The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sounds Cool :)

Hey guys! Project in the working here! The Lounge Hunger Games! So like... I was wondering what 24 people you'd like to see in it! Just come at me with who you want to see, any number from 1 to 24 is okay.

• I just looked up walking dead gif and the first one to show up is Alt text

• COUGH WHERE THE FUCK AM I COUGH Oh yeah, I'll be on a little island called in Endelave, population of 200 people (easily cleared lol) lots of farmland and a shit ton of bunnies... Yeah, I'd be fine.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• Alt text

Hey guys! Project in the working here! The Lounge Hunger Games! So like... I was wondering what 24 people you'd like to see in it! Just come at me with who you want to see, any number from 1 to 24 is okay.

• Really?

Saltlick123 posted: »

I just looked up walking dead gif and the first one to show up is

• Yeah lol

Dark_Star posted: »

Really?

• edited September 2014

I have been playing games for over 25 years now. I can safely say I've played a shit ton of games. I'm happy to say I stayed away from Superman 64 or Ride To Hell because i knew they would be shit and never touched them. WIth RE6 we expected more. We expected to it to be Resident Evil. Not shitty gimmicks and story. There is literally nothing redeemable about RE6! NOTHING!

Thats what makes it one of the worst games I ever played. Not just how "disapointing" it is. But how it has completely ruined Resident Evil. I no longer trust Crapcom to make a good RE game nor do I care. I stopped caring about the franchise after RE6..... How could it get any worse than that?

CathalOHara posted: »

One of the worst games you ever played? Take it you don't play many video games do you? There's a difference between an disappointingly average game (RE6) and a properly bad game. Something like Superman 64 and Ride to Hell.

• So... let's do it.

Yeah lol

• I heard really good things about the new movie.

blueneon posted: »

Everybody loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At least before Michael Bays Movie.

• Just don't forget Azlyn pls :'(

• edited September 2014

Found this on Tumblr...Icy (2013)

Studio: Kenny Studios

Director: Kenny

Producer: Boat from Crawford

Plot: (Part 1)

Luke and Nick are best friends that live in a castle and stuff. Nick’s Uncle Pete is the king of Erindalle, a super cool kingdom for the cool kids. Nick, however, is hiding a not so cool secret. He has ice powers.

After hitting Luke with an ice blast, Nick is put into isolation for thirteen years. It’s creepy because they have the faces of adult men, but bodies of small children.

Pete dies because his boat sucks and Nick becomes the king of Erindalle. Luke, who is extremely awkward, meets a princess named Jane and he immediately wants to marry her.

Mean while, Duke Carver of Howesington wants to steal all of Erindalle’s cool resources for himself because his kingdom is full of lamers. He tries to seduce Luke with the dance of his people, but he fails. Luke runs off and hangs out with Jane, who hates him.

After an awkward musical number, Luke finally has the balls to propose to Jane, who reluctantly agrees. Luke drags her off to Nick and tells him about his new heart-sweet. Nick yells at them and tells them you don’t marry someone you just met.

Luke is offended at this statement and rips off Nick’s gloves, the only thing concealing his powers, and tells him to fight him. Nick tries to run away, but Luke says he’s a chicken because he doesn’t want to get his gown dirty. Nick is really sad and wants to hide in his room and cry.

Nick accidentally reveals his powers and everyone thinks he’s the reincarnation of Vanilla Ice because that’s what the trolls told Pete. Nick, in fear, runs away to mountains and makes everything…icy.
    thegeneratingdeadFOLLOW
    twdgtwdg nicktwdg frozentwdg funnytwdg luketwdg carvertwdg janetwdg petetwdgs2

HAHA some guy just told me emo butt rock is dead and that I have to let it go.

• Sounds good, I'm in!

So... let's do it.

• its especially golden when just saying let it go is automatically a Frozen reference.

That phrase didn't exist before the movie!

That "Frozen" reference... GOLDEN!

• Alt text

Sounds good, I'm in!

• I wish I was that ball.
    Alt text

• You know what I mean

Rockworm posted: »

Whoa! Gifs can kill people now!

• More random wrestling shit!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And also this random picture for some reason

Alt text

• Sounds interesting. How would this work out?

• Azlyn will forever stay in our hearts.

Markd4547 posted: »

Just don't forget Azlyn pls

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

Ignore me for a moment here, I have consumped alcohol today..

• edited September 2014

That question caused so many problems...

Ignore me for a moment here, I have consumped alcohol today..

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2014

Looks like the forum's are creating a bunch of gangs, The Kenny Krusaders, The Jane Gane, The Clem Cuties, The Vanilla Icers, Sam's Survivors and The IceBreakers. This is getting interesting.

EDIT: We now have Ben's Shitbirds, #BigbyMasterRace and Lee's Urbans joining us.

• Guys what the fuck is happening to da forums? Check this out:

The Vannila Icers

The IceBreakers

The Clem Cuties

Sam's Survivor

The Jane Gang (rivals of the Kool Kenny Krusaders)

• Ooooo the lounge should make their own. >:D

dojo32161 posted: »

Looks like the forum's are creating a bunch of gangs, The Kenny Krusaders, The Jane Gane, The Clem Cuties, The Vanilla Icers, Sam's Survivor

• "The Loungers"

Ooooo the lounge should make their own. >:D

• edited September 2014

Join the Kool Kenny Krusaders! Fuck the lounge!

Ooooo the lounge should make their own. >:D

• Don't forget Ben's Shitbirds and #BigbyMasterRace

papai46 posted: »

Guys what the fuck is happening to da forums? Check this out: The Vannila Icers The IceBreakers The Clem Cuties Sam's Survivor The Jane Gang (rivals of the Kool Kenny Krusaders)

• Yea I joined a while ago I'm just trying to decide which career to take

AWESOMEO posted: »

You're joining the army?

• It's only for official characters tho.

"The Loungers"

• BigbyMasterRace? I think i'll leave the KKK and join that one.

Don't forget Ben's Shitbirds and #BigbyMasterRace

• Okay?

Found this on Tumblr...Icy (2013) Studio: Kenny Studios Director: Kenny Producer: Boat from Crawford Plot: (Part 1) Luke and

• I wouldn't have laughed at that if that guy didn't say let it go at the end

Rockworm posted: »

its especially golden when just saying let it go is automatically a Frozen reference. That phrase didn't exist before the movie!

• I want to be in it!

• Mhmmhm.. chocolate salty balls

• GUSTAC, YOU'RE BACK

• YES, I AM, HAI RACHELLEC MA GURL!!!

Horse. Mask.

How are you?

GUSTAC, YOU'RE BACK

• Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, I'm as cold as the cold wind blows

When it snows and it's twenty be-low

Ask me why man I just don't know know know know know know know

I'm as cold as the cold wind blows blo-blo-blo-blo-blo-blows

Oh oh oh oh oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UJJo2XMp64

Sign in to comment in this discussion.