The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So maybe you come back to the cabin and the family is there? And they are reluctant, and you have a choice to either leave with Luke or stay with Luke at the cabin.

bloop posted: »

It has to be a choice Luke agrees with either way.

• Night bud

Night guys.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Ignore this. I hope flog stays.

Sorry to bother, but I would just like everyone here to have a short silent moment for Flog61 who has been harassed by a troll, and is probably leaving the forum. (

• edited November 2015

Then press the little red "x" in the top right corner, put some music on that you like, and finish it. Grades matter most rn girl. This is your whole future ahead of you. Lol twerking my project. xD

• edited November 2015

• Alt text

Did anyone hear about the Zoe Quinn scandal?

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GO. YOUR PROJECT NEEDS TWERKING.

• edited September 2014

Honestly. I don't blame anyone for leaving. TWD forums is now a black hole of shit and it was what prompted me to join this site in the first place! Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here except this thread.

Sorry to bother, but I would just like everyone here to have a short silent moment for Flog61 who has been harassed by a troll, and is probably leaving the forum. (

• My motto is why do today what I can put off forever.

• He was just told to go kill himself and the thread got 10 upvotes. You should feel bad.

ComingSoon posted: »

Ignore this. I hope flog stays.

• Lmao truoo. But I'll still give you advice, even if you're older. Ya can't stop me!

Good luck, hope you get an A. The teacher better give you an A or they're a douche canoe.

• edited September 2014

See you guys later, gonna go twerk my bed now. Goodnight. <3

• I didn't know the whole story, okay? And I'm sorry for not doing my research. Stuff happens in my life too and it's been happening lately. I find myself getting a lot more dickheaded lately because of it and I've been trying to keep it to myself so I didn't sound desperate. I guess it showed here, huh? Fucking hell. I'm a piece of shit. I don't want you to tell me what to feel, though. My life is getting fucked up every day, so just excuse me.

He was just told to go kill himself and the thread got 10 upvotes. You should feel bad.

• edited September 2014

They did it because it was cool. Because it was a good idea. Be use it was clever.

Don't I always? Or at least try...

• :'/ but...ok night

See you guys later, gonna go twerk my bed now. Goodnight.

• Hey, what's this whole Flog story?

And you're not a piece of shit :(

I didn't know the whole story, okay? And I'm sorry for not doing my research. Stuff happens in my life too and it's been happening lately. I

• Have fun.

See you guys later, gonna go twerk my bed now. Goodnight.

• Well excuse me then. I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, and I hope things get better for you, everyone's going through shitty times right now, and it really sucks.

FuckYouLife

Alt text

I know that feel bro. Sorry, and good luck...

I didn't know the whole story, okay? And I'm sorry for not doing my research. Stuff happens in my life too and it's been happening lately. I

• A troll made a thread saying Flog should kill himself and it got 10 upvotes. Flog is contemplating leaving the forum. And I'm just mentally a mess right now and I find myself becoming different every day.

Hey, what's this whole Flog story? And you're not a piece of shit

• Yay! Blind Sniper is doing something about the bullshit happening in the TWD forums! Finally something is getting done! Might be pleasant there for once!

• It's just as if everyone's just getting over their shitty times and I've been staying strong through it and and then BOOM. That girl, and my school subjects, and my ADHD, it's all piling up and it getting really shitty. It's hard to keep it away from here, I felt like I was different here, this was where I could release it and not think about it. But I just can't -_- I feel typical saying I need a break but I might.

Well excuse me then. I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, and I hope things get better for you, everyone's going through

• Getting over shitty times? Did you even read my post today?

I'm here for you, I know that don't mean jack, but whatever, I said it anyway. I'm really sorry man, I know I probably sound really stupid right now, because what the hell can some person from the internet do to help you? Well, I'm here to talk to you, that's it sadly ... Keep hope, and faith alive my friend, it's the reason why I'm still alive.

It's just as if everyone's just getting over their shitty times and I've been staying strong through it and and then BOOM. That girl, and my

• That's odd, I could have sworn reading a thread he made that he was leaving forever awhile ago. I guess he came back?

And why are people hating on him?

A troll made a thread saying Flog should kill himself and it got 10 upvotes. Flog is contemplating leaving the forum. And I'm just mentally a mess right now and I find myself becoming different every day.

• I knew you'd say that you're getting over tough shit too, that's why you're talking to me. Thanks for the words dude. It's worth something, just not sure what. But it's not hopeless effort. I'll be...weird for a while. It'll be awkward and...who knows. But we'll see.

Getting over shitty times? Did you even read my post today? I'm here for you, I know that don't mean jack, but whatever, I said it anyway

• Alt text

@blindSniper the legend ^

Rockworm posted: »

Yay! Blind Sniper is doing something about the bullshit happening in the TWD forums! Finally something is getting done! Might be pleasant there for once!

• Yes, he's (I think) left and voluntarily banned himself twice I think. He's been back for a bit. No one's hating on him right now, they're supporting him and telling him to push through.

That's odd, I could have sworn reading a thread he made that he was leaving forever awhile ago. I guess he came back? And why are people hating on him?

• Ah, well, if he's left and come back before, you probably don't need to worry about him leaving forever.

By the way, if you ever need to talk to someone or are feeling down, we're always here for you :)

Yes, he's (I think) left and voluntarily banned himself twice I think. He's been back for a bit. No one's hating on him right now, they're supporting him and telling him to push through.

• Indie game designer sleeps with a bunch of dudes to get ahead or something?

Markd4547 posted: »

Did anyone hear about the Zoe Quinn scandal?

• Alt text

Alt text

Damn, it got that bad? At least they're taking care of it.

Yay! Blind Sniper is doing something about the bullshit happening in the TWD forums! Finally something is getting done! Might be pleasant there for once!

• Yes, I'm hoping he returns, but he has in the past so I'm not worried that much. And thanks, it means a lot.

Ah, well, if he's left and come back before, you probably don't need to worry about him leaving forever. By the way, if you ever need to talk to someone or are feeling down, we're always here for you

• I declare the Dark Ages over. The Walking Dead Forum is getting better! :D

• Worse! Death threats! Someone told Flog to kill themselves..... This is over a damn video game people!

Damn, it got that bad? At least they're taking care of it.

• edited September 2014

That's just pathetic and taking it way too seriously, now. It's just a game, some people need to relax, my God.

Worse! Death threats! Someone told Flog to kill themselves..... This is over a damn video game people!

• I know! It drove some cool people away. And it was only getting worse! I joined these forums because of TWD. And ending up sticking to an off topic thread was annoying! But seriously!

The worst part is this isn't the first time I've seen this. I got myself banned on purpose in the Bioware forums because I never ever ever wanted to even consider going back. As bad as it's been getting here I can safely say its not that bad yet!

That's just pathetic and taking it way too seriously, now. It's just a game, some people need to relax, my God.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.