The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't tell me you refused ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yesterday at English class. I walk in and see these two girls smelling this one girl Me: Why are you girls smelling each other? Girl w

• I bet.

I know, I spent all night crying into my heart-shaped pillow.

• "I want to hear your deep, velvety voice caress my eardrums"

No way in hell did you sound like Spongebob lol

Okay, i know i'm late but here's my imitation of @LeeTheProfessional 's recording: http://vocaroo.com/i/s03GqBhCzFbr

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

I did lel. I wouldn't want people to think that I enjoy smelling random girls xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Don't tell me you refused ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It's Spongebob after puberty Maddi gosh!

"I want to hear your deep, velvety voice caress my eardrums" No way in hell did you sound like Spongebob lol

• lol thats what a drinking game is. But no I don't drink but thats what you do. I was just pointing out how funny I find it how many times you said "its not sad"

Sometimes I wish I drank though cause drinking games do sound fun.

I wanted to do it with 24 every time Jack Bauer says DAMMIT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQEhFUpmTN4

blueneon posted: »

Yes. But I guess.... wait... YOU ARE DRINKING ALCOHOL? Indiana Johns confirmed.

• People say I'm him too lel, I got him on the quiz and I like et.

He's really reckless, but it comes with a passionate and impulsive personality.

God dammit, I'm Eren. He's too reckless, though.

• I don't invite guys to, umm, "smell me" lol but I have had a lot of girls go up really close and compliment my perfume xD

Other girls have asked me to smell them before, showing off their new perfume I guess.

Yesterday at English class. I walk in and see these two girls smelling this one girl Me: Why are you girls smelling each other? Girl w

• Spongebob is in like his 30s he probably has sponge pubes for all we know

It's Spongebob after puberty Maddi gosh!

• That's because i was tired, I sound like spongebob later in the day.

"I want to hear your deep, velvety voice caress my eardrums" No way in hell did you sound like Spongebob lol

• XD

Nah more like a combination of Bertholdt:

Alt text

And a little of this handsome fella:

Alt text

Oh yes! This handsome fellow resembles my baby boy perfectly! :

• edited September 2014

The caption on your spoiler tag is deceiving ;~;

• Is that Freddie Mercury in titan form?

XD Nah more like a combination of Bertholdt: And a little of this handsome fella:

• btw Elian I killed you sry not sry lel

Alt text

Oh yes! This handsome fellow resembles my baby boy perfectly! :

• Dammit! I'm at work without headphones. I assume that your voice is pretty deep?

Okay, i know i'm late but here's my imitation of @LeeTheProfessional 's recording: http://vocaroo.com/i/s03GqBhCzFbr

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

He has no penis though

Alt text

You better appreciate I posted this picture, I was dumb enough to look up "Spongebob naked" and came across some nasty pictures of plankton giving him a blow... :(

Spongebob is in like his 30s he probably has sponge pubes for all we know

• I play the drinking game quite often. I just usually drink coca-cola instead of alcohol. And holy fuck, don 't the writers know any other swear words exept for damnit?

Rockworm posted: »

lol thats what a drinking game is. But no I don't drink but thats what you do. I was just pointing out how funny I find it how many times

• I think I might do something like this once a day. Put my playlist on shuffle and post the first 3 songs played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLAt1K-W7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CjmZYlpENY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZES3nJQYJok

• luv u 2

• So you thought you were going to see a dick? ° ͜ʖ °

• Yes :D

Is that Freddie Mercury in titan form?

• edited September 2014

It's hidden in one of his sponge pores, It's retractable.

And I soooo did not just look that up to see if you were right.

....and right you were.

He has no penis though You better appreciate I posted this picture, I was dumb enough to look up "Spongebob naked" and came across some nasty pictures of plankton giving him a blow...

• :'(

It's hidden in one of his sponge pores, It's retractable. And I soooo did not just look that up to see if you were right. ....and right you were.

• Kind of, it depends on my mood. For example, When I'm happy I sound like spongebob. Long story short, I have an ugly voice :D

Dammit! I'm at work without headphones. I assume that your voice is pretty deep?

• Hopefully Clem don't end up saying things like this... Alt text

• It is in my top 3 movies. Fucking South Park guys.... XD

Rockworm posted: »

I love that movie! The AIDS song at the start lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es

• You need a sandwich with skinned rats? K, not gonna judge.

Need one of these right now...

• edited September 2014

If this is what girls are supposed to do then I'm doing something wrong.

I have a imaginary bubble around me. If you penetrate it, you getting hit.

• I say shit like this all the time.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hopefully Clem don't end up saying things like this...

• I am Rom Jeremy.

K....

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

When she asks you for a duck pic instead of a dick pic...

Alt text

• Yolo, am I right?

Ayy Imao

• For sure South Park. Nothing, NOTHING is better than South Park. For me at least. Your turn to ask a question.

The Walking Dead, The Americans, Regular Show and Started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.

• The Walking Dead, The Americans, Regular Show and Started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.

H actually is. Favourite tv show?

• Network television. This was on Fox.... Where its especially stringent about that sort of stuff. I like to think what would happen if it was on HBO or AMC where that sort of shit isn't such a big deal but they had to do with what they were allowed. Very ironic for a TV show about fighting terrorists and countless people dying. But you can't say certain words or show boobs. USA's Network TV censorship is stupid.

I play the drinking game quite often. I just usually drink coca-cola instead of alcohol. And holy fuck, don 't the writers know any other swear words exept for damnit?

• Inserts Random Gif For The Hell Of It Alt text

I am Rom Jeremy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.