Markd4547 posted: »

Like myself I used to get angry at myself but it's important to be there for people who can't handle the pain instead :'/ I just get angry

• Thanks Canada

Alt text

XD alright I'll stop :P

• Lol, don't forget about the hotspots!

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

It is the TRUTH! He is the one... . . . . . . . the one who can make a duck face without even trying.

• o_O

Thanks Canada XD alright I'll stop :P

• I just want to know that I didn't move on without feeling some pain, it wasn't that bad anyway, my knuckles are a little red but it doesn't hurt anymore.

Don't do that. It doesn't help you and it just adds more problems. You were feeling pain because you didn't feel it in a situation when yo

• Hey awesome people :)

• You don't have to feel forced to cry if you can't, it still doesn't make you a bad person.

I don't think I'm going to cry if someone closer dies... I'll just have to wait and see.

• JORGE GARCIA SET TO POWER THE NATION LOL

FINALLY BEING FAT COULD STOP BEING A BURDEN

Thanks Canada XD alright I'll stop :P

• edited September 2014

You did feel pain. The fact that you fell bad because you didn't feel bad in the first place shows that you care. But hurting yourself doesn't mean you're adding pain and it's okay. You felt it already, but in a different way. If you didn't feel anything from the beginning, and still didn't feel bad because of that, then that would be wrong.

Self harm never solves problems. Just... Promise me you won't do that again. That you won't punch a wall or anything. :/

I just want to know that I didn't move on without feeling some pain, it wasn't that bad anyway, my knuckles are a little red but it doesn't hurt anymore.

• It's not just crying, it's about not feeling the loss, at all.

Alive_Clem posted: »

You don't have to feel forced to cry if you can't, it still doesn't make you a bad person.

• edited November 2015

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey awesome people

• Hi walking STD-spreading organism :D

Hey awesome people

• Heyo.

Hey awesome people

• Saying physical and emotional pain have the same effect is ignorant. Emotional pain can completely change who you are. It can consume you, and take away your self-control. A broken knuckle isn't going to do any permanent damage to your psyche, and odds are it won't completely change you.

Frankly, I found that quite unempathic and demeaning. But you're usually a rational fellow from what I've seen, so I'll put that unfortunate remark down to the fact that you're probably not thinking completely clearly at the moment.

I think it will never hurt... I mean, if not now, then when? So I felt pain, maybe physical and not emotional, but they have the same effect, so... yeah.

• edited September 2014

Double post.

I think it will never hurt... I mean, if not now, then when? So I felt pain, maybe physical and not emotional, but they have the same effect, so... yeah.

• Don't feed the trolls, Papai!

papai46 posted: »

Guys i'm talking to the dude who harrased DLB! What should i say to him?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I'm not stupid, I'm not going to cut myself or choke myself or something, don't worry, I'm not suicidal at all.

Just wanted to feel it on my skin, that's it, you can stop worrying c:

Thanks for caring that much :)

You did feel pain. The fact that you fell bad because you didn't feel bad in the first place shows that you care. But hurting yourself doe

• -hug- Hey, what's up??

• Nvm, I'm leaving :c

Hi walking STD-spreading organism

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHA >:D

Nvm, I'm leaving :c

• edited November 2015

-hug- Hey, what's up??

• -hug- Rachel, how are you? :)

Heyo.

• But of course! The wi-fi connection is so much vetter when he is around!

Lol, don't forget about the hotspots!

• Sorry to hear it. Hope she lived a long and full life.

My great-grandmother just passed away :l

• Yo.

Hey awesome people

• Hi bro :D

Hey awesome people

• -.-

HAHAHAHAHAHA >:D

• You're not stupid of you were to do that. You'd just be wrong. People do that because they're going through a tough time and they think it will make them feel better. Because it relieves them. But it doesn't, and they're not stupid for that. They're really causing more problems, but they don't intend to. They think it's helping but it's not. I know you're not suicidal, I just don't want you hurting yourself for no reason. Because sometimes it leads to that...

But I get why you did it. sigh okay, I'll try to stop worrying. But you still haven't promised me yet!

I'm not stupid, I'm not going to cut myself or choke myself or something, don't worry, I'm not suicidal at all. Just wanted to feel it on my skin, that's it, you can stop worrying c: Thanks for caring that much

• They have the same effect for the short-term though, you feel it inside you for a couple of minutes, yeah of course it's not the same effect, physical damage can't change your psyche most of the time and I always take physical pain on emotional pain if it's bad, but still, there's some common element to both of them, and it was the closest thing I could find at the moment.

Giraffehat posted: »

Saying physical and emotional pain have the same effect is ignorant. Emotional pain can completely change who you are. It can consume you, a

• Hurting is overrated. Everyone goes through loss in a different way. You are just blocking it out. That doesn 't mean it is not there.

• IT'S A GRIP AND A BIPOD!

CANADIANS GON' NO SCOPE A FGT!1

TACTICAL SELF DEFENCE STICK WITH A SCOPE, SIGHT, GRIP AND MAGAZINE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Believe me, that's just natural. Asking yourself if you will feel bad if someone close to you dies is really really normal, I know a lot of people that already did it, I already did it. And nobody knows the answer, but you can't let that take you down.

It's not just crying, it's about not feeling the loss, at all.

• In school. Sleepy as fuck xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.