The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nice.

OzzyUK posted: »

They normally would give a advanced warning for something like that and they only changed to the current design last September. If you want to see what the old website looked like you can use the wayback machine to see a archive of the old site.

• edited September 2014

Good one! XD

But it is not something to get happy or sad over. ;}

You should have a drink for evrytime I say sad from now on.

Rockworm posted: »

No, it was not sad It was brilliant writing, but not sad. It wasn 't really even that sad! doesn 't mean it was sad

• I'm finally watching SnK. You kind of remind me of Armin.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know this gif xD

• OH PRAISE THE LAWD JESUS MARY AND JEROME

The site froze for me around 9:30 (my time) last night, like it was stuck in time. No new anything, everything was kept the same from that moment on. I thought I was going crazy!

But it's back!

Alt text

• I new you wouldn 't be able to survive without me for longer than 24 hours.

OH PRAISE THE LAWD JESUS MARY AND JEROME The site froze for me around 9:30 (my time) last night, like it was stuck in time. No new anything, everything was kept the same from that moment on. I thought I was going crazy! But it's back!

• Uh... How? xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm finally watching SnK. You kind of remind me of Armin.

• Would it be sad if I died of alcohol poisoning? lol

blueneon posted: »

Good one! XD But it is not something to get happy or sad over. ;} You should have a drink for evrytime I say sad from now on.

• Okay, i know i'm late but here's my imitation of @LeeTheProfessional 's recording:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03GqBhCzFbr

• I though I got banned xD

Don't mind us guys, just testing a new mod tool that disables forum posting. Muhahahah... ...Nah, just kidding. As I'm sure most of you n

• Alt text

OH PRAISE THE LAWD JESUS MARY AND JEROME The site froze for me around 9:30 (my time) last night, like it was stuck in time. No new anything, everything was kept the same from that moment on. I thought I was going crazy! But it's back!

• I always imagined you having a higher-pitched voice :O

Okay, i know i'm late but here's my imitation of @LeeTheProfessional 's recording: http://vocaroo.com/i/s03GqBhCzFbr

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

Yesterday at English class. I walk in and see these two girls smelling this one girl

Me: Why are you girls smelling each other?

Girl who's smelling other girl: That's what girls do, ha ha.

Girl who "smells good": Want to smell me?

Me: What kind of question is that?

Girl who "smells good": comes closer SMELL ME!

Alt text

Do girls actually do this? xD

• You sound like Joakim lel

Okay, i know i'm late but here's my imitation of @LeeTheProfessional 's recording: http://vocaroo.com/i/s03GqBhCzFbr

• lmfao wtf "SMELL ME MOTHERFUCKER"

I can't say I've ever asked a guy to smell me before.. o_O

Yesterday at English class. I walk in and see these two girls smelling this one girl Me: Why are you girls smelling each other? Girl w

• I'm kidding xD

Is there any characters that resemble my personality or looks?

Uh... How? xD

• This is hilarious. Sorry couldn't find a video without them watching it (if that annoys you) but I love these guys anyway so whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db5ybwEvu18

• No, but. Do you usually let other girls smell you?

lmfao wtf "SMELL ME MOTHERFUCKER" I can't say I've ever asked a guy to smell me before.. o_O

• Kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yesterday at English class. I walk in and see these two girls smelling this one girl Me: Why are you girls smelling each other? Girl w

• edited September 2014

I found Goose Juice!

Alt text

• Alt text

I always imagined you having a higher-pitched voice :O

• Who's Joakim? lel

You sound like Joakim lel

• I have the same tone of voice, lol.

• What would you do in this situation?

Giraffehat posted: »

Kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh TDM my good sir, open mindedness is the spice of life!

What would you do in this situation?

• Why would they want to? Lol, if they wanted to smell my perfume or something I'd just give them the bottle. It freaks me out if someone is that close to me anyway.

No, but. Do you usually let other girls smell you?

• It's culturally inaccurate, though. Becky is not a Goose name. Silly humans and their "artistic interpretation". SMH.

LMAO

• I'm just curious. It's fine if you don't want to answer.

Giraffehat posted: »

Oh TDM my good sir, open mindedness is the spice of life!

• What about hugs? They have to be close to you to hug you.

Why would they want to? Lol, if they wanted to smell my perfume or something I'd just give them the bottle. It freaks me out if someone is that close to me anyway.

• Yes. But I guess.... wait...

YOU ARE DRINKING ALCOHOL?

Indiana Johns confirmed.

Would it be sad if I died of alcohol poisoning? lol

• I did answer. Although not technically directly. I would smell her. But I would do so with restraint and would likely make a light-hearted comment to ease any potential awkwardness.

I'm just curious. It's fine if you don't want to answer.

• Uh.. Can you tell me what you think your personality is, I'm not quite sure how to describe you, but if you tell me I'll tell you who you are, there's also a quiz on which character you are if you google it.

By looks... I think Bertholdt.

I'm kidding xD Is there any characters that resemble my personality or looks?

• WRONG! I AM BATMAN!

whispers

Everyone knows that....

• edited September 2014

Now they're showing up, last night they weren't showing up at all. Even when I searched for my comments it said there was an error, and the comment didn't exist. Or that I didn't have permission to do that, I was beginning to think I was banned without being officially banned haha. I hope Telltale can fix this problem.

Belan posted: »

At least yours were posting somehow. I stayed up like 20 minutes longer than I wanted to writing a long-ish post, then when I tried to post, the forums were all like: "Nah man... you don't have permission to do that, sorry."

• Oh yes! This handsome fellow resembles my baby boy perfectly! <3:

Alt text

I'm kidding xD Is there any characters that resemble my personality or looks?

• Depends on the person.

What about hugs? They have to be close to you to hug you.

• Me too, probably because of Spongebob xD

I always imagined you having a higher-pitched voice :O

• Guetta

Who's Joakim? lel

• I know, I spent all night crying into my heart-shaped pillow.

blueneon posted: »

I new you wouldn 't be able to survive without me for longer than 24 hours.

• God dammit, I'm Eren. He's too reckless, though.

Uh.. Can you tell me what you think your personality is, I'm not quite sure how to describe you, but if you tell me I'll tell you who you are, there's also a quiz on which character you are if you google it. By looks... I think Bertholdt.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.