The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

XD This is not a bad day maybe unfortunate but you will be fine :D

Alt text

@SweetPeaClem @Welcom_to_Woodbury "You okay" "What's wrong" Lmao let's see... I ironed mah hur this morning so it can look all nice an

• I actually liked Jake's and Simmons' characters. Honestly I had more enjoyment with RE6 than RE5.

blueneon posted: »

RE6 was a dissapointment. No intresting story, no intresting characters, if I say I cared about Pierc at all I would be lying... The only thing I actually liked was the fighting mechanics and the mercenaries mode.

• My tech teacher is so mad because half of the computers are dead.... BUT HE'S STILL SMILING WTF

• That binder, Mark. That binder had so much work in it. I've already got too much homework as it is to have to do more because I lost my flippin binder.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD This is not a bad day maybe unfortunate but you will be fine

• I hope you find it damn :'(

That binder, Mark. That binder had so much work in it. I've already got too much homework as it is to have to do more because I lost my flippin binder.

• Yup. :/

You're right. Crappy day. >:[

• 5 completly sucked. It was a mess. The only RE I apselutly loved was 4. I did like 6 in general but there were a few things that just didn 't fit well in my eye.

I actually liked Jake's and Simmons' characters. Honestly I had more enjoyment with RE6 than RE5.

• edited September 2014

my pizzaria currently have a sale, 50% off!

• have you guys heard the news? 50% off at walmart!

• i hope my death won't be half bad...

• Where's the other half of FreckledJesus :'(

i hope my death won't be half bad...

• Oh, thanks! :D

• Alt text

Not sure if cute or disturbing maybe both :D

• i dont know, im only half conscious.

Where's the other half of FreckledJesus

• Half this time you have only been saying bullshit. Lost half my life looking at your puns. Which are not half as good as some other I have heard. But hey, you half way there in getting to be. If I was half as understanding though.

Oh, wait I have one more! Your special attack as Bigby was.... "Half" and Puff.

i dont know, im only half conscious.

• Ohh I hate this goddamn cold! Now I'm not sure if I can draw without sneezing on my paper! ;~;

• Alt text

Don't wreck the masterpiece that is your comic pls :'/

Ohh I hate this goddamn cold! Now I'm not sure if I can draw without sneezing on my paper! ;~;

• Possibly one of the worst games I ever played. I played it with a friend who is a HUGE RE fan and even he thinks it was garbage.

RE6 was a dissapointment. No intresting story, no intresting characters, if I say I cared about Pierc at all I would be lying... The only thing I actually liked was the fighting mechanics and the mercenaries mode.

• That lion wants to eat that girl so bad but he cant lol.

Not sure if cute or disturbing maybe both

• 5 was way worst. But 6 was not that good either.

Rockworm posted: »

Possibly one of the worst games I ever played. I played it with a friend who is a HUGE RE fan and even he thinks it was garbage.

• i think it's half cute

• edited September 2014

Gustav, is that you? The similarities are... half there.

Alt text

• only sneeze on one half of the paper then

Ohh I hate this goddamn cold! Now I'm not sure if I can draw without sneezing on my paper! ;~;

• who is half of this person you're speaking of?

Gustav, is that you? The similarities are... half there.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

STOP LICKING ME! STOP IT! IT TICKLES! xD

• half of me wants to say that you're right.

Half this time you have only been saying bullshit. Lost half my life looking at your puns. Which are not half as good as some other I have h

• Excuse me sir, but, umm...

...does Jesus have freckles everywhere?

i dont know, im only half conscious.

• how dare you question half of my holyness?

Excuse me sir, but, umm... ...does Jesus have freckles everywhere?

• Remember son: You have to get the D to get the A!

elementaryschoolgraduate

TDMshadowCP posted: »

My tech teacher is so mad because half of the computers are dead.... BUT HE'S STILL SMILING WTF

• Alt text

Who are you? Tell me! I must know. O)_(O

who is half of this person you're speaking of?

• The moment when you realize that the dog had probably just spent a good half hour licking it's ass and is now licking the bunny's face.

STOP LICKING ME! STOP IT! IT TICKLES! xD

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Today in school I found a class interesting it was for a certificate in ethnics for child safety we were debating about child abuse and to pretend we were a coach at a sports team to which a child confided in us about being sexually abused

The teacher asked the class one of many questions if you were the coach but this one caught my eye

If you promised the child you wouldn't tell anyone would you?

Whole class nodded they would keep it a secret if the child trusted them with such a secret about being sexually abused

Me:(Just me) NO!! I wouldn't keep that a secret

Class and teacher: (Turns at me shaking their heads) The child trusted you and you broke his trust

Me; In such extreme circumstances I'd be prepared to break a promise to save a child from one more day of sexual abuse actually my conscience wouldn't allow me to do nothing promise or not.

Half class snigger at me raising their eyebrows as in to say wtf is this guy going on about

Teacher says I'm wrong you should keep it a secret IDK ;/

• edited September 2014

im half of freckled jesus, its half simple really.

Who are you? Tell me! I must know. O)_(O

• Gotta disagree there. We had fun with 5... 6 felt like a full chore to get through.

5 was way worst. But 6 was not that good either.

• O_O

Half off. >:|

half of me wants to say that you're right.

• But...but Jesus....

*holiness

Alt text

how dare you question half of my holyness?

• Alt text

The moment when you realize that the dog had probably just spent a good half hour licking it's ass and is now licking the bunny's face.

• This girl must be all like "I want to eat the shit out of that lion".

• youre getting on half of my nerves!

But...but Jesus.... *holiness

• edited September 2014

Ima save this as a reaction gif for when people post pics of attractive males.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.