The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Seems to me like I was stressing you out.

Thanks for calling me an asshole, it was really what I needed today.

Remember that ErenCoal guy? Remember how he treated me and what he told me? I wasn't blowing up on you guys when you told me to calm down, so please, understand that you are blowing things out of porportion, I'm not saying that you have no reason to exaggerate, but you are.

ComingSoon posted: »

JESUS CHRIST, AWESOMEO. STOP WITH THE FUCKING ARGUING. I, AND WE, DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW. How am I stressing him out? Do you

• Go to page 1031, there's a few posts that'll help explain to you there.

Wait, what's happening?

• Do what needs to be done. Good luck bro hope you feel better soon.

So...following up on the crazy Chatzy situation with Chet, revealed to be ATR, and Raging and Gary-Oak, I've decided to take an extended bre

• At least I'm not proud of dragging an argument for hours.

You know, for someone who said the same thing above, it seems you're sticking with this conversation just as much.

• Drama here. Drama in Skype. When will it end? :/

So...following up on the crazy Chatzy situation with Chet, revealed to be ATR, and Raging and Gary-Oak, I've decided to take an extended bre

• Can someone explain Attack On Titan for me?

• I'm here, but I'm the worst advice giver :/

Deceptio posted: »

I'll PM you guys the situation.

• Yes, apparently you were stressing me out.

Thanks for telling me I was overreacting, and thanks for not taking my side or at least thinking about what I might be going through, it was really what I needed today.

Also, I'm not you. I'm not like you. We have completely different working brains that function in completely different patterns. We handle things differently. I'm sorry, I apologize for being this way. But it's how I handle things. I'm not AWESOMEO. I'm not you. We're different.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Seems to me like I was stressing you out. Thanks for calling me an asshole, it was really what I needed today. Remember that ErenCoal

• Ok.

I'll PM you guys the situation.

• What do you need pal?

Is anyone here? I could use all of your opinions and advice on something.

• When people stop acting like assholes.

So... never.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Drama here. Drama in Skype. When will it end?

• You think I am?! When have I mentioned being proud of this?! Are you referring to Raging?! Dude. Seriously. Stop with all this.

At least I'm not proud of dragging an argument for hours.

• Eren and his sister, Mikasi or something like that. Lose their mother. I've only watched episode 1.

Bloodeon posted: »

Can someone explain Attack On Titan for me?

• Yeah. Thanks.

Do what needs to be done. Good luck bro hope you feel better soon.

• Now, hopefully. I'm trying to end this, put a stop to it. I'm leaving.

Drama here. Drama in Skype. When will it end?

• You had a chat... WITHOUT ME!!!

Alt text

• Trust me when I say this is one you'd prefer to have missed.

You had a chat... WITHOUT ME!!!

• I had a best friend once. Then he told me that he thought Skyrim was gay. He is no longer my friend.

When you see someone who used to be your best friend in the hallway at school and they act like they don't even remember you...

• Same.

I'm here, but I'm the worst advice giver

• Oh God.... @Awesomeo is coming...

• Giant people eating smaller people that run around and shit.

• You both are blowing this out of proportion!

You know, for someone who said the same thing above, it seems you're sticking with this conversation just as much.

edited September 2014

Taking sides? How was I taking sides? I just made comments about how you reacted to the situation, not that you were wrong in what you were thinking.

Maybe stop apologizing for who you are, and start realising that I don't hate you, I want you to move on about this shit that really was a meaningless joke (as ATR said), so maybe you should try to not make other people worry so much about you if you think that you are, and I quote from a comment you told ATR: "blowing things out of porportion".

Yes, apparently you were stressing me out. Thanks for telling me I was overreacting, and thanks for not taking my side or at least thinki

• How so?

Trust me when I say this is one you'd prefer to have missed.

• So like Godzilla... but very big people.

Giant people eating smaller people that run around and shit.

edited September 2014

I'm referring to Raging, not you.

if AWESOMEO replies again, I'm responding. :p

You think I am?! When have I mentioned being proud of this?! Are you referring to Raging?! Dude. Seriously. Stop with all this.

• Alt text

This person does I met a couple like this who think they outgrown you so they pretend to not know you I always call them by their wrong name to show them I don't care either :P

When you see someone who used to be your best friend in the hallway at school and they act like they don't even remember you...

• edited September 2014

Overhyped and complete utter garbage, of course I've never watched it. I'm just saying that to grind AWESOMEO's gears. :]

• edited September 2014

Pretty much. I don't watch the show much at all. So I can't tell you anymore than that.

So like Godzilla... but very big people.

• Ground Shakes

Oh God.... @Awesomeo is coming...

• I've only watched the trailer and first episode, and i don't understand any of it.

Eren and his sister, Mikasi or something like that. Lose their mother. I've only watched episode 1.

• Okay. I said that wrong. I just mean at least thinking about things from a different point of view. If you didn't hate me, and you don't please stop with this. Please stop with this arguing, both with Raging, and with me. I just feel so dead inside, and I need you to stop right now. And it was a meaningless joke, as she said, but as I said, I did not see it as one once I, personally, felt they started to go to far.

With that, reply to this however you want, but I want it to be the last reply you make in this chain of comments.

Taking sides? How was I taking sides? I just made comments about how you reacted to the situation, not that you were wrong in what you were

• I can imagine @AWESOMEO just sitting here reading our comments in fury.

Green613 posted: »

Overhyped and complete utter garbage, of course I've never watched it. I'm just saying that to grind AWESOMEO's gears. :]

• I don't have time for people who don't like Skyrim.

I had a best friend once. Then he told me that he thought Skyrim was gay. He is no longer my friend.

• Well then I don't see why you replied to this comment. :/

I'm referring to Raging, not you. if AWESOMEO replies again, I'm responding.

• Well...read the whole chain of comments on page 1031 about the chat.

How so?

• Summery:

Alt text

Just watch it bro I'm tired of explaining:

https://www.watchsnk.com

• lolno

So like Godzilla... but very big people.

• LOL you got me there for a second ;)

Green613 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.