The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LOL. Manny getting excited! Its not real, but I sure as hell would want to try them if they were.

Is this shit real?

• ayy lmao

AWESOMEO posted: »

Since we've entered the 10 days of Repentance, I'd like to ask forgiveness from and every one of you for every time I wronged one of you, it's a Jewish thing..

• Lol, no. xD They're just jokes.

Like GOREO (made with real blood):

Alt text

Is this shit real?

• Lol... Elian, she has a late birthday...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

The grade system must be different over there at Canada. In the US it's like this: All the Freshman are 14-15, Sophomores 15-16, Juniors, 16-17, and Seniors 17-18.

• Damn... XD Word I would of liked to try them out too.

LOL. Manny getting excited! Its not real, but I sure as hell would want to try them if they were.

• You just did, man. Ayy lmao.

Lee, can I ask you something random?

• Ew, the ramen noodle ones? Lol!

LOL. Manny getting excited! Its not real, but I sure as hell would want to try them if they were.

• They should make those incase of a Vampire attack against humanity we could use those as distraction.

Lol, no. xD They're just jokes. Like GOREO (made with real blood):

• I would do the same.

It sucks and I hate it. >:I Every time I tell someone my birthday they're always like "LEL, I'm older than you!!"

• ....Shut up.

Anyways, how was your Freshman year?

You just did, man. Ayy lmao.

• Yeah those, even the fried chicken ones. Even if they taste bad, I would still like to experience it.

Ew, the ramen noodle ones? Lol!

• I know the Feels my shit is in December.

It sucks and I hate it. >:I Every time I tell someone my birthday they're always like "LEL, I'm older than you!!"

• I was supposed to be born on Halloween but mum was like "nah fuck that get out" so I kind of had no choice :/

I know the Feels my shit is in December.

• Lmao! It was decent, just did what I had to, used to cut a lot of classes though, lol. I used to hang with the seniors and mostly anyone, I didn't care really. Porque? No te gusta, heh?

....Shut up. Anyways, how was your Freshman year?

• Your mums? I always thought it was the child that decided when they wanted out.

I was supposed to be born on Halloween but mum was like "nah fuck that get out" so I kind of had no choice

• Okay, I'm not going to lie, I'd try the fried chicken ones, haha.

Yeah those, even the fried chicken ones. Even if they taste bad, I would still like to experience it.

• edited September 2014

The level of stupidity is too DAMN HIGH.

Alt text

• All the seniors tell me that my Freshman year is the most important, because after I get my GPA for Freshman it will get hard to put it up if I slack. I'm aiming for a GPA of 3.5

Lmao! It was decent, just did what I had to, used to cut a lot of classes though, lol. I used to hang with the seniors and mostly anyone, I didn't care really. Porque? No te gusta, heh?

• Well technically it was the doctor's fault. He was busy on Halloween so my mum just scheduled the operation 3 days earlier. I was an asshole even in the womb... I wouldn't turn the right way to come out so they had to cut her open or else we'd both die >:D

I bet I did that just to spite everyone. I wanted to be born on Halloween but they wouldn't let me, so I refused to come out at all.

Your mums? I always thought it was the child that decided when they wanted out.

• Aaaand they are COMPLETELY fucking right don't fuck up Freshman and Sophomore year and you can pretty much go ape shit Junior and Senior.

All the seniors tell me that my Freshman year is the most important, because after I get my GPA for Freshman it will get hard to put it up if I slack. I'm aiming for a GPA of 3.5

• That's smart, man. Do what you have to do right now, and then when you're a senior, if you did good in school, you'll have a few classes and you'll get to leave early. Don't worry about what's cool or popular because all of that won't even matter after you're done.

Just hang out with your friends when you're on break, and do your work when you have to. It'll go by fast, so make the most of it. B^]

All the seniors tell me that my Freshman year is the most important, because after I get my GPA for Freshman it will get hard to put it up if I slack. I'm aiming for a GPA of 3.5

• That cat looks trippy as fuck

• "I'm scared, Lee"

That's smart, man. Do what you have to do right now, and then when you're a senior, if you did good in school, you'll have a few classes and

• that would be an an interesting flavour. If it is was real and successful, a company should create fried chicken as an ice cream flavour.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I'd try the fried chicken ones, haha.

• Lmfao You evil child Rachelle it's your way or the highway.

Well technically it was the doctor's fault. He was busy on Halloween so my mum just scheduled the operation 3 days earlier. I was an asshole

• Jesus, baby Rachelle was dark.

When was the last time you dressed up for Halloween? And who did you dress up as?

Well technically it was the doctor's fault. He was busy on Halloween so my mum just scheduled the operation 3 days earlier. I was an asshole

• Lol, dude, I bet that already exists. I wouldn't be surprised.

that would be an an interesting flavour. If it is was real and successful, a company should create fried chicken as an ice cream flavour.

• Alt text

Lmfao You evil child Rachelle it's your way or the highway.

• lmao, I can barely even remember. I don't really dress up anymore, but I think the last time was like... 3 years ago? I was some sort of fairy.

Jesus, baby Rachelle was dark. When was the last time you dressed up for Halloween? And who did you dress up as?

• Yeah, I looked it up, you are right! Its chicken wing flavour though, dont know the company since is japanese. But they also got whale ice cream, squid, beef tongue....yuck.

Lol, dude, I bet that already exists. I wouldn't be surprised.

• Do you have to take your sister out for trick-or-treat?

lmao, I can barely even remember. I don't really dress up anymore, but I think the last time was like... 3 years ago? I was some sort of fairy.

• K

ayy lmao

• I love you too my nyuga

I love you

• Sometimes, not every year. My brother takes her too.

Do you have to take your sister out for trick-or-treat?

• High school is scary.

"I'm scared, Lee"

• Chicken wing flavored ice cream?! Heh, that probably tastes weird... Ew, the other ones you mentioned, yuck is right...

Yeah, I looked it up, you are right! Its chicken wing flavour though, dont know the company since is japanese. But they also got whale ice cream, squid, beef tongue....yuck.

• Give me tips, please. :c

High school is scary.

• I know that feel way too much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.