The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2015

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Wus up my niggas what did i miss?

• I wouldn't have tried it anyways xD. I'm 14 by the way :p and my fucked up cousin told me this crap.

Because you're thirteen you're not support to have tried it! NOT because you don't have one!!! xD Nor should you even know what that means. xD

• 1000 pages, recording voices, and sex ed.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Wus up my niggas what did i miss?

• Whoever is Shel please reveal yourself. I don't really care, just PM me, or something, I won't judge. I just want to know who Shel was.

• Wait, the Shel raping Nick is serious? I thought she/he was just playing around? Is she/he trolling you guys?

Whoever is Shel please reveal yourself. I don't really care, just PM me, or something, I won't judge. I just want to know who Shel was.

• Who's Shel?

Whoever is Shel please reveal yourself. I don't really care, just PM me, or something, I won't judge. I just want to know who Shel was.

• Hold on, how do YOU know about this? xD

Well I was gonna make it a private talk but you had to spill it (no pun intended) in the thread >:c Guy or girl, eating pineapples helps whatever....fluid comes out taste sweet. You're 13, how do you even know this xD

• edited September 2014

Dafuq... so I can't put a laughing gif because it needs to be approved by a mod?

• Some troll in the Chatzy chat.

Who's Shel?

• ....go to bed son.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Hold on, how do YOU know about this? xD

• Yeah it's getting a bit out of hand. He/she has been finding the links and constantly just trolling us by repeatedly saying "rapes Nick"

He/she has a weird obsession over Nick, and keeps on trying to rape him in the text, and we keep making private rooms to get away from her, only giving the link to the discussion to trusted people, but somehow Shel keeps getting in the chat. Either someone is being Shel, giving the link to Shel, or Shel is somehow finding the discussion by some sorcery.

I suspect Ellias...

Wait, the Shel raping Nick is serious? I thought she/he was just playing around? Is she/he trolling you guys?

• I'm not going to bed until you tell me >.> They couldn't possibly teach you that in sex ed, right?

....go to bed son.

• He seems like a nice guy and wouldn't do such thing. Have you tried confronting him about the situation?

Yeah it's getting a bit out of hand. He/she has been finding the links and constantly just trolling us by repeatedly saying "rapes Nick"

• K :)

blueneon posted: »

It is the most badass thing on the tv!

• Well by my perspective he isn't that nice, especially to me. He'd probably reply to this by something like "F you too"

I haven't confronted him about it, but apparently he/she has a weird obsession for Nick, and the Nick rapes... I don't know it might be possible.

He seems like a nice guy and wouldn't do such thing. Have you tried confronting him about the situation?

• No lol. I stumbled on an article about it a couple years ago, but they only mentioned guys doing it.

I'm not going to bed until you tell me >.> They couldn't possibly teach you that in sex ed, right?

• Hm, he might have something against you. I guess you could ask him right now.

Well by my perspective he isn't that nice, especially to me. He'd probably reply to this by something like "F you too" I haven't confront

• Well I wasn't Nick, but maybe.

I PM'ed him. Hopefully I'll get a straight answer.

Hm, he might have something against you. I guess you could ask him right now.

• Too many ayy lmaos

Dafuq... so I can't put a laughing gif because it needs to be approved by a mod?

• And like the other stuff that people post on here isn't worse?

Too many ayy lmaos

• I can do without the onions... In fact I cant stand onions. I will never understand how anyone took a bite out of those and thought "yeah this is good"

Guuuuurrrrlll, please! That's what makes it good. B^] Although the onions aren't necessary, but meh.

• edited September 2014

taking them out only gets rid of part of the problem. The issue is onions leave an imprint that taste just as bad as if the onion was still there. The worst is on pizza. Onions on pizza just ruins the whole things. Doesn't matter if its not on the whole thing or of you pick the onions off. The whole pizza will taste like shitty onions..... UGH

I've never liked them though. I always take them out. :P

• Tomatoes with nothing else are just fine. I don't like them with the burger but I'll take them out and eat it.

• I hate people like that! Why pay at all? Because slavery is wrong m'kay?

The minimum wage right now is not good enough to live on. My sister had to get food stamps when she worked at Walmart! Either lower the cost of living or raise the minimum wage! PERIOD!

Markd4547 posted: »

Why not?

• So I just manually clicked back to page 651 to try to re upload a picture of my face. This process took almost 2 hours. I get there and the picture won't paste into the image bar.

FUCK MY LIFE.

• edited November 2015

ComingSoon posted: »

So I just manually clicked back to page 651 to try to re upload a picture of my face. This process took almost 2 hours. I get there and the picture won't paste into the image bar. FUCK MY LIFE.

• edited November 2015

I'm so tired and pissed right now it's unreal. I did it all on my iphone so you can only imagine ;-;

• I'm so tired and pissed right now it's unreal. I did it all on my iphone so you can only imagine ;-;

• I can only imagine... Man, that sucks. :c I'm sorry for that.

Yeah, thanks. I mean, it's not the fact I'm missing the photo, I jusg spent so much time on it ;-;

Man that sucks. Oh well. Maybe I'll be successful in the future when I try it.

• edited November 2015

I can only imagine... Man, that sucks. :c I'm sorry for that. Yeah, thanks. I mean, it's not the fact I'm missing the photo, I jusg spent so much time on it ;-; Man that sucks. Oh well. Maybe I'll be successful in the future when I try it.

• edited November 2015

Yeah, they were to me a while ago. Like every 3 of 7 comments disappeared. It was so annoying, it seemed like it would target certain people or whatever XD Anyways I think I'm gonna head to sleep but keep my other tabs open.

• Yeah, they were to me a while ago. Like every 3 of 7 comments disappeared. It was so annoying, it seemed like it would target certain people or whatever XD

Anyways I think I'm gonna head to sleep but keep my other tabs open.

• Well, goodnight folks. Turns out I went through 357 pages of this here thread to find out my picture wouldn't paste. I'll try on my computer tomorrow.

Night!

• edited November 2015

Oh, lol, and I found the page number in like... 5 seconds xD I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOW, MWAHAHAHAHA >:D k, good nitrogen! BUT HOW PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND KT SO QUICK

• I do that too lol

• Oh, lol, and I found the page number in like... 5 seconds xD I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOW, MWAHAHAHAHA >:D k, good nitrogen!

BUT HOW PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND KT SO QUICK

• :D

@TWDfan1132 @TWDFan86 http://imgur.com/wBTshdm

• Google gave you it. Wow. That's my goodnight call.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.