The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Why don't you act like you do on here?

That gif doesn't apply to me in any way shape or form. The way you think of me on here is totally different from what people think of me in real life. It's a fact. And I took edited it out, so shhh. >_> don't say anything.

• edited September 2014

I was very well known for skipping school anytime a new video game that I wanted came out.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What are you known for in school?

• I do act on here like a do in real life. For the most part. There's just some things you don't know about me.

And you guys think of me differently from what people in real life think of me.

Why don't you act like you do on here?

• D':

It would be a shame if I... Put another sad quote...

• Damn I want a happy meal now I'm hungry as fuck and wanna see what toys they giving out.

He's cool, but his moves most likely involve food(chicken nuggets,burgers,etc) and I dont want to get hungry looking at that guy do his moves! Besides, that smile looks fuckin' creepy.

• That story brought a tear to my eye ;'). You are a hero Mark.

How much trouble did you get in?

Markd4547 posted: »

Well I play on all the sports teams and I have a laugh with everyone so I'm know as a popular nice guy I think I've done a few crazy things

• thanks Not much I think I did the teachers a favor too tbh XD

That story brought a tear to my eye ;'). You are a hero Mark. How much trouble did you get in?

• :'(

Night may this spam help this lounge on it's way to 1000 :'D

• Lol, fuck that. There are better things I can spend my $4 dollars on.

Damn I want a happy meal now I'm hungry as fuck and wanna see what toys they giving out.

• I just listened to this for my first time...Must say its pretty good. Darude-Sandstorm

• edited September 2014

Being the best ballet dancer in the school ^

Alt text

I think nothing

LIES

I think nothing, lel.

• Too late, already did.

True I don't know you so I can't really judge but hopefully you don't let all of that get to you.

• edited September 2014

so 1000 pages soon huh better start spamming big images and start getting the gifs ready

the boat family

Alt text

Alt text

and then there is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXD8-yanbtk

• Lol, over at my school, you get in the smallest beef with someone and you get threatened to get expelled. Recently my friend of mine got into a fight with a 12th grader over money problems. They fought outside the school and now all the teachers are taking pictures and trying to see who was involved in the scene. Some CSI shit going on over here xD.

But even the lightest things get you in trouble. I was talking to my friend during the announcements and the supply teacher sent me and my friend to the office and told the principle that we were disrespecting the Canadian anthem. So I sit through the lecture for basically the whole period and the Principle threatens to suspend both me and my friend, but we manage to convince him that we wont do it again. So we walk back to class and the teacher asks what happened, We tell him nothing as we walk by smiling at him as he gives us a dirty look xD!

thanks Not much I think I did the teachers a favor too tbh XD

• True I don't know you so I can't really judge but hopefully you don't let all of that get to you.

I do act on here like a do in real life. For the most part. There's just some things you don't know about me. And you guys think of me differently from what people in real life think of me.

• Too late, already did.

True I don't know you so I can't really judge but hopefully you don't let all of that get to you.

• LIES LIE LIES don't be mute when you have such an awesome personality pls >:'(

Mute

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD not a chance your joking YOU hated I don't believe you HOW wtf that's impossible what I'm I reading XDDD

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j_HYMUakpk

• Well I'm sorry about that at least you got friends on here that you can talk to.

Too late, already did.

• were disrespecting the Canadian anthem

I'm speechless but I won't disrespect your culture but wtf bro :'O

XDDDD CSI my school has fights most days the teachers are so chill you can do anything at all only murder would get you expelled

Lol, over at my school, you get in the smallest beef with someone and you get threatened to get expelled. Recently my friend of mine got int

• edited September 2014

Okay, so like, I don't want be asleep when it gets to 1000 pages, so I'm gonna spam the crap out of this.

• And I'm grateful for that. Very.

Well I'm sorry about that at least you got friends on here that you can talk to.

• I wasnt even talking during the anthem, I was talking when they say that you can now be seated and they say the events happening through out the week. Practically everyone was talking, but he has to pick out me and my friend ;/. That basically what we told the principle, that there was a misunderstanding and we said nothing during "Oh Canada" and he believed that we were telling the truth(which we were).

lol, damn wish I had those teachers over here.

were disrespecting the Canadian anthem I'm speechless but I won't disrespect your culture but wtf bro :'O XDDDD CSI my school has fights most days the teachers are so chill you can do anything at all only murder would get you expelled

• ayy lmao

ayy lmao, nothing to see here... Thanks @JonGon

• Alt text

XD Were the best here no mind the haters Rachel :'D

And I'm grateful for that. Very.

• Good shit :)

ayy lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslgz9o8meM

• Yes.

Bloodeon posted: »

You're going to bang my cat?!?

• No no stop let me sleep first ;-;

Okay, so like, I don't want be asleep when it gets to 1000 pages, so I'm gonna spam the crap out of this.

• edited September 2014

I was known as the loser nobody that the bullies had a reason to exist.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What are you known for in school?

• Tiny bump to page 1000. We will get there!

• Okay. :(. I'll wait.

Alive_Clem posted: »

No no stop let me sleep first ;-;

• I'm glad to hear that. Just keep your head up everything will get better.

And I'm grateful for that. Very.

• bloop posted: »

Heavy>Elsa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSsYTj9kCHE&feature=player_detailpage

• I find it hilarious that you think this is how forums work

Jewfreeus posted: »

so 1000 pages soon huh better start spamming big images and start getting the gifs ready the boat family and then there is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXD8-yanbtk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.