The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just looked it up... I'm so screwed

There's so many people where I live I have no freaking idea how the hell I'm going to get out. I think nows a good time to go get a katana...

So yeah, you're screwed...

• I'D DIE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE APOCALYPSE, LMAO.

If you guys just suddenly stop hearing from me, I either have Ebola, or I'm a zombie.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You'll eventually end up with Marissa aka Juicebox, Devyn, CiD, Tony, Joseph, Manny and I. If you survive >:D

• Alt text

N-N-NOICE......-passes out-

Jewfreeus posted: »

maddi..... is that even a question of course he is among them

• Now we're talking! Its ok if you don't like it. I know its not for everyone! But saying its exactly like CoD is not cool man. I hate CoD but love Borderlands.

CodPatrol posted: »

I haven't gotten any fun out of it, I follow Claptrap threw some ice cave while giant spiders are fighting me and he continues to make shit

• Oh, yeah. I forgot to add you and Raf. Hold up.

I'm dead.

• We'll be living The Walking Dead.

Well when you put it like that... This should be fun >:3

We'll be living The Walking Dead. And the ending might come quicker than we'd like lol

• WE DON'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND.

Jewfreeus posted: »

i like it but picking up goust, guetta and wtwh would be risky especially if you are taking a boat by the time you guys get here it might be too late unless you find a plane then you can just fly over there before heading to us

• When the panic starts, the first thing people are going to do is start heading towards stores that have food, supplies, and guns. The streets are going to be full of traffic, so you'll be better off on foot. Grab a item that you'll be able to use as a weapon, make sure it's durable and that you'll be able to carry it. Just pack some clothes, a few supplies and food, don't take too much or else you won't be able to carry it and you'll get tired easier.

People will be calling each other, friends, family members, the lines might be busy. Wait a minute... you live next to a freakin' lake!

You have bars on your windows and you live in Canada? LOL YOURE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BARS ON YOUUR WINDOWS WHERE I LIVE NOT CANADA. Girl wher

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

If that happens.....We'll keep you as a watch dog :D

We'll give you treats too :D

I'D DIE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE APOCALYPSE, LMAO. If you guys just suddenly stop hearing from me, I either have Ebola, or I'm a zombie.

• Please tell mom this is not her fault...

Rockworm posted: »

I never thought I'd die alone I laughed the loudest who'd have known? I traced the cord back to the wall No wonder it was never plu

• Ty ;-;

Oh, yeah. I forgot to add you and Raf. Hold up.

• Lol, that's the type of mentality that'll get you killed. You need to have hope, no matter what. B^]

Then I'm fuckin screwed, lmao. I don't expect to last long anyway. v_v

• WHY AM I ALONE

If Manny and Joseph and Pro get out of NYC and head east to the coast, Deceptio and I can meet up with them.

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• you are alone cause you scare people away until the others come to you, you are hibernating in your owl suit

WHY AM I ALONE If Manny and Joseph and Pro get out of NYC and head east to the coast, Deceptio and I can meet up with them.

• Alt text

Alt text

We will be the only survivors evil Partner MUAHAHA

I'm dead.

• Noooo, we should save the others. :p

Markd4547 posted: »

We will be the only survivors evil Partner MUAHAHA

• i don't say to leave them XD but if you go get them by boat you are gonna end up stuck in one of the asian countries above us they might have to make their own way here or we could steal a plane once you get here

WE DON'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND.

• and Mark

Oh, yeah. I forgot to add you and Raf. Hold up.

• Ok, gotta add Deceptio.

WHY AM I ALONE If Manny and Joseph and Pro get out of NYC and head east to the coast, Deceptio and I can meet up with them.

• edited September 2014

I played Left 4 Dead 2 with Honzian few hours ago...

We keep failing the part where you gas the race car up. Too many special infected man.

• I think Dojo lives in Canada too. I'll just gather some gas and make a journey to New york if I have to. Its roughly an 8 hour drive so its not that far.

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• I don't know where he lives xD

and Mark

• '59'?

Mine was 59.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Leaving good old Markd to die well the zombies will be the least of your worries >:D MUHAHA

• Pick me up on your way!!!

I think Dojo lives in Canada too. I'll just gather some gas and make a journey to New york if I have to. Its roughly an 8 hour drive so its not that far.

• Lol yeah, what am I gonna do with a lake?

Idk if something like that were to actually happen id want to be alone. I'll go to Orlando or something.

When the panic starts, the first thing people are going to do is start heading towards stores that have food, supplies, and guns. The street

• edited September 2014

you think that was too many special infected?

play this map

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121108123

with this mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=210368756

you will not regret it XD

I played Left 4 Dead 2 with Honzian few hours ago... We keep failing the part where you gas the race car up. Too many special infected man.

• Ireland.

Also we need Awesomeo (Israel) and Seemon (Egypt).

I don't know where he lives xD

• NUBZ LOLZ!

Markd4547 posted: »

Definitely where-ever

• Lol I'll go to Canada and meet you there. Then we can eat Twinkies until we die from over eating them.

Sound like a plan?

Hmm... Okay forget the basement. I'll go to my school and lock myself in the boiler room.

• Yes :D

Lol I'll go to Canada and meet you there. Then we can eat Twinkies until we die from over eating them. Sound like a plan?

• Instead of heading to stores like everyone is, it's smarter to head to food warehouses :D

When the panic starts, the first thing people are going to do is start heading towards stores that have food, supplies, and guns. The street

• Alt text

They left us to die maybe a few if you want :P

Noooo, we should save the others.

• Until it's you and me and the last candy bar.

We'll be living The Walking Dead. Well when you put it like that... This should be fun >:3

• Kenny- BOAT!

Lol yeah, what am I gonna do with a lake? Idk if something like that were to actually happen id want to be alone. I'll go to Orlando or something.

• Not quite. Sure Americans on average are heavier than people on other countries. But some Americans are in good shape.

Americans are obese

• edited September 2014

Only if you're close by. If I have to go really far to get you, I might as well just stay in Canada :P.

Pick me up on your way!!!

• Who is that fine specimen in your gravatar?

I played Left 4 Dead 2 with Honzian few hours ago... We keep failing the part where you gas the race car up. Too many special infected man.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.