The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LMFAO Why isn't this dude sign yet? he's better than the garbage on the radio these days.

@TDMshadowCP Hey, I found a video of Elian! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSLx_ItMJEA

• Good idea

Make a new chat, then make a PM with all the main people that go to the chat to tell them what the new chat is. If that Shel person is st

• This thing is less active that it is during day time, I am tired as fuck and I can 't think of a joke to post today. So goodnight.

HUGE FAILURE!

Get the pun?

• edited September 2014

Thanks. It's not rocket science. xD It should work.

Unless two people are working together...

bloop posted: »

Good idea

• I'm also very slow to catch onto things and make ideas

Thanks. It's not rocket science. xD It should work. Unless two people are working together...

• I actually REALLY want to find that person from the chat A.K.A Raging_Boner. Was it a troll or?... I just can't figure it out.

Alt text

• It was me.

I actually REALLY want to find that person from the chat A.K.A Raging_Boner. Was it a troll or?... I just can't figure it out.

• XD George is that funny? But you should watch some of them like Katt Williams, Gabriel Iglesias, Kevin Hart and Dave Chapelle are a few.

blueneon posted: »

I don 't really know any.... my classmate, George?

• I'm being serious... :/

It was me.

• Pshh fine sorry I'm just bored... >.>

I'm being serious...

• oh xD

You should watch it!

Uhh.. I guess he does idk xD I was talking about the show.

• what the actual fuck? Do these people have a problem with free health care now? Does maple syrup offend their religion now? Is hockey an affront to Allah?

Seriously what the actual fuck?

Markd4547 posted: »

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/21/isis-urges-jihadists-to-attack-canadians-you-will-not-feel-secure-in-your-bedrooms/ ATTACK CANADA WTF I never thought I'd see the day when someone wanted to attack Canada

• THAAANNNKKS!!!!

GEWD FOR YEW!!!!!!!!!

• Does anyone remember what that pink shit is called? It's medicine. Tastes like artificial cherries. I NEED TO KNOW ;-;

• Lol wtf xD

I'm not a teenage dirtbag, nuh uh

• Alt text

becuz ur mur awesom than mi

• Goodnight.

This thing is less active that it is during day time, I am tired as fuck and I can 't think of a joke to post today. So goodnight. HUGE FAILURE! Get the pun?

• Neither do they project it here, I just watched them on the internet, here you go:

https://www.watchsnk.com

I would but it is not projected here.

• I would much rather not have any wars period. Not just Canada but anywhere. I think US's military complex is too huge as it is. Please don't add to it. I hate how the military industrial complex is so obscenely large and yet we cant afford to help those who need it. Like its such a pain in the ass trying to get food stamps if you can't afford to feed yourself. Yet we can take on any super power on the planet.... SMH

I don't want any wars at all and Canada are unequipped to take on anything while the American Army have the best army and equipment in the world so anything which attacks stands no chance :'/

• Just stop posting links for the chat here there's too many damn trolls on this site

Whoever Shel is please reveal yourself, I don't care anymore

• Come on, just don't give a fuck, whoever that is can go fuck him/herself, even though I don't know what they did to you.

Whoever Shel is please reveal yourself, I don't care anymore

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Nice idea.

Alt text

Make a new chat, then make a PM with all the main people that go to the chat to tell them what the new chat is. If that Shel person is st

• What did he say that upset you guys so much?

I actually REALLY want to find that person from the chat A.K.A Raging_Boner. Was it a troll or?... I just can't figure it out.

• Lol

Alt text

Does anyone remember what that pink shit is called? It's medicine. Tastes like artificial cherries. I NEED TO KNOW ;-;

• http://youtu.be/-6BsMzc9mMs

Get Anthony! He's in the bath!

Carlpapa

• I'd join the British or American army if I wanted to fight

Most people don't join the army to fight. They join for training and job opportunities. Most people who join hope they never have to fight. And those with that kind of chip on their shoulders regret it.

I mean compared to the American army what happened in 1812 :O My country has the worst army in the world btw we couldn't beat an egg :'/ I'd join the British or American army if I wanted to fight

• Oh its a total bluff. North Korea is one of the weakest superpowers. They want to sound tough but they know if they raise a pinkie they'd be annihilated. All they can really do is use propaganda to make their people hate and fear us.

But I think this is like North Korea threatening to nuke places. Like it's just a bluff. Even if they did try, I don't think they'd be able to accomplish much on a major scale.

• Medicine for what?

Does anyone remember what that pink shit is called? It's medicine. Tastes like artificial cherries. I NEED TO KNOW ;-;

• This troll really pissed you guys off if ya having a manhunt for him.

• I love that movie! The AIDS song at the start lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54 HELL YEAH :'D

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Dude, just let it go, it's not like you can do anything to him/her anyway.

What could he say that made you so angry, despite altering your name in a hilarious way?

• He upset ComingSoon, and I want to make it up to him. I just really want to know who this person was. Obviously it was someone who has been on this megathread...

What did he say that upset you guys so much?

• You had to have been there.

What did he say that upset you guys so much?

• As I said before, he offended ComingSoon, and the curiosity is gnawing away at me. If it's someone I know which it probably is, I want to know who. I hold grudges, especially against myself. Hopefully finding this person can give me a bit of redemption.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dude, just let it go, it's not like you can do anything to him/her anyway. What could he say that made you so angry, despite altering your name in a hilarious way?

• THANK YOU MANNY!!!

Lol

• -_-

• The older I get the faster times goes it seems. I'm 31 and will be 59 tomorrow.

Ugh. This month is going by way too fast... >.<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.