The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Their answers were perfect.

Markd4547 posted: »

So I was bored so I tested to see were my sistahs here the bad kind of gamer gurls by PM by asking their favorite games and then these quest

• I'm here

Uh.. I want to talk to someone right now.

• uhhhh... why did she block you in the first place?! xD

CodPatrol posted: »

Yay! She unblocked me.

• We can always talk about your horseface Jean :[D

I just want a nice casual talk... There ain't nothing wrong that I need to talk about, that's a lie... I just really want some to talk to.

• I just want a nice casual talk... There ain't nothing wrong that I need to talk about, that's a lie... I just really want some to talk to.

• Yeah, I know my answer is awsome....

But seriously now, everyone made a real good statment.

• Childhood ruined again. Twice in one day. Thanks.

• What? Am not suicidal fagit

We could also talk about the fact that you're a suicidal.

• We could also talk about the fact that you're a suicidal.

AWESOMEO posted: »

We can always talk about your horseface Jean :[D

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Honestly I was scared it was to long or people wouldn't be interested on the topic if I made this post compiled form everyone's answer like this ^

but I find it fascinating so I posted it and thank you for letting me use your answer and I'm delighted everyone seems to share my interest in this topic :D

blueneon posted: »

This is really well made. buddy.

• Because I was trying to say I was sorry and she didn't want to hear it.

uhhhh... why did she block you in the first place?! xD

• Am not suicidal dafuq is wrong witchu

We could also talk about the fact that you're a suicidal.

• edited September 2014

Sorry for what?

Because I was trying to say I was sorry and she didn't want to hear it.

• Yeah, my answer was the best... Not really but you know.

Honestly I was scared it was to long or people wouldn't be interested on the topic if I made this post compiled form everyone's answer like

• You can talk to me if you want.

Uh.. I want to talk to someone right now.

• Or are you?

Am not suicidal dafuq is wrong witchu

• Anyone can PM me right now, I'll talk to whoever that does.

• Oh.. Okay.

Well you don't have to tell me anymore, it's not really any of my business.

I called her manipulative and a fool. I could of said way worse... it ain't a big deal. Plus she lied to me about some stuff.

• I called her manipulative and a fool. I could of said way worse... it ain't a big deal. Plus she lied to me about some stuff.

Sorry for what?

• I love all their answers. B^]

So I was bored so I tested to see were my sistahs here the bad kind of gamer gurls by PM by asking their favorite games and then these quest

• edited September 2014

No answer was the best they were all your opinions each perfect and unique in it's own way :)

blueneon posted: »

Yeah, my answer was the best... Not really but you know.

• I'm not xD

Or are you?

• Yeah, the girls gave some pretty good ansers.

No answer was the best they were all your opinions each perfect and unique in it's own way

• edited September 2014

Alt text

All my sistahs are so smart I was in awe of the answers ah my feels I'm so proud :'D

and thank you for letting me use your answer :3

• Honestly, if the game is fun, I don't give a shit about how the characters are, they can be batshit crazy and unrealistic, or stereotypical as fuck, as long as the game is fun, I'll play it.

BUT, if I want a game where the story and characters actually do matter, then I think I'm on the same page with them.

• Honestly, if the game is fun, I don't give a shit about how the characters are, they can be batshit crazy and unrealistic, or stereotypical as fuck, as long as the game is fun, I'll play it.

XD You just described the awesomeness of the game saints row

The best games I ever played were focused more on their perspectives Elizabeth in Bioshock, Ellie in TLOU Clem in TWD.

But saying that I do love playing just a good game with randomness too there never as good but are fun :D

Honestly, if the game is fun, I don't give a shit about how the characters are, they can be batshit crazy and unrealistic, or stereotypical

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I don't know, to me, a game is enterntainment, it does not have to be realistic whatsoever as long as it makes me have a good time, if I want a good story, it's another deal, but either good story and deep, meaningful characters, or games that are only focused on blowing shit up and fucked up, untrealistic, stereotypical characters, repeating cliche lines and doing hilarious shit can both give me a good time, each in their own way, as long as it doesn't change my perspective on the real world in a way that will be wrong, and stays fictional enterntainment, I don't give a shit if my character has ridiculous jiggle-physics.

Honestly, if the game is fun, I don't give a shit about how the characters are, they can be batshit crazy and unrealistic, or stereotypical

• Fagits, I just found out school is cancelled tomorrow, I am very happy.

Alt text

• XD I agree but the story's that stick with me are the one's that find realism in insanity and fiction like bioshock infinite or TLOU are always much more entertaining and superb to me their message and morals are so deep and meaningful just inspiring that will never be forgotten others game I don't care the next day.

But I do enjoy just insanity not as much but I love the fun in them sort of games I'm not saying your wrong it's just my opinion :)

I don't know, to me, a game is enterntainment, it does not have to be realistic whatsoever as long as it makes me have a good time, if I wan

• Why did it get cancelled?

Fagits, I just found out school is cancelled tomorrow, I am very happy.

• Of course you are. Your job is to.

• I want to use the cool Gravatar i made but it won't work for me.

I got my Gravatar to work. It's not the right pic, but it atleast works.

• Mine is cancelled too! It's Sunday tomorrow =]

• ...Close your eyes from 0:31 to 0:38...

Jewfreeus posted: »

i don't even know what to say about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrGqbfbutwI#t=110

• Goes to type in "youtube" but accidentally types in "yourub."

• edited September 2014

Lucky.

Edit: Nevermind, I am too. Are you joking or is it Sunday there?

• lol

Goes to type in "youtube" but accidentally types in "yourub."

• Oh, and also you will have time to run!

• I guess those games do stick longer, but to me the bottom line is how the game made me feel, the game that made me feel the most joy and satisfaction will probably be my favorite, either story-wise or gameplay-wise.

XD I agree but the story's that stick with me are the one's that find realism in insanity and fiction like bioshock infinite or TLOU are alw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.