The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't know why you think it looks bad, but it's the best pizza you'll ever eat I guarantee

It's too flat and compressed looking! Theerrrree we go

• Alt text

"Thanks, Obama."

• ,':^l ?

My shades are cooler. ayy lmao. B]

blueneon posted: »

I look better in shades. B;} See?

• The most awkward thing just happened to me on Gmod, I was watching an inappropriate video in a "private" room and two moderators walked in. It's not really private then...

• No. Cool, yes. Cooler no. I am Batman. So whatever I do is cooler than anything else anyone else does. els

,':^l ? My shades are cooler. ayy lmao. B]

• Sorry, but after you tried to start something, I saw that and it was just too good, everyone had to see. ayy lmao, kthxbai <3

'Scuses stop stalking my posts you creepy creep kthxbai plus owl feather man thongs are awesome

• Sorry, I was too busy not paying attention, ayy lmao. B^]

No. Cool, yes. Cooler no. I am Batman. So whatever I do is cooler than anything else anyone else does. els

• LOL

CodPatrol posted: »

The most awkward thing just happened to me on Gmod, I was watching an inappropriate video in a "private" room and two moderators walked in. It's not really private then...

• Nice feels :')

Alt text

• Just finished Tales Of Monkey Island, that was one long game...

• Well if you weren 't paying atencion at the moment you can just go a bit up and read the comment again.

Sorry, I was too busy not paying attention, ayy lmao. B^]

• Youre right Croatia IS expensive.

So, I decided to do an interesting experiment and find out what Russians ask Google about different countries. Why America is afraid of R

• Neon, no... No, Neon...

Btw, shouldn't you be fighting The Joker? He's in this thread at this very moment.

Well if you weren 't paying atencion at the moment you can just go a bit up and read the comment again.

• edited September 2014

Back to the struggle to find strength in a starting over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRMRL-1BZ6E

Better to cry out in pain, than be uninvolved

Silent and lame, to the life that beckons us

• edited September 2014

Fat Bastard: leprechaun addition.

Americans are obese

• Why Israel sends bombs to Palestine?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why is my country invisible?

• Why Ireland is separated from the UK?

Markd4547 posted: »

Why isn't Ireland on the list?

• WARNING:

Not really sure if boys should watch it...

Dont know if this video is hilarious or just too weird :/

• I guess I deserved it. ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

lelelelel

• Omid the Ruins. And its Omid return from the heavens lol.

• How silly of you to consider fatties people.

Lol I'm a bit fat myself so I'm only joking!

I concider racism anything against a cairten group of people.

• No. Mark and I get along pretty well. All the fights and everything that is going on is beacause of an idiot, named Bruse or something. He is a real jerk. And people think I am him, but he basicly is just an idiot with a suit that looks like mine. Asshole....

Also if he was planning something he would have uploaded it on tweeter.

Neon, no... No, Neon... Btw, shouldn't you be fighting The Joker? He's in this thread at this very moment.

• Alt text

That's exactly like asking why America is separate from the UK it was only a moment in time in history where they controlled Ireland we are an independent country we have no need or want to be part of the UK even though we respect them :)

Why Ireland is separated from the UK?

• There's fat and there's obesity. This kind of thought process the woman above has is very unhealthy. You run the risk of more health problems with that kind of crap. I remember watching a Dr Phil episode where this woman was huge! Like it was a Whale with legs! And she loved it! She wanted to get bigger and her husband was worried she would die. They spent the whole time trying to convince her how stupid she was being. She was adding more food to her diet every day and she was already eating a lot. "You can't judge me this is who I am don't try to change me" they got doctors and people who are experts on this kind of thing to come in and explain it to her and she was all "you're paying them to scare me"............. I'm a little overweight myself but I'm trying to fix that. There's a huge difference between being fat because of an eating disorder or something else. But if you CHOSE to risk heart failure and diabetes on purpose than that's just idiocy!

Sorry for the rant but I can't stand people who try to make excuses for this. America is seen as a country full of fat people and this idiot isn't helping.

Everything is racist you disagreeing with my opinion I could interpret as racist it's down to your perceptive on the topic This girl want

• The kind of shit you see where I live.

Alt text

RA

CHET

• Regarding that situation before, my gf texted me today that she wanted to break up and she was with friends and her friends started texting me and shit saying stuff like "how could you leave her?" I kept saying that she broke up with me and that I wasnt happy in the relationship anyway and now all of her friends and pretty much her entire fucking school keep texting me and threatening me and telling me I should kill myself and all of that, like what did I fucking do?

• Well, Ireland is a great country and I hope I'll visit it soon. In the next 4 years I'm gonna spend two weeks in English camps in different countries where I will learn this language and meet other foreigners. I already know that I will fly twice to England and once to America. But I'm still choosing between Scotland and Ireland to visit one of these countries in the last year. Maybe I just want to travel to Ireland a bit more now...

That's exactly like asking why America is separate from the UK it was only a moment in time in history where they controlled Ireland we are an independent country we have no need or want to be part of the UK even though we respect them

• LMAO "Grandpa's bobbing for ovaries!"

I never understood WHY some girls actually WANT to get their period. Because they feel left out?

Alt text

IT'S NOT FUN

WARNING: Not really sure if boys should watch it... Dont know if this video is hilarious or just too weird

• Hmm, I hope I get one of his movies

Nice feels :')

• She broke up with you over the phone? How pathetic.

When someone sends you threats about it, just send them a picture of her text breaking up with you first.

Deceptio posted: »

Regarding that situation before, my gf texted me today that she wanted to break up and she was with friends and her friends started texting

• No you can't have it, deranged like that...

I NEED IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

• I was that mentally unstable girlfriend once, and I am pretty sure she will end up regretting it and asking you back. Do you really want to be with her?

Regarding that situation before, my gf texted me today that she wanted to break up and she was with friends and her friends started texting

• Bill Nye is my fucking hero! I grew up on him and magic school bus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwG2newDukk

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY! Totally made science class enjoyable. lol

• Are you saying I'm deranged?

papai46 posted: »

No you can't have it, deranged like that...

• Ikr i agree

LMAO "Grandpa's bobbing for ovaries!" I never understood WHY some girls actually WANT to get their period. Because they feel left out? IT'S NOT FUN

• I 'll keep my eye on you...

Rockworm posted: »

How silly of you to consider fatties people. Lol I'm a bit fat myself so I'm only joking!

• I wish these people would stop ripping of Weird Al :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKhsNLWoCSU

I know the whole thing by heart, lel xD

• Who cares what people think, move on and find someone better. She wasn't meant for you, just keep living your life and enjoy it. Don't let what anyone says bother you, because in the end, all of that won't even matter. She broke up with you and you were unhappy about it, that's all they need to know. They're really threatening you over a girl? The fuck, it's none of their business! It was a relationship between the two of you, not the entire school. Just ignore them, man. She'll probably feel bad about it, and if she asks you back, be smart about it. If you were unhappy in the first place, and if this is what happens when she breaks up with you, you're better off without her.

• I've seen worse...

The kind of shit you see where I live. RA CHET

Sign in to comment in this discussion.