The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay, this is getting kind of annoying now. I was Chet. Let me explain what I did.

I came into the chat and roleplayed as Chet, no big deal. The others were pretty responsive to me, so I kept talking. Among the random jokes all of us contributed to, I pretended I was you. This is literally how I started it:

Eddie (your chat name): Who are you?

Chet: ComingSoon.

I made it clear to everyone that I obviously wasn't you. Everyone knows you have Eddie as your profile pic, so as I joke I parroted back your name. I said completely obvious crap like "oh guise ima go on my account nao", "yeah im the real CS i swaer" like the stupidest stuff. No one was convinced of course, as my intention, and the joke only escalated because the others joined in too. They are your friends, so I assumed it was okay and that you were chill about it.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I joke around with a lot of people on the thread and no one takes it seriously because it's all in good fun. That's my sense of humor, and it seems to be some other peoples' too.

So look, I'm sorry, I had NO idea that you would get offended so much, and because you seemed close to Gary and Raging and they took things further I thought it was fine.

If it's possible, bring up the chat transcript and see everything I said. Post it if you'd like. I made it very obvious that I was joking and I shouldn't be held accountable because I had not idea you'd freak out.

In case you are wondering, I'm not this Shel person or whatever. I didn't go there to troll. I went to roleplay as Chet, made an obvious joke that others contributed to, and you flipped out.

But seriously, I think this entire thing is being blown out of proportion. You act like I cursed you out or something. I am truly sorry that I made you mad, I had no clue that it would offend you.I'll watch my words around you and make sure I refrain from making jokes on your behalf from now on.

If any of you hate me because I made a stupid joke that everyone else in the chat was contributing to, be my guest. I'd rather be hated for a stupid joke I made than something that actually mattered. Enough with the drama, we all have enough of that in our own lives. This whole thing has gotten ridiculous, and you guys need to let it go and move on from it already.

I actually REALLY want to find that person from the chat A.K.A Raging_Boner. Was it a troll or?... I just can't figure it out.

• Nooo I love your spam!

LOL WHAT I want to spam but at the same time I don't want to.

• Dude I'm gonna be serious on this hate me afterwards idgaf but if you have shit going on in real life why the fuck would you add this to your problems it's just someone over the internet trolling. You say that its because you were already messed up I get that but the person probably won't reveal themselves so why keep on with this shit and wasting your time? Just fucking let it go it doesn't matter even if you think that it does it really doesn't worry about what is really important.

ComingSoon posted: »

I don't see why you took offense to it, but meh, "I wasn't there". Wow. Just wow. Okay. I was already on thin ice. I may have

• I'm thinking about my fencing practice I'm having in 30 minutes.

• Wow xD

Okay, this is getting kind of annoying now. I was Chet. Let me explain what I did. I came into the chat and roleplayed as Chet, no big de

• Considering that I'm doing it with one good eye.

I'm thinking about my fencing practice I'm having in 30 minutes.

• You don't have to act like a dick, y'know ._.

Rockworm posted: »

As are a lot of things in this thread.

• It looks like he's yelling: BOAT!

bloop posted: »

What about this?

• ;-; yeah, maybe I was just trying to escape the problems in my life??? I mean I didn't don't his purposefully!

Dude I'm gonna be serious on this hate me afterwards idgaf but if you have shit going on in real life why the fuck would you add this to you

• Okay, finally. Thank you. I agree with everything you said, and it's mostly my fault, so sorry if I offended you or anything, I think I went a bit overboard with the hunt, but I just needed to know. I feel like an idiot, and I wish this never happened. I didn't think he would take it so seriously, I thought it was funny, and I disregarded Coming's pleas to stop, because I was having fun. I'm a douchecanoe, so sorry to advance to anybody that I offend, piss off, or annoy in the future.

Again I'm really sorry ATR, and ComingSoon. Things have been rough, and I can be a dumb person. I was just really curious as to who Chet was, because it caused ComingSoon a lot of distress, and probably depression. Hopefully we can just move on and pretend this never happened.

Okay, this is getting kind of annoying now. I was Chet. Let me explain what I did. I came into the chat and roleplayed as Chet, no big de

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I'm being like this because you're being really unproportional, it actually kind of makes me sad that you react like this to something like that, and I think you should consider that they could have said things that are way worse.

I don't see why you took offense to it, but meh, "I wasn't there". Wow. Just wow. Okay. I was already on thin ice. I may have

• My mother makes THEE MOST disgusting dinner in the history of discussing dinner.

She mad chicken legs and it looks like shit. I'm not even kidding right now it looks like strait up shit on a play in the shape of a chicken leg.

• Also in reply to It's that guy and corn popper

Ehh okay. I'll probably spam a little later.

Nooo I love your spam!

edited September 2014

Thanks Maddi, that is what I was trying to say, when someone pretends to be someone else, I don't see why you have to take offence to it, but I guess we're not the same.

I don't see why you didn't say it was you earlier though, because it was clearly eating him.

• Yeah, whatever, I'm just so done. -_-

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm being like this because you're being really unproportional, it actually kind of makes me sad that you react like this to something like that, and I think you should consider that they could have said things that are way worse.

• I shit you not.

http://i.imgur.com/Ht8pSGz.jpg

Yes I have a Spider-Man bowl it's my favorite.

My mother makes THEE MOST disgusting dinner in the history of discussing dinner. She mad chicken legs and it looks like shit. I'm not even kidding right now it looks like strait up shit on a play in the shape of a chicken leg.

• A lot of crazy shit happens to Cornpopper apparently lol

So uhhh... You quoting a song or this is you telling us you fell in love again or both? XD

• Alt text

My son haters going to hate debating this is what the trolls want but it's good you got this out of your system if this sort of abuse hurt you, your not a robot words hurt especially if your having a hard time but you know they were just trolling they meant none of it so just laugh at it now and move on bro

• You're taking it out of proportions again, things haven't "been rough", we're just people talking on the internet, and no one resorted to personal insults, so instead of making apologies just ignore any post related to it and forget about it, if you want this "thing" to be forgotten.

Okay, finally. Thank you. I agree with everything you said, and it's mostly my fault, so sorry if I offended you or anything, I think I wen

• Spoodermen iz da best

I shit you not. http://i.imgur.com/Ht8pSGz.jpg Yes I have a Spider-Man bowl it's my favorite.

• You can send me a PM :c

Ellias posted: »

tfw you love somebody so much but you're too afraid to tell them since it can ruin a good friendship and online

• I can't even...

Jewfreeus posted: »

oh my god not lee!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hk_ipz135o&list=LL1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• Have you ever seen this? It was a bonus feature on one of the DVDs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGKnQau5K5g#t=248

Go to 4:02 - 4:40 for Shrek's incredibly seductive duet. Simon Cowell even made an ogre pun!

oh my god not lee!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hk_ipz135o&list=LL1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

edited September 2014

Kenny is a badass, Carver is just his bottom bitch :3

bloop posted: »

Who has the better angry face?

• He probably is.

It looks like he's yelling: BOAT!

• Awesome bowl.

I shit you not. http://i.imgur.com/Ht8pSGz.jpg Yes I have a Spider-Man bowl it's my favorite.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Such honesty is getting me right in the feels direct shot :'D

This is the Irish sense of humor where arrogance and mocking is something to be laughed at as it's always in good fun not meant to be taken seriously or hurt anyone

My respect for Maddi has risen even an apology in there awesome she spent so much time and effort explaining the entire situation hopefully all sides are happy now :'/

• LOL SHREK'S DANCE

• Alt text

• Alright, but if you're really done, try not to bring this up anymore c:

Yeah, whatever, I'm just so done. -_-

• I was asleep when the post I was tagged in was made, and when I saw it today I thought it would be better to leave it be and not make more drama.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Thanks Maddi, that is what I was trying to say, when someone pretends to be someone else, I don't see why you have to take offence to it, bu

• omg i remember this i had the dvd that it was on but i don't remember shrek's duet being so..... seductive

Have you ever seen this? It was a bonus feature on one of the DVDs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGKnQau5K5g#t=248 Go to 4:02 - 4:40 for Shrek's incredibly seductive duet. Simon Cowell even made an ogre pun!

• Alt text

Congrats bro each thumb was deserved and I'm so jelly I was ahead of you a while ago :P

BUT WELL DONE AWESOMBRO

• Uhh.. I think I'm just quoting a song, I hope I'm not in love again. It's just that the last girl I was with was my sister's best friend. So I have to constantly see her all the time and the smell of her drives me insane.

So uhhh... You quoting a song or this is you telling us you fell in love again or both? XD

• xD yeah I've taken notice.

A lot of crazy shit happens to Cornpopper apparently lol

• Yo that chicken straight up looks like shit xD love the plate though.

• Irish sense of humor huh? Well its official I'm going to Ireland.

Markd4547 posted: »

Such honesty is getting me right in the feels direct shot :'D This is the Irish sense of humor where arrogance and mocking is something t

• Is anyone here? I could use all of your opinions and advice on something.

• Lmfao why?

Uhh.. I think I'm just quoting a song, I hope I'm not in love again. It's just that the last girl I was with was my sister's best friend. So I have to constantly see her all the time and the smell of her drives me insane.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.