The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• o_o

I'm slightly at a loss, but I think I know. ....I googled it and I was right. It's a....rather lewd dance move lol.

• I accidentally replied to that guy. The "damn bby you good lookin" guy.

@AWESOMEO

• look lets just leave it here before this shit gets heated cause quite frankly i could go on about this for a while but we don't need anymore arguments especially here i have certain views on this and you have certain views on this nothing is gonna change that so lets just leave it here and all be sunshine and rainbows again kk? good

Rockworm posted: »

Well its shaming women for daring to like sex. This is funny because of how stupid she's being. Not because she's a woman who had sex. Ca

• Does anyone here have a video of the submarine fight scene in the 1960's Batman movie?

• Goodnight, Guess I should get some sleep, too. Tomorrow's gonna be a long and sad day.

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

nite fagits

• I googled it I think it's just a username but there was some weird sheet :'/

I'm slightly at a loss, but I think I know. ....I googled it and I was right. It's a....rather lewd dance move lol.

• U wat m8 nite fgt

nite fagits

• Alright.. Fair enough. You did apologize so I accept that.

Jewfreeus posted: »

look lets just leave it here before this shit gets heated cause quite frankly i could go on about this for a while but we don't need anymore

• What the GabeN did you just say about my wallet? you little peasant? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Summer sales, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on your wallet and I have over 300 confirmed sold games. I am trained in GabeN Warfare and I’m the top Wallet cleaner in the entire Valve team. You are nothing to me but another full wallet. I will wipe it the fuck out with sales the like never seen before in gaming. Mark my fucking sales. You think you can get away with giving 5% sales on a game? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting GabeN and the entire Valve team and your wallet is being traced right now. so you better prepare for the Purchase Confirmation E-Mails, Peasant. The sales that wipes out the pathetic thing you call cash. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can sell games anywhere, anytime, and I can create sales over 75%. And that’s just my account. Not only Am trained in Wallet raping, but I have access to GabeN’s full account and I will use it to full extent and I will use it to wipe your wallet of the continent, You little Origin fanatic. If only you could have known what unholy game you bought via your little “Origin” sale was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have offered your fucking wallet to GabeN. But you didn’t. and now you're paying only 20% of the full price, You goddamn idiot. I will shine GabeN’s light all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking blessed by GabeN, kiddo

nite fagits

• Still knowing nothing SMH.

And then he contracts HIV and dies.

• Even so, I cannot allow this to be.

• This is what the internet was created for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tTPNi1PCP0

• wat

Rockworm posted: »

What the GabeN did you just say about my wallet? you little peasant? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Summer sales, and I'v

• Guys, I just saw in the news that there's a hacker that's hacking peoples computers and stealing their private stuff. Guys be safe!

• [removed]

I accidentally replied to that guy. The "damn bby you good lookin" guy. @AWESOMEO

• y nawt cant u let it be 4 once

SonEdo posted: »

Even so, I cannot allow this to be.

• Time to hide my treasured Ice Age erotica fanfiction...

Yonce posted: »

Guys, I just saw in the news that there's a hacker that's hacking peoples computers and stealing their private stuff. Guys be safe!

• The hacker can steal your credit card information too. He sends out links with his spambot accounts and if you click it GAME OVER he gets all your information. Seriously guys beware!

Time to hide my treasured Ice Age erotica fanfiction...

• No, but I have something even better!

A gif of a crocodile and flying squirrel playing a badass tennis match

Alt text

bloop posted: »

Does anyone here have a video of the submarine fight scene in the 1960's Batman movie?

• Where did you get that from?

No, but I have something even better! A gif of a crocodile and flying squirrel playing a badass tennis match

• He looks like he's getting raped O_O

hunters confirmed or plot twist . . . . . . . . . . terminus aren't the hunters but just another cannibal group we better get this line off someone but who would sound crazy enough to make it awesome?

• edited September 2014

hunters confirmed or plot twist
    terminus aren't the hunters but just another cannibal group

we better get this line off someone but who would sound crazy enough to make it awesome?

Alt text

Alt text

Can't wait. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgp8RQ4riA&feature=player_profilepage

• I have a phD in bullshit so I know not to click anything. Sid the ground sloth will be safe for another day <3

Alt text

Yonce posted: »

The hacker can steal your credit card information too. He sends out links with his spambot accounts and if you click it GAME OVER he gets all your information. Seriously guys beware!

• Pretty sure its the cannibals.

hunters confirmed or plot twist . . . . . . . . . . terminus aren't the hunters but just another cannibal group we better get this line off someone but who would sound crazy enough to make it awesome?

• edited September 2014
  • Easier said than done, it really isn't that obvious. He can hack into any of the mods account and post the link and then BAM :( The news are literally giving every detail about him and are telling us how to be safe.

I have a phD in bullshit so I know not to click anything. Sid the ground sloth will be safe for another day

• Thread: I'm bored

Can someone tell me what to do so I can get unbored? :P If there was a shoutbox on this forum it would be cool :P

• yea the cannibals are meant to play the role of the hunters that is why there is all his hunt or be hunted stuff but from the first trailer it looks like they are going to washington with rick which makes me think that there could be another group that really are the real hunters but i doubt it they are probably trying to trick us

Pretty sure its the cannibals.

• Alt text

It was...it was beautiful.

But anywhere is heaven as long as I feel Shrek's warmth near me.

@AllThatRemains i think i found what heaven looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTqKaKYz1iU

• Lol holy sheit!! xD

Markd4547 posted: »

@awesomeo http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/animemanga/absorbing+ears/dsnzGqf/ Explain this witchcraft plot twist spotted :O

• Lol that's actually amazing XD thanks bro

lee4life posted: »

This 'll do the trick for a while

Sign in to comment in this discussion.