• No problem.

THANK YOU MANNY!!!

• Guess not... :/ Still I need to know

ComingSoon posted: »

-_-

• I kinda wish I was now

You had to have been there.

• I find the iPhone more comfortable though.

xDDDDDDD Fucking Apple is trash I swear.

• You don't understand. -_-'

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dude, just let it go, it's not like you can do anything to him/her anyway. What could he say that made you so angry, despite altering your name in a hilarious way?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

"Bend over" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It could possibly be that SonEdo guy that was posting wierd shit about killing people here.

He upset ComingSoon, and I want to make it up to him. I just really want to know who this person was. Obviously it was someone who has been on this megathread...

• edited September 2014

I call it "Pink death."

That shit tastes so bad.

Does anyone remember what that pink shit is called? It's medicine. Tastes like artificial cherries. I NEED TO KNOW ;-;

• edited September 2014

It was my favorite game of 2013 but I think its ridiculous when people say its the greatest game ever made. Give me a break it didn't really revolutionize anything and the AI is stupid as hell. Its a great game but not THAT great :/

blueneon posted: »

It was an awesome game. Overated for sure, but one of my personal favourites.

• The links I posted were the ones that got messed with already

Just stop posting links for the chat here there's too many damn trolls on this site

• People saying its the greatest game ever made is just crazy. I have played better games. Its a great game just not THAT great.

Markd4547 posted: »

Tell me some underrated games? and some games you perceive as awesome >:'P

• Yeah so Apple can suck Samsung's ****.

"Bend over" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edited September 2014

Well, tell me what they said to you, because users have "offended" me too, and if what they told you isn't as bad as what they told me, then there's no reason for you to make a big deal out of it.

You don't understand. -_-'

• And what are you going to do, beat him up?

As I said before, he offended ComingSoon, and the curiosity is gnawing away at me. If it's someone I know which it probably is, I want to kn

• No, if you give us a quote of what he/she said, it's all we need.

You had to have been there.

• K xD

I find the iPhone more comfortable though.

• Meh, I never liked their phones, I tried them and I just don't feel comfortable with them.

Yeah so Apple can suck Samsung's ****.

• edited September 2014

I dunno... Willing to damn the entire human race because Joel wasn't willing to let his second daughter go was pretty sad. I think whats sad about it is that humanity has become such a terrible thing that I'm not too torn up about trying ot save it. The game sets it up to show just how nasty people are now. The zombie outbreak wasn't the worst part about the world now. It was how people became as a result of it. The bandits who were willing to rape and murder Ellie. The cannibals with creepy David who had the hots for her..... The Walking Dead shows that people have the capacity for good and evil. In The Last of Us no one is the good guy! Joel shows he's no hero by willing to murder doctors just doing their jobs. He could've left them alone because its not like they could've stopped him from taking Ellie. And killing Marlene was just cruel.

TL:DR? I think TLOU's ending was super sad because humanity has fallen so hard to the point where I didn't care about saving it.

blueneon posted: »

The only part that was really sad was the beggining. Everone that says that ''Its ending was sadder than The Walking Dead 's!" is just saying this so he can get atention. It was not sad. It was an ending that fitted there. But not sad.

• Yes I'm going to track him down and 1v1 quickscopez him

And what are you going to do, beat him up?

• ^

LMFAO Why isn't this dude sign yet? he's better than the garbage on the radio these days.

• http://www.famousbirthdays.com/may9.html

Billy Joel, Rosario Dawson, and Ghostface Killah lol... Those are the only names i Know. I guess I could do worse.

I have like, no interesting celebrates born on my birthday. http://www.famousbirthdays.com/april4.html Ew Austin Mahone stop pls gross

• Like a true FaZe member xD

Yes I'm going to track him down and 1v1 quickscopez him

• Then make a new one and only give it to people you trust.

bloop posted: »

The links I posted were the ones that got messed with already

• Robert Downey Jr, Heath Ledger, David Cross, Hugo Weaving.

No interesting celebrities my ass!

I have like, no interesting celebrates born on my birthday. http://www.famousbirthdays.com/april4.html Ew Austin Mahone stop pls gross

• edited September 2014

I can help you with that, I'm an expert at tracking down skrubs, which is exactly how I found you! ^_^

• LOL

Green613 posted: »

I can help you with that, I'm an expert at tracking down skrubs, which is exactly how I found you! ^_^

• lol -_-

• but also Famke Janssen :D

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/november5.html Kevin Jonas xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Lol thanks.

Nice idea.

• Well, in case you didn't know, I was already on thin ice. I may have seemed fine but I was really internally distraught, and all. This didn't help matters, especially once I was telling them to stop repeatedly and that just cued them to keep going. After, they congratulated each other, saying "he got so mad", and "nice job".

Well, tell me what they said to you, because users have "offended" me too, and if what they told you isn't as bad as what they told me, then there's no reason for you to make a big deal out of it.

• Congratulations on being a big anime spammer!

• xD

Like a true FaZe member xD

• lol that song.

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby Come with me Friday, don't say "maybe" I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you

• My question stands, what did they say? Did they call you names? What's been so hard to drop :?

Well, in case you didn't know, I was already on thin ice. I may have seemed fine but I was really internally distraught, and all. This didn'

• Well, I cant exactly do that unless I buy a premium account for Chatzy now can I? I'm not gonna waste my money, there were witnesses.

No, if you give us a quote of what he/she said, it's all we need.

• It ain't funny boy

K xD

• They used to play this on the radio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM

edited September 2014

Alt text

Congratulations on being a buzzkill!

Rockworm posted: »

Congratulations on being a big anime spammer!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.