The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• XD I'm not listening to Bob Marley anymore just that voice it's so goddamn chill it's awesome

Lmao everyone tells me my voice is chill. xD I'm just really laid-back.

• Awesome badass voice :D

JonGon posted: »

Here you go. I need a better microphone though ;~; @LeeTheProfessional http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nLt4H6rvR4

• Perfect! :D. Lmao girl nah. My "heh" was like "F dis I wanna be done already."

You have a tiny bit of an accent from what I knew.

• Idk, to me it doesn't.

But thank you. :)

papai46 posted: »

I tought it was pretty.

• edited November 2015

Perfect! . Lmao girl nah. My "heh" was like "F dis I wanna be done already." You have a tiny bit of an accent from what I knew.

• Yeah, idk just a tiny one.

• Damn, so I was walking home from school today when about 2 ambulance trucks and 5 cop cars zoomed right past me. I saw ahead that they were turning into the road that I had to go to, and there were tons of kids discussing about them and shit. When I turned the corner there was a shit tons of kids and people huddled up on the sidewalk and there was a guy on a stretcher, he looked around late teens to late 20's, but his head was split open and his jaw was out of place. We couldn't believe it and there were too many kids so the cops had to direct us away. I got some pictures but they aren't too good because I didn't want to be rude and walk up to him and shit and take a picture and walk away. I had to like hold my phone to my side and I couldn't look at the screen so I didn't know what the picture looked liked until after I took it and walked away. Don't worry, there's nothing graphic. But it's pretty nuts. (I would post them right there, but for some reason the picture button won't work for me)

http://i.imgur.com/r0fs5Z5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HBrFKEs.jpg You can actually see blood in between the legs of the girl in red.

Hopefully this guy makes a good recovery.

• Crap, you find out what happened to him? Jersey is crazy lol

Deceptio posted: »

Damn, so I was walking home from school today when about 2 ambulance trucks and 5 cop cars zoomed right past me. I saw ahead that they were

• Raven? Her voice is so chill. Lol cool.

You sound how I expected you to sound like tbh.

Lmao! Nah, it's not deep, does't sound like Darth Vader. You know Raven from Teen Titans? Kinda reminded me of that, heh. B^]

• No, we haven't found out anything. This is the first time I've seen something like this in person.

Crap, you find out what happened to him? Jersey is crazy lol

• Wow. :(. I hope he recovers.

Damn, so I was walking home from school today when about 2 ambulance trucks and 5 cop cars zoomed right past me. I saw ahead that they were

• Rachel confirmed as Raven!

Alt text

ayy lmao, nice. Because You saw what I look like, haha. B^]

Raven? Her voice is so chill. Lol cool. You sound how I expected you to sound like tbh.

• Man, Raven was the bomb! WHO SAID THAT?

Rachel confirmed as Raven! ayy lmao, nice. Because You saw what I look like, haha. B^]

• I hope the guy is alright :''/

• Raven was the best character in that show! My fav.

Yeah, I think it's because I knew what you looked like.

Rachel confirmed as Raven! ayy lmao, nice. Because You saw what I look like, haha. B^]

• edited November 2015

• I MIGHT do this. Im pretty sick, so I am going to sound funny :/. Most likely wont imitate pros voice as much since I don't want to strain mine as it already kills.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

GUYS LISTEN UP! Got your attention? Good. **Alright, so. People who been in the lounge for a while might remember this. Remember when

• X'D overly attached significant other right here

• edited November 2015

ComingSoon posted: »

X'D overly attached significant other right here

• You can do it in your own voice, ayy lmao. B^]

Dude, I forgot that Gotham came on today, lol. Completely missed it.

I MIGHT do this. Im pretty sick, so I am going to sound funny . Most likely wont imitate pros voice as much since I don't want to strain mine as it already kills.

• If my boyfriend did this he'd get whacked upside the head GIMME SPACE

Alt text

ahh, much better

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

X'D overly attached significant other right here

• Alt text

Lol!

If my boyfriend did this he'd get whacked upside the head GIMME SPACE ahh, much better

• edited November 2015

ayy lmao

• Probably not my best effort and being sick as hell doesnt make it any better, but whatever. Enjoy!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0suPumablJu

TDMshadowCP posted: »

GUYS LISTEN UP! Got your attention? Good. **Alright, so. People who been in the lounge for a while might remember this. Remember when

• Alt text

This happens to me way too much.

• Videos up already bro! :D.

Lol, Catch it online or something? It was pretty good in my opinion, good start to the show.

You can do it in your own voice, ayy lmao. B^] Dude, I forgot that Gotham came on today, lol. Completely missed it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.