The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LOL

Rig made a mock ranking of who had the biggest going from: Elian: 8D to (I forget who) 8===========D Ana and I were listed above Elian lmao

• Lol, who doesn't?

effin comments not showing up. -_- Psh. >_>. I like school anyways. ... I lied I hate it.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Git rekt skrublord

Jewfreeus posted: »

yea i only saw it later and couldn't be bothered editing my post

• Nothing really :P

pats on back What's wrong?

edited September 2014

3brave

I love watching elian play destiny @TDMshadowCP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcMpzco4F-0&list=UUlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig https

• xD. LMAO

That reminds me of when I was walking home today, I walked by this guy who was talking with someone and he says "I have anal leakage. It means so can hold in my shit. It's like an explosion took place in my ass, I always spill and never make it to"-- then I couldn't hear the rest. I. DIED.

• What the fuck why would you tell someone that? XD

xD. LMAO That reminds me of when I was walking home today, I walked by this guy who was talking with someone and he says "I have anal lea

• OMG :,D

xD. LMAO That reminds me of when I was walking home today, I walked by this guy who was talking with someone and he says "I have anal lea

• Lying in bed and a big fuck off spider crawls up the wall next to me, heart attack material, panic over

• edited September 2014

EDIT: Actually, I say "ayy" and then I say "Laughing my ass off."

AWESOMEO posted: »

I say "ayy" then the letters L-M-A-O

• Holy shit! Replaying GTA 5's story and that first cutscene with Trevor still gets me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbY_LiIzLIM

• Alt text

They didn't say it!

• I don't even know. Maybe he was joking around or something, I'm not sure. xD

What the fuck why would you tell someone that? XD

• That titan is too creepy.

@Markd4547

• Alt text

lmao XD pff dayum makes sense congrats :D

Rig made a mock ranking of who had the biggest going from: Elian: 8D to (I forget who) 8===========D Ana and I were listed above Elian lmao

edited September 2014

Happened to me last night, I was about to go to sleep when I saw a bug on the wall my bed is next to, and I tried to hit him but missed, so he fell somewhere on my bed -____-

After 10 minutes of searching I couldn't find it anywhere, so I just threw the whole sheet away and went to sleep ;_;

TWD95 posted: »

Lying in bed and a big fuck off spider crawls up the wall next to me, heart attack material, panic over

• Am heavy slopper :)

Hbh128 posted: »

Are you a light slopper? Or are you a heavy slopper?

• More views for me!

I love watching elian play destiny @TDMshadowCP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcMpzco4F-0&list=UUlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig https

• Well, a table fell on a kid's leg in religion class. Probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened in a religion class xD

• 5spooky

That titan is too creepy.

edited September 2014

get rekt anonymous kid

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, a table fell on a kid's leg in religion class. Probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened in a religion class xD

• As your senior, I'd advise you to never take them unless absolutely necessary. Like if you have insomnia or something like I do lol.

Never took sleeping pills, lol

• How does a table fall on someone? Like... Did they pick it up and throw it down on them?

Well, a table fell on a kid's leg in religion class. Probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened in a religion class xD

• Alt text

It scares the shit out of me but it's awesome thank you bro I will post it on the lounge at random times everyday :'D

@Markd4547

• There is a fucking bird trapped in my garage again.

Alt text

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

The tables have some sort of slider. If you pull it all the way on top and slide it, it will bend. It's kind of like a folding table, you could say. The kids we're messing with it, and I wont blame them. Religion class is pretty shitty.

How does a table fall on someone? Like... Did they pick it up and throw it down on them?

• edited November 2015

Twistee posted: »

Omg dude, I'd lose control. XD

• Yeah, I don't have it luckily :P

Tinni posted: »

As your senior, I'd advise you to never take them unless absolutely necessary. Like if you have insomnia or something like I do lol.

• Open the garage and let it go(?)

There is a fucking bird trapped in my garage again.

• XD dayum how his leg now?

Alt text

I remember someone I knew put his finger in the sander machine in woodwork he cried and his nail was completely ripped off it was so hard trying not to laugh I felt really bad for him tho ;/

• edited November 2015

• edited September 2014

Lol, What did the teacher do about it?

I dont have Religion class this semester, I will next though. In grade 9, Religion was chill though. My then teacher was extremely afraid of birds, so a friend of mine put on bird sounds on his phone during a test. It was mad funny, the teacher ran out of the classroom for a few minutes xD. In grade 10, I hated that class though, teacher was bi-polar, so I had to do my homework since I had no idea if he would be pissed or fine with it if I didnt do it.

• AAA FUCK :0

Markd4547 posted: »

XD dayum how his leg now? I remember someone I knew put his finger in the sander machine in woodwork he cried and his nail was completely ripped off it was so hard trying not to laugh I felt really bad for him tho ;/

• Alt text

There is a fucking bird trapped in my garage again.

• Because it's easy?

• Alt text

Also, I just realized it looks like me when someone asks me to smile for a picture xD

5spooky

Sign in to comment in this discussion.