The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• We're supposed to dress a lot of ways next year.

Jewfreeus posted: »

yep just let that sync into your head....

• We'll find a Howe's. I will guide you all on the way to being a tough, self-sufficient community.

Hmm, gonna need the good book for my conveniently-taken-out-of-context inspiration.

Ummm... http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/980585-ebola-zombies-patients-resurrected-or-rise-from-the-dead-articles-cause-panic/ SO WHERE ARE WE ALL MEETIN' UP?!

• "will be a prequel of sorts, one that would chronicle the early days of the epidemic and the effort to contain it."

I don't like that. Kirkman, your heading into territory you said you didn't want to, and you're heading away from the continuation of the apocalypse. Somebody better live past this and into your never-ending zombie apocalypse so that we can return to your roots.

Jewfreeus posted: »

so this happened http://comicbook.com/2014/09/27/the-walking-dead-spinoff-meet-the-pilots-characters/

• Alt text

Was that a pick-up line someone tried? Cuz it sucks ass. Generally in the overt flattery, lewdness, and make-sense areas.

"You're hot I'm ugly opposite attract so love me."

• The treehouse one is actually preety cool!

• Oprah, what are you--ohmygod get back...

So my dad got me this today... I'm gonna cut out their faces and tape it to my pillow.

• Everybody loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At least before Michael Bays Movie.

• edited September 2014

What about the Lore-ist? Screw it, call me the Lorax. EDIT: Whoops, I know that sounds like I'm claiming to be a modder. I am technically, only in the sense that I apply mods to my games. So basically...I'm not, actually.

Really love that Hadvar bit. I'm pulling up a Night Springs bit, don't watch if you'd rather play the game and watch it in-game first.

EDIT: It's Alan Wake! Sorry, "Night Springs" isn't a game. Although...no, nevermind.

ican'tstopthescreams

I know it's a little bit off-sync, but I think it's supposed to be that way. Or at least I tell myself that would make sense, anyway.

Rockworm posted: »

Kid rode 2 miles on his bike for Skyrim? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT I had to walk straight up cliffs both ways a million miles to the moon and back for Megaman! And get whipped if I complained!

• Alt text

Thank you I'm confused you being considerate was never up for debate your a very nice and caring person :/

@Markd4547 there. I am considerate.

• Alt text

XD Excellent just genius and the second picture my feels :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• On one of the channels that I have on TV there's still a cartoon series about TMNT from the 90's. They are completely awesome! My favorite turtle is probably Donatello, because he acts like me.

blueneon posted: »

Everybody loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At least before Michael Bays Movie.

• The 90's were so awsome.... Why was I born in the 2000's? :{

On one of the channels that I have on TV there's still a cartoon series about TMNT from the 90's. They are completely awesome! My favorite turtle is probably Donatello, because he acts like me.

• Alt text

Congrats well deserved the best Mod I ever encountered

legend

Just noticed I broke 10,000 likes on my profile. Cool!

• Mine is Rafael (cant spell) XD

On one of the channels that I have on TV there's still a cartoon series about TMNT from the 90's. They are completely awesome! My favorite turtle is probably Donatello, because he acts like me.

• Alt text

NOOO! more Canadian troops I don't like this one bit more bloodshed :'(

"aww come on guys don't blow us up pls let's just get along"

• Bye.

Leaving the forums... I've got so much school work, 2 projects due by 3 weeks and I need to work on them plus I have homework in between so I'm pretty busy and the forums would distract me... I'll be back in November when I'm 14. Peacccccce!

• Alt text

naughty words, the make up and the fake stories this is a little girl putting on an act looking for attention this is really desperate I feel sorry for her if this is the only way she can get people to give her attention

http://youtu.be/6yNeRVmPBp0

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

It's funny, good dialogue like every other Monkey Island game, but not really that fun imo, the puzzles sometimes have the dumbest solutions and I had to cheat to go through some parts.

Markd4547 posted: »

Any good bro?

• Thanks bro I won't get it is all about the fun to me :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's funny, good dialogue like every other Monkey Island game, but not really that fun imo, the puzzles sometimes have the dumbest solutions and I had to cheat to go through some parts.

• Prove them wrong, and tell them that if they don't believe you, they can go fuck themselves up the ass.

Deceptio posted: »

Regarding that situation before, my gf texted me today that she wanted to break up and she was with friends and her friends started texting

• They did work! :D

Rockworm posted: »

Amazing life hacks! I tried them all! They work!

• lmfao that is legendary XDD

• XD

I'm just staring at that picture of the two-headed chick on the circular swing.

• I LOVE THIS MEME SO MUCH

• Lmao my mother is the total opposite. She doesn't care about asking if I'm okay she just goes strait to screaming.

• THAT WAS DAVE FENNOY IN CURSE OF MONKEY ISLAND?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :OOOOOOOOOOO

I DIDN'T NOTICE WTF

ps3gamer095 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwg0Uqz-7MA

• I'll just wait here in Israel, fuckin' up Israeli walkers, we're not that much anyway, so it'll be easier to handle.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

^^^^^^^^^^^^

@SimonElagamy when the apocalypse starts, we'll meet in Eilat, that's like in the middle, ok?

Ireland. Also we need Awesomeo (Israel) and Seemon (Egypt).

• ;-;

That is the most beautiful shit I have evr seen...

• I'll do it.

But when we need to go out for supplies and food... maybe even weapons. And you have spiders down there, what if one of you freaks out and screams when you see one and there are zombies outside and they hear the scream...

• You'll live, but it's impossible anyway so don't worry c:

Then I'm fuckin screwed, lmao. I don't expect to last long anyway. v_v

• Shit just got real

Alt text

• Be safe.

Leaving the forums... I've got so much school work, 2 projects due by 3 weeks and I need to work on them plus I have homework in between so I'm pretty busy and the forums would distract me... I'll be back in November when I'm 14. Peacccccce!

• See ya. :}

• That was also Phineas right? xD

Green613 posted: »

Beginning of season 4, I think his name was Patrick, that one kid that started the disease.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.