The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'd say "No running in the lobby."

• edited September 2014

[removed]

• XD

Bloodeon posted: »

I can imagine @AWESOMEO just sitting here reading our comments in fury.

• edited September 2014
  • Anybody see these comments? Anybody, cause they're not showing up and everything's almost as if it's frozen here.

• If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

• "No running in the lobby."

If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

• Sometimes we just need breaks from the internet. I sure know I did at one point of being on the forums. XD

(Ice Cream v. Pizza bullshit mayne!)

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's k, just sad that you think the best way to deal with it is leave, I don't know...

• Jon, what happened to your profile picture?

JonGon posted: »

greatest magic trick ever! lmao xD

• GO HOME TTG

YOURE DRUNK

• You guys have any notifications that you can't take off? I have this problem now

• Is this site still on crack

• You are my best friend Markd4547, it's just in real life (not on the internet) i can't keep friends...

Markd4547 posted: »

But you said I was your best friend 4eva batman

• Have you given them the one finger salute yet?

ComingSoon posted: »

My three friends have been absolute assholes to me just because I don't have time to play video games with them. I've told them my life is b

• Just one more thing. For the record, @AWESOMEO, and many others, I was NOT being "out of proportion" in any way, shape, or form. Don't go saying that I'm being "unrealistic" and that "it was just a joke, don't take it too harsh"

This is incredibly hilarious coming from him considering a recent interaction I've had with him.

He might want to take his own advice before he starts telling other people to.

When it gets to you like that maybe its time for a break.

ComingSoon posted: »

So...following up on the crazy Chatzy situation with Chet, revealed to be ATR, and Raging and Gary-Oak, I've decided to take an extended bre

• Who else has stress here for going to school. I have a ball of bone swelling in the back of my skull due to stress.

• Is TLOU your answer to everything? lol

Heavily modded Skyrim is a thing of beauty

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

TLOU>Skyrim smh filthy casuals

• You have no idea how great it is being an introvert. I have friends but I'm way more content being alone. Its so much easier.

Bloodeon posted: »

Best friends are in real life are overrated. I'm friends with video games/people on the internet.

• Now i know how he eats cookies so fast... look how big of a jaw he has!

LOL WHAT I want to spam but at the same time I don't want to.

• Am I the only one here with high stress levels due to school?

• My best friend since elementry school. We used to hang out all the time. I went to his damn wedding and everything. One day I was with another friend and we were riding his motor scooters around and we were near his house so we went there. Since I've known him so long I just let myself in knowing he wouldn't mind. I was greeted with a bunch of people I have never met. Didn't know a single person there. They didn't know who I was talking about when I asked for his name "You must be talking about the guys who just moved out"........................... I try calling and I get disconnected.

Last time I talked to him Halo 3 was coming out and he was excited for it I was like "i'll play coop with ya if you want" that was the last time I ever heard from him. He had moved out without telling me and changed his number. I ran into his parents once at the movie theater years later and they didn't even recognize me. I ran into his wife like a year ago at a pizza place. She was working and she just showed me their new baby and that was it. She wouldn't say anything and I wasn't about to make a scene at a public place like that. I went there again to try and talk to her but they said she left and found another job. That was it.

I get why people move apart. Nothing ever lasts forever and he was clearly starting his own family and was busy. But he never communicated that with me. So I spent years thinking he hated me. I don't think I'll ever get why he just cut all ties with me like that when he could've told me how busy he was. I knew he was always busy anyway.

So fuck people like that.

When you see someone who used to be your best friend in the hallway at school and they act like they don't even remember you...

• If man were to see this comment, if you are seeing this i would like to say that i am dead.

• WTF? the last 3 posts I made just disappeared on me! Its like I never made them!

• Anybody have the problem that a notification won't go away? because I'm having that issue right now.

• wuzzup pplz

• Guys what is happening?

• wtf whenever i leave a comment it deletes itself like 1 second later

• Does anyone here watch baseball?

• Does anyone know why some posts aren't showing up? I tried to post in a thread 3 times, and it's not showing up. I'm getting so irritated.

• Why aren't comments showing wtf.

• Jeez, did she slather it in...idk, seasoning??

I shit you not. http://i.imgur.com/Ht8pSGz.jpg Yes I have a Spider-Man bowl it's my favorite.

• So, is it just me or you guys can't see new posts after 5:30 PM either? It's super weird... Could anyone PM me, I have to make sure if at least PMs work.

• H actually is. Favourite tv show?

XD George is that funny? But you should watch some of them like Katt Williams, Gabriel Iglesias, Kevin Hart and Dave Chapelle are a few.

• Yes, it's back!

• Lel.

THAAANNNKKS!!!!

• Thanks. :3 I will take a look later.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Neither do they project it here, I just watched them on the internet, here you go: https://www.watchsnk.com

• The AI IS stupid.

Rockworm posted: »

It was my favorite game of 2013 but I think its ridiculous when people say its the greatest game ever made. Give me a break it didn't really revolutionize anything and the AI is stupid as hell. Its a great game but not THAT great

• That was stupid.

CodPatrol posted: »

Yes, it's back!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.