The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• We barely got any snow in 2012, but we did get like 2 or 3 days that we had SOME snow. Like I told Manny, I check the climate data and I can confirm it has snowed every year in the NY area :P

Nah, man. Like two years ago it didn't snow, but it was really cold. Lasted until may or something. Last year it snowed really bad, so it might not snow this year, we'll see though.

• Nigga the fuck? xD I'm just saying because I know there was a year where there wasn't a school closing and when that shit doesn't happen you know shit is cereal with mother nature.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm 100% positive it snowed every year. I know this because I'm a nerd and have good memory on stuff no one cares about, lol. You can even c

• edited September 2014

Oh, you mean like a snowstorm?? If that's the case, then yeah, lol. We don't get huge snowstorms every year, but it DOES snow every year. You guys gotta be more clear next time xD

Nigga the fuck? xD I'm just saying because I know there was a year where there wasn't a school closing and when that shit doesn't happen you know shit is cereal with mother nature.

• Not really.

Twistee posted: »

You're alive?!

• Lol, but I'm talking about if it snows really bad. 2 or 3 days with a bit of snow isn't bad, but if it snows a lot for like a week... ugh... I hate the snow because of how bad it was last year, haha.

We barely got any snow in 2012, but we did get like 2 or 3 days that we had SOME snow. Like I told Manny, I check the climate data and I can confirm it has snowed every year in the NY area :P

• You see that's the prob me and you got different definition for snowing for me it's when I go outside and I sink into the snow which to you will be considered a "snowstorm" xD to you is someone scraping ice outside their window and it touching the floor.

Oh, you mean like a snowstorm?? If that's the case, then yeah, lol. We don't get huge snowstorms every year, but it DOES snow every year. You guys gotta be more clear next time xD

• XD thanks bruh

Fucking beast bruh

• Yeah, I know what you mean now, lol. I still love the snow and I really hope this year will be just like last year. It was that 'dry & fluffy' snow too. :D

Lol, but I'm talking about if it snows really bad. 2 or 3 days with a bit of snow isn't bad, but if it snows a lot for like a week... ugh... I hate the snow because of how bad it was last year, haha.

• Lol, either way. I want this year to be just like last year.

You see that's the prob me and you got different definition for snowing for me it's when I go outside and I sink into the snow which to you

• Sink? I love sinks! :3

Probably because you don't. ...just let that sink in.

• Yeah, moar marshmallows! :D

• Goddammit xD

blueneon posted: »

Sink? I love sinks!

• You have a cute voice xD

@TDMshadowCP @LeeTheProfessional @JonGon (meaow) @Markd4547 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lRmWsVH1fQ There you go, ayy lmao. I had to do this like, 5 times, because I couldn't stop laughing at myself, lol.

• Lol go fuck yourself some of us take the fucking bus and there ain't nothing more annoying than taking the fucking MTA bus when it's snowing or raining fuuuuuuck. XD

Lol, either way. I want this year to be just like last year.

• Just hope it isn't like this...

Alt text

Lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean now, lol. I still love the snow and I really hope this year will be just like last year. It was that 'dry & fluffy' snow too.

• How do you know? You just said that you don 't know me that well. I am curretly using a hair drier to defete an evil lable.

Don't know you well but I can assure you that you don't suck.

• Technically, I'm Asian, since Israel is in Asia so no shorts for this guy!

They got the "boyfriend's name" joke from Legally Blonde. Btw now whenever I hear a guy is European I'm gonna imagine him in tiny shorts thank you gustav.

• edited September 2014

From Gustav.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DPm80ctZst

Listen to the end.

• I take the bus and train too, bro xD

Lol go fuck yourself some of us take the fucking bus and there ain't nothing more annoying than taking the fucking MTA bus when it's snowing or raining fuuuuuuck. XD

• We'll see, we'll see, lol.

Just hope it isn't like this... Lol.

• Because you do stupid jokes that nobody likes!

Sometimes I just sit there and wonder... why do I suck so much?

• Konni style bitches. :}

Goddammit xD

• Rip Daniel ;_;

From Gustav. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DPm80ctZst Listen to the end.

• papai pls!

papai46 posted: »

Because you do stupid jokes that nobody likes!

• Just a guess

How do you know? You just said that you don 't know me that well. I am curretly using a hair drier to defete an evil lable.

• Weirdo, lol :P

Konni style bitches. :}

• Actually quite a few people on here like my jokes. Just because you want to be a real son of a bitch that doesn 't mean that you are right. Also that is why we have jokes! For many to laugh and few to be bastards and trolls... and OMG I have been giving you my atenstion! K after this I won 't bother you with a reply again.

papai46 posted: »

Because you do stupid jokes that nobody likes!

• K. Do you hate lables as well?

Just a guess

• Like a boss. :P

Weirdo, lol :P

• You have a shirt with me on it. :D

Haha, just google "Winnie The Pooh hoodie" and it'll come up. B^] Lmao! Are you really going to video tape yourself in an owl costume?!

• And yet you still wish that upon US? be careful what you wish for imagine it happens on a finals day and you are forced to drag your ass over there :,( god it's too painful to think about.

I take the bus and train too, bro xD

• He asked me to post this. All I heard was the song in the end.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Rip Daniel ;_;

• Alt text

Haha, just google "Winnie The Pooh hoodie" and it'll come up. B^] Lmao! Are you really going to video tape yourself in an owl costume?!

• That was a fucking big jumpscare.

• I got no classes 'til Sunday either

Well at least no Classes the rest of this week WOOOOO HOOOOO.

• Lol...

Alt text

• k

Loving all the voice recordings you guys are doing, haha. B^]

• that vacum that will fit anywhere. Perfection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIWrFNDKQ6o

Your voise is weird in a good way. Like... whwn you find that vacum that will fit anywhere. Perfection. But talk a bit louder.

• That makes you badass. B^]

You have a shirt with me on it.

• Well, if it's too bad, they'd probably just cancel class or postpone the exam. I've been through worse, though, lol. Like this one time, a thunderstorm came out of nowhere and I was on my way to BCC. The rain and wind got me soaking wet; the umbrella didn't do shit. It was the first day of class too...came in the class with all my clothes completely soaked. And this other time, there was freezing rain and had to walk really slow and carefully on ice. Saw a lot of people fall on their asses that day :)

And yet you still wish that upon US? be careful what you wish for imagine it happens on a finals day and you are forced to drag your ass over there :,( god it's too painful to think about.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.