The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

CodPatrol posted: »

Same here, it's the exact same as CoD.

• yep just let that sync into your head....

Alt text

• Oreos :) Care to donate some to the cause?

These are actually pretty good...

• Where's our hoverboards?

Alt text

At least the self tying sneakers are coming soon...

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

yep just let that sync into your head....

• Still waiting for my hoverboard!

• ayy

Alt text

Alt text

lmao

Saltlick123 posted: »

Oreos Care to donate some to the cause?

• My name? I used to like it but now I only like the Campaign, and I used to use the name online so I kept using it for sites.

• yea i want my hoverboard too bad this turned out to be fake :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08pSoZMUT10&feature=youtu.be&t=3m27s

Where's our hoverboards? At least the self tying sneakers are coming soon...

• I didn't even notice that lol.

I'm talking about blatant bullshit calling Borderlands exactly like CoD.

My name? I used to like it but now I only like the Campaign, and I used to use the name online so I kept using it for sites.

• It is though, going around collecting shit and destroying bases for some robot guy. They were trying to hard to make the jokes sound funny too.

Rockworm posted: »

I didn't even notice that lol. I'm talking about blatant bullshit calling Borderlands exactly like CoD.

• Wasn't it in Florida where the guy ate the homeless man's face?

And we're heading to Wellington. B^]

Ummm... http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/980585-ebola-zombies-patients-resurrected-or-rise-from-the-dead-articles-cause-panic/ SO WHERE ARE WE ALL MEETIN' UP?!

• ok a bunch of you people from the us meet up then the richest one pays for you all to fly to australia before the airports shut down then you guys meet up with gary oak and i and we hold out somewhere dw all the kangaroos will protect us

Ummm... http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/980585-ebola-zombies-patients-resurrected-or-rise-from-the-dead-articles-cause-panic/ SO WHERE ARE WE ALL MEETIN' UP?!

• How

I REALLY wanted this stuffed donkey thing that was inside of it, and it wouldn't pick it up and I got really frustrated. So I was pushing the joystick to the side a little too hard and it kind of... Broke off. So I stood there looking down at the thing in my hand like "oh shit" so I threw it in the little compartment thing where you take your prize out from and hauled ass out of there.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Why am I subscribed to how to basic? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdqdpd8qR3w

• I'm getting angry with him, lmfao.

Why am I subscribed to how to basic? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdqdpd8qR3w

• My place, downstairs.

Don't worry, I'm bringing the sticky.

• collecting shit and destroying bases for some robot guy

That couldn't be more vague if you tried. I could tear down every game to its base parts to make it sound bad to. The Walking Dead is just some stupid zombie game. Its QTEs so therefore its exactly like Heavy Rain?

Its up to you to decide if its funny or not. I for one thought it was hilarious. Other than being shooters there is literally nothing similar about either game.

It is though, going around collecting shit and destroying bases for some robot guy. They were trying to hard to make the jokes sound funny too.

• Yup.

Wasn't it in Florida where the guy ate the homeless man's face? And we're heading to Wellington. B^]

• We already dress like that though

Alt text

• Downstairs? Why downstairs?

Going into a dark basement is like ASKING for your death to happen.

My place, downstairs. Don't worry, I'm bringing the sticky.

• OH NO

WE'LL NEVER GET TO SEE THE ENDING OF TWD

NOOOOO

• We have these bars on our windows that are supposed to keep burglars out, lol. Plus the basement is pretty much underground so we don't have to worry about zombies breaking down the doors.

Downstairs? Why downstairs? Going into a dark basement is like ASKING for your death to happen.

• My presence there depends on one thing: is Kangaroo Jack among those kangaroos?

ok a bunch of you people from the us meet up then the richest one pays for you all to fly to australia before the airports shut down then you guys meet up with gary oak and i and we hold out somewhere dw all the kangaroos will protect us

• I haven't gotten any fun out of it, I follow Claptrap threw some ice cave while giant spiders are fighting me and he continues to make shit jokes while collecting guns along the way. I'm about two hours in and it's still shooting stuff, I gave up after that. I'll obviously play some more when I feel like but it probably won't be that fun.

Rockworm posted: »

collecting shit and destroying bases for some robot guy That couldn't be more vague if you tried. I could tear down every game to i

• We'll be living The Walking Dead.

And the ending might come quicker than we'd like lol

OH NO WE'LL NEVER GET TO SEE THE ENDING OF TWD NOOOOO

• So yeah, you're screwed...

Yup.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and Devyn live close by me, so that's another group. ItsThatGuy aka Manny and Joseph live in New York with Lee so they're safe. Rigtail lives in the west, but Rig doesn't need anyone. He can survive Maddi and Deceptio will team up. .Jon is going to be alone, and Jay too, but Jay is closer to Florida. Rachel will wait for us with a boat and when we all get to her house we'll go to Australia to join Jewf and Gary. We might also pick up Ana, Raf, Daniel, and Simon THEN Guetta, Goust, Mark and WTWH. Sounds like a plan?

ok a bunch of you people from the us meet up then the richest one pays for you all to fly to australia before the airports shut down then you guys meet up with gary oak and i and we hold out somewhere dw all the kangaroos will protect us

• maddi..... is that even a question of course he is among them

Alt text

My presence there depends on one thing: is Kangaroo Jack among those kangaroos?

• Alt text

Definitely where-ever :D

• now i'm legit worried .____.

JonGon posted: »

We already dress like that though

• edited September 2014

So I'm stuck with Matthew and TWS? D:

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• But when we need to go out for supplies and food... maybe even weapons. And you have spiders down there, what if one of you freaks out and screams when you see one and there are zombies outside and they hear the scream...

We have these bars on our windows that are supposed to keep burglars out, lol. Plus the basement is pretty much underground so we don't have to worry about zombies breaking down the doors.

• You have bars on your windows and you live in Canada?

LOL YOURE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BARS ON YOUUR WINDOWS WHERE I LIVE NOT CANADA. Girl where I live you have bars on your car windows.

But... What if you're underground and they're at the door? You can't get out, aren't you trapped?

Lmao screw this lets all meet up at a prison and do this Walking Dead style.

We have these bars on our windows that are supposed to keep burglars out, lol. Plus the basement is pretty much underground so we don't have to worry about zombies breaking down the doors.

• There should be a human claw machine where you can pick out your potential boyfriend or girlfriend by moving this giant claw in a huge tank full of guys/girls. And everyone in there will be running and grabbing on to the claw because it means that they will finally get freedom from the tank. But only one lucky one goes into the slot at the end. Two, if you're lucky.

• Then I'm fuckin screwed, lmao.

I don't expect to last long anyway. v_v

But when we need to go out for supplies and food... maybe even weapons. And you have spiders down there, what if one of you freaks out and screams when you see one and there are zombies outside and they hear the scream...

• i like it but picking up goust, guetta and wtwh would be risky especially if you are taking a boat by the time you guys get here it might be too late unless you find a plane :D then you can just fly over there before heading to us

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• You'll eventually end up with Marissa aka Juicebox, Devyn, CiD, Tony, Joseph, Manny and I.

If you survive >:D

So I'm stuck with Matthew and TWS?

• Hmm... Okay forget the basement. I'll go to my school and lock myself in the boiler room.

You have bars on your windows and you live in Canada? LOL YOURE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BARS ON YOUUR WINDOWS WHERE I LIVE NOT CANADA. Girl wher

• Alt text

OH NO WE'LL NEVER GET TO SEE THE ENDING OF TWD NOOOOO

• I'm dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.