The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It was a joke. I just copy-pasted it. And they are right about a couple things. Not everything, but you can 't deny that one or two of them are actually right.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD this is so random wtf A douche made this list this sounds more like an attack on women to be honest nothing but bitching by whoever wr

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD I knew that :'/ I'm not sure all women are different I don't generalize :D

blueneon posted: »

It was a joke. I just copy-pasted it. And they are right about a couple things. Not everything, but you can 't deny that one or two of them are actually right.

• edited September 2014

We are all different. But we have a couple things in comon. We all love shopping (doesn 't matter what), we are always ''what 's wrong?''
    ''Nothing'' and most important when gooing somewhere we WILL put up everything we have until we find something we like. But the sterotypes are seriously the most annoying thing ever. We don 't backstab, not every popular blond is a bitch and we won 't die if we don 't get our ''new shoe'' dose.

XD I knew that :'/ I'm not sure all women are different I don't generalize

• REALLY? CAUSE I THINK THAT THIS IS A HUGE SUCCESSE!

Heh, you're just trying to be superior, but you're failing Konni, YOU'RE FAILING!

• Heh, you're just trying to be superior, but you're failing Konni, YOU'RE FAILING!

NO, I FUCKING WIN CAUSE MY TEXT IS BIGGER THAN YOURS. ALSO: >:3

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

You know what kind of girl I'd like to marry?

The unexistant one.

• Really? Cause I think that my comment was a

HUGE SUCCESSE.

Heh, you're just trying to be superior, but you're failing Konni, YOU'RE FAILING!

• edited September 2014

A wall and my bed sheet.

• I am sorry but I bet you will find your Lara Croft one day.

But I will find my Nathan Drake first. >:}

You know what kind of girl I'd like to marry? The unexistant one.

• Anybody here who has OpenTTD?

Or any other multiplayer game! I WANT TO PLAYYYY

• The ending of "Spec ops: the line" had me like:

Alt text

• "BITCH, PANTIES DON'T GROW ON TREES!"

Joke. Guy: How are you doing? Gal: Not good. Guy: Why? Gal: Cause I slept with white panties and woke up wearing the Jappanise flag.

• Fuck it, I'm starting to run.

• You go find your Nathan Drake, I'll just stay here.

I am sorry but I bet you will find your Lara Croft one day. But I will find my Nathan Drake first. >:}

• K.

TELEPORTING!

You go find your Nathan Drake, I'll just stay here.

• I sorta know what you mean by being bi. I was asking myself quite a bit last year if I was bi-curious, but decided I was straight. I'm very sorry for what you're going through at the moment, I can understand what coming out can be like in parts of America. You really should see Australia some day. People here don't care much about sexuality (most of them at least). All people really care about is if you're a good person deep down. And believe me, you're not mentally ill, and people who say that are just ignorant. You're just unfortunate. We all got your back here :D

I see what you mean about my age. Yeah, I get it. :P I've been feeling this way since I was nine and am only just getting help. I realize at

• ;-;

"BITCH, PANTIES DON'T GROW ON TREES!"

• well that's enough internet for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms

.___________.

Alt text

• edited September 2014

Don't die.

Damn, I need to start exercising also.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Fuck it, I'm starting to run.

• I finally got her away, everything is going accordingly to the plan...

K. TELEPORTING!

• Yes my man. Yes.

• Wir sind der Jäger honoo no you ni atsuku!

Wir sind der Jäger koori no you ni hiyayaka ni!

Wir sind der Jäger onore wo ya ni komete!

Wir sind der Jäger subete wo tsuranuite ike!

• I used to run a lot before. Now I only run when something is chasing me.

• Alt text

I agree but Everyone loves shopping but I'm afraid even tho everyone is different I know a few girls who fulfill that steroytype :'/

We are all different. But we have a couple things in comon. We all love shopping (doesn 't matter what), we are always ''what 's wrong?'' '

• Run like the wind

• -______-

Jewfreeus posted: »

well that's enough internet for now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms .___________.

• I saw this randomly like a year ago XD

well that's enough internet for now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms .___________.

• @Markd4547 @ComingSoon @InKennyWeTrust

Any of you have Sims 4 or Sims 3? Make our family if so.

• Wanna play Unturned together? :3

• Can I? :3

Wanna play Unturned together?

• edited September 2014

The shopping stereotype is the only one that is true. Just not the

''I WANT A NEW REALLY EXPENSIVE DRESS WITH MACHING SHOES AND A HANDBAG EVERY WEEK!''

part. I personaly love buying videogames, a friend of mine has every movie I know and onother has a huge pen collection. So, talking to everyone that thinks we live in a house made out of our shoes, instead of blood we have liquid make-up and have at least one purse maching every single piece of furniture we have, you can go fuck yourself. Not that anyone will actually want to fuck you.

I agree but Everyone loves shopping but I'm afraid even tho everyone is different I know a few girls who fulfill that steroytype :'/

• Childhood ruined.

• Too bad I have my computer with me. >:}

I finally got her away, everything is going accordingly to the plan...

• O noes :{

Too bad I have my computer with me. >:}

• Oh, don 't worry! I will be on this thread for ever, and ever, and ever, and ever.... >:3

really evil laugh

O noes :{

• edited September 2014

Alt text

That's awesome

I'm ok with that I bought a Ps Vita with some accessories for it yesterday my feel walking out of the shop ^

you can go fuck yourself. Not that enyone will actually want to fuck you.

XD your words always crack me up wait if they fuck themselves how does that mean others will

The shopping stereotype is the only one that is true. Just not the ''I WANT A NEW REALLY EXPENSIVE DRESS WITH MACHING SHOES AND A HANDBAG

Sign in to comment in this discussion.