The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I haven't watched the vids, but yeah, it seems like it's like RE0 with the switching, which is pretty cool. Lol, you'd be surprised at how many people won't play a game because the voice is not what they're used to, but I don't care as long as they do a good job with it. I'll still wati and see on this game, though. Not really sure about it anymore.

Yeah I'll admit Claire doesn't look the same like and it's not the same voice, but that doesn't ruin a good game. Nah I doubt it's co-op cuz

• edited September 2014

you werent close to being half wrong about that

Markd4547 posted: »

Today in school I found a class interesting it was for a certificate in ethnics for child safety we were debating about child abuse and to p

• I don't know about Ireland, but that's actually illegal in America. If a child confides that they are being hurt/hurting themselves, the adult they confided in is legally obligated to report it.

Today in school I found a class interesting it was for a certificate in ethnics for child safety we were debating about child abuse and to p

• dont you think half of my sideburns look good?

• They kinda ruined Leon in RE6, haha. I liked his character in RE4 even though he was kinda cocky and a show off, but he actually proved that he could be like that because of his skills. He didn't need anyone to watch his back and he was a badass. But in six, it's like he forgot almost everything he learned from training.

blueneon posted: »

RE6 was a dissapointment. No intresting story, no intresting characters, if I say I cared about Pierc at all I would be lying... The only thing I actually liked was the fighting mechanics and the mercenaries mode.

• It's not my fault you made such a half-assed attempt at creating another account!

youre getting on half of my nerves!

• Alt text

This girl must be all like "I want to eat the shit out of that lion".

• Speaking of voices and Resident Evil, would you guys have guessed that this guy did Leon's voice in RE4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqz9ZWVpfIM

ayy lmao B^]

• that wasnt even half as funny as it was in your head!

It's not my fault you made such a half-assed attempt at creating another account!

• Hell no.

But that's just me...

dont you think half of my sideburns look good?

• edited September 2014

i just got half wrecked, didnt i?

Hell no. But that's just me...

• Alt text

Halfn't you got a taste for whiskey, Freckly Jesus?

that wasnt even half as funny as it was in your head!

• edited September 2014

No you just got completely #REKT

i just got half wrecked, didnt i?

• half of me likes rum.

Halfn't you got a taste for whiskey, Freckly Jesus?

• you just broke half of the joke.

No you just got completely #REKT

• his voice isnt half bad.

Speaking of voices and Resident Evil, would you guys have guessed that this guy did Leon's voice in RE4? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqz9ZWVpfIM ayy lmao B^]

• Hey, it's that dog.

Speaking of voices and Resident Evil, would you guys have guessed that this guy did Leon's voice in RE4? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqz9ZWVpfIM ayy lmao B^]

• He also did the Merchant's voice, haha.

Alt text

his voice isnt half bad.

• edited September 2014

Took me a minute to actually get what it was trying to say.

Alt text

His nose explodes. There's no other reasonable explanation.

• Yeah, the fact that he wan 't working alone pissed me off so much. And Helena was so annoying! I bet that they like go and have dinner at McDonalds or something and Leon would ask "What are going to eat?" and Helena would reply "I will tell you whan we get there! Then it will make more sence!" And meanwhile she would be "Oh, my God, I remeber this place!" and then Leon would reply "Of course you do! We come this way everyday!". I just relized how much I hate Helena.

They kinda ruined Leon in RE6, haha. I liked his character in RE4 even though he was kinda cocky and a show off, but he actually proved that

• "Heh."- Rachel/Dont_Look_Bad A.K.A DLB.

Took me a minute to actually get what it was trying to say. His nose explodes. There's no other reasonable explanation.

• Alt text

MINDF**k

His lying so his nose will grow but the growth will make it the truth so he didn't lie

PINNOCHCEPTION

Took me a minute to actually get what it was trying to say. His nose explodes. There's no other reasonable explanation.

• i only understand half of it.

• Good.

I break everything. Let's keep it that way.

you just broke half of the joke.

• Alt text

God bless America :'D

I wish I lived in America or Canada I don't like Ireland :'(

Alt text

I don't know about Ireland, but that's actually illegal in America. If a child confides that they are being hurt/hurting themselves, the adult they confided in is legally obligated to report it.

• i only played half of the game.

He also did the Merchant's voice, haha.

• Thanks half of Jesus :'D

you werent close to being half wrong about that

• Whenever you get it, I am buying TftB.

He also did the Merchant's voice, haha.

• Fail. Not the pun. You must complete it.

i only played half of the game.

• you might be half right.

Good. I break everything. Let's keep it that way.

• Then some other part of his body will start growing bigger. ;}

• edited September 2014

Why? Because you have half a brain?

THAT WAS MEAN ILL GO SIT IN THE CORNER OF SHAME NOW. ;____;

i only understand half of it.

• Maybe when he says now, his nose will wait a few moments before growing.

• heh

"Heh."- Rachel/Dont_Look_Bad A.K.A DLB.

• no, dont go sit in the corner, half of me forgives you.

Why? Because you have half a brain? THAT WAS MEAN ILL GO SIT IN THE CORNER OF SHAME NOW. ;____;

• edited September 2014

Alt text

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT SIDEBURNS RACHEL :'O

rekt

Hell no. But that's just me...

• half of FRECKLED jesus.

Thanks half of Jesus :'D

• Yea now I only need to sit in half of the corner.

no, dont go sit in the corner, half of me forgives you.

• His hair

Then some other part of his body will start growing bigger. ;}

Sign in to comment in this discussion.