The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Some of these... Jesus. v_v

• My three friends have been absolute assholes to me just because I don't have time to play video games with them. I've told them my life is busy, and that I don't have time, and they literally just say: "So you make time!" They also insulted the sport I play (Cross Country) calling it a waste of time, and calling the uniform I have cheap. They also basically criticize every choice I make. Long story short, they're assholes, and I'm trying to not be friends with them.

That was also a big factor in my behavior lately.

When you see someone who used to be your best friend in the hallway at school and they act like they don't even remember you...

• But I see them standing there and I go to say hi and they look at me as if I'm a talking piece of shit.

Assholes. Don't need them anyway.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't say hello to them, they don't deserve a friendship

• greatest magic trick ever! lmao xD

• Hey, I don't wanna see you go. I battled with depression and suicide when I was younger and I know how hard it is, and how it can make you act sometimes. But if you feel like you need a break, then take it. And for the record, I think you're a pretty cool guy and I'm glad you joined the Lounge (Yes, I'm calling it the Lounge 'cause "The Whatever's on Your Mind Thread" is too long and it doesn't have sweg like The Lounge does)

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

So...following up on the crazy Chatzy situation with Chet, revealed to be ATR, and Raging and Gary-Oak, I've decided to take an extended bre

• edited September 2014

That face kills me every time.

Summery: Just watch it bro I'm tired of explaining: https://www.watchsnk.com

• Yeah, it is. And unfortunately I feel this is ultimately the best way to go.

I'm sorry for the way I've acted towards you, I truly am.

Sad that you leave, I don't want you to, but it's your choice :c

• You're right you dont need them there's better people in the world.

But I see them standing there and I go to say hi and they look at me as if I'm a talking piece of shit. Assholes. Don't need them anyway.

• Don't approach them is my advice, they don't deserve to be your friends.

But I see them standing there and I go to say hi and they look at me as if I'm a talking piece of shit. Assholes. Don't need them anyway.

• You have now been accepted into the Church of Kenny.

Alt text

Now children open your book to page 12 "Kenny is god, Kenny is the God of Gods, Amen."

Kenny is a badass, Carver is just his bottom bitch

• It's k, just sad that you think the best way to deal with it is leave, I don't know... :(

Yeah, it is. And unfortunately I feel this is ultimately the best way to go. I'm sorry for the way I've acted towards you, I truly am.

• It was nice sort of meeting you CS hopefully your break won't be too long.

So...following up on the crazy Chatzy situation with Chet, revealed to be ATR, and Raging and Gary-Oak, I've decided to take an extended bre

• Sorry to see you leave, man. I don't even know what happened here, but it's none of my business.

And you're right, Depression is scary. I still live with it somewhat, but things do get better in the end. :/

• You are. This was before i met you.

Markd4547 posted: »

But you said I was your best friend 4eva batman

• ![Alt text](Oh my god, story of my freakin LIFE. My best friend who was like a sister to me turned all my friends against me and spread rumors about me and then when the school got involved she treated me like a ghost. But I don't mind too much now, I just do my runway walk down the hallway and don't even spare a glance at her or my old friends that left me because of her.

Alt text "Optional title")

When you see someone who used to be your best friend in the hallway at school and they act like they don't even remember you...

• Alt text

Everyone has the potential to be an asshole in my opinion it's your next move what defines you like Lee in TWD a killer who found redemption in clem

There will always be a second chance because there always will be tomorrow

I remember a poster in my school ^

Assholes are your perception of people but how do they perceive you just concentrate on your own actions and lead by example and let the haters hate :'D

When people stop acting like assholes. So... never.

• I have best friends on the internet... real life not so much.

But you said I was your best friend 4eva batman

• I was already praising him m8 :3

Dat mane.

Bloodeon posted: »

You have now been accepted into the Church of Kenny. Now children open your book to page 12 "Kenny is god, Kenny is the God of Gods, Amen."

• AllThatRemains did that?!?

Who AllThatRemains? No.

• Oh my god, story of my freakin LIFE. My best friend who was like a sister to me turned all my friends against me and spread rumors about me and then when the school got involved she treated me like a ghost. But I don't mind too much now, I just do my runway walk down the hallway and don't even spare a glance at her or my old friends that left me because of her.

Alt text

• edited September 2014

Double poooost

• Everyone has the potential to be an asshole in my opinion it's your next move what defines you like Lee in TWD a killer who found redemption in clem

There will always be a second chance because there always will be a tomorrow

I remember a poster in my school ^

Assholes are your perception of people but how do they perceive you just concentrate on your own actions and lead by example and let the haters hate :'D

Alt text

When people stop acting like assholes. So... never.

• Thanks. You're really cool too, I'm glad I met you. I think it's best I take a break.

Hey, I don't wanna see you go. I battled with depression and suicide when I was younger and I know how hard it is, and how it can make you a

• Or they see you walking and when you look over they just kind of turn to their new best friend and laugh about some stupid joke >_<

All. The fucking. Time. What's worse it when you go to say hello, they look at you with nasty look, and then they walk away.

• AHHH you made me choke on my drink I officially love you here's a Maddi seal of approval:

Alt text

Ground Shakes

• Lmao apparently none of this "better people" go to my school. Like, I have a better chance at becoming friends with my teachers they any of the students. No, I'm not kidding...

You're right you dont need them there's better people in the world.

• That's deep. As in like, water deep. No? Okay. >.>

Everything above water is like space to fish. They probably have no idea. But I'm sure the dolphins have some theories.

• You're probably right. :/

Don't approach them is my advice, they don't deserve to be your friends.

• It's kind of a long story

What drama in skype?

• WATCH IT

I really need to watch the TV show now... i really only played the games.

• Lmao just wait till the next part.

Rachel... Rachel, please... Walkers be trippin. Carlpapa

• Someone was impersonating me along with others. I got upset, and asked them to stop, and they kept going. They eventually backed off, and later revealed themselves and apologized. Lots of people thought I overreacted and took things to far.

Yes I hate him... he knows what he did

• Don't think it's sad. I don't know if there's any way for me to fix it any other way.

It's k, just sad that you think the best way to deal with it is leave, I don't know...

• NONE OF MY LIKES AND COMMENTS ARE SHOWING UP i swaer imma bout to cut a bitch

• These comments are in my feed and they won't go away, what's happening >.<

I know it's kinda sad, but I think it's the best thing for me to do.

It's k, just sad that you think the best way to deal with it is leave, I don't know...

• Thanks. It means a lot to know you liked me and all, especially after the way I overreacted. I'm sorry again. Sorry I'm leaving, but I think it's best I do that.

Hey, I don't wanna see you go. I battled with depression and suicide when I was younger and I know how hard it is, and how it can make you a

• Okay, what is happening? I have 2 comments in my feed, I go to them, select them, and it still says they're there. All of my comments are disappearing. This is so f***ed. >.<

• The Console Wars

Alt text

• XD all dat Dark Knight spam I approve :'D

• edited September 2014

[removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.