The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• From GoT, lol.

Depends. Would we be using Houses from GoT or making them up?

• You'll see.

Alt text

JonGon posted: »

[push the button] what now bruh?

• D:

That gif tho! Lmao I'm dead.

You'll see.

• Repost if you're a strong, independent black woman who don't need a man.

• JonGon be like...

Alt text

JonGon posted: »

That gif tho! Lmao I'm dead.

• More freedom of speech, but wayyy more spam and undesirable images.

dojo32161 posted: »

After seeing what happened with the whole "gang" episode, I'm curious to see what would happen to the forums with no mod intervention for a long period of time. Would nothing change or would we all go "The Lord Of The Flies" on each other?

Repost if you're a strong, independent black woman who don't need a man.

• Its become Madden. They need to spend more than a year making a new game. Otherwise its just the same thing with no point. I just want that game that came out a few years ago. WWE All Stars because its arcade craziness. I find myself pulling out my old N64 to play No Mercy! Because there's no bullshit just wrestling fun.

I still had a lot of fun with WWE 13. The big problem was that they focused too much on the Attitude Era roster and we ended up with an outd

• I'd be fine with the game if the actual gameplay was up to scratch, and there were some tweaks and an updated roster each year, but 2K clearly didn't get involved last year and WWE didn't seem to either. And they should stop taking crap out. Also, add some new hairstyles and clothing to Create a Superstar. And bringing back Season Mode would be a great idea.

If the game was good, I'd be okay with minor improvements each year, but it just isn't. Annoyed Critic does a good review. Check out his website.

Rockworm posted: »

Its become Madden. They need to spend more than a year making a new game. Otherwise its just the same thing with no point. I just want th

• Alt text

Repost if you're a strong, independent black woman who don't need a man.

• I don't care about updated roster. The new faces of WWE are meaningless to me. I haven't payed attention to the actual wrestling in years (not since Edge left) and I just find it hard to care outside of Botchamania. My interest lies in how fun the game is. And them trying too hard to make it more realistic just isn't so fun to me. I liked it when we had tons of backstage areas and you could climb into helicopters and do swanton bombs from 50 ft in the air lol.

I'd be fine with the game if the actual gameplay was up to scratch, and there were some tweaks and an updated roster each year, but 2K clear

• lol I saw a woman walking with a baby in one of these. Just like the one on the right. For a second I was like can the baby breathe under that?

• Ok... So how does this gravatar thing work? I'm pretty sure i Have everything set up right. G rated picture. It says its all working... Yet I'm getting nothing for this site.

• Well the next-gen gameplay does look good, so the game will be getting a decent overhaul.

I don't care about updated roster. The new faces of WWE are meaningless to me. I haven't payed attention to the actual wrestling in years

• I know a lot of people went crazy with that whole "gang" fiasco, but originally the Kenny Krusaders and the Icebreakers was a joke between me and a few other people in one of our chatrooms, and we just wanted to share it for a place for fellow Kenny fans or whatever you want to call them could go and just have fun and talk about Kenny. Yeah, a few people got out of hand, but it was never meant to start 'war' and it just goes to show this place is still crawling with trolls.

After seeing what happened with the whole "gang" episode, I'm curious to see what would happen to the forums with no mod intervention for a long period of time. Would nothing change or would we all go "The Lord Of The Flies" on each other?

• It takes a few minutes or so to take effect.

Ok... So how does this gravatar thing work? I'm pretty sure i Have everything set up right. G rated picture. It says its all working... Yet I'm getting nothing for this site.

• Its been hours since i tried it......

It takes a few minutes or so to take effect.

• The email for your gravatar is the same email you use for the forums, yeah?

Ok... So how does this gravatar thing work? I'm pretty sure i Have everything set up right. G rated picture. It says its all working... Yet I'm getting nothing for this site.

• Wat u havin problems wit?

Its been hours since i tried it......

• Yes

The email for your gravatar is the same email you use for the forums, yeah?

• sigh

the white woman has a husband or boyfriend while the black woman is single. its a stereotype.
    i hope you're being sarcastic.

I don't see it either...

• My avatar that I selected isn't working. Everything is set on gravatar's end but its still not showing up here.

Wat u havin problems wit?

• Oh shit, I was looking too hard

sigh the white woman has a husband or boyfriend while the black woman is single. its a stereotype. i hope you're being sarcastic.

• Did you go back to where you select your picture and click the icon thing on the far right?

My avatar that I selected isn't working. Everything is set on gravatar's end but its still not showing up here.

• You might want to double check. I don't know why you'd be having that problem if everything is good.

Yes

• "That's deep."

Alt text

That's deep. As in like, water deep. No? Okay. >.>

• This ^

Saltlick123 posted: »

Don't support it, like Kenny said "you stick it out" Suicide to me is kind of selfsih because you're just wasting your life and taking happiness away from other especially your loved ones...

• I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow

I don't wanna live like this today

Make me feel better

I wanna feel better

Stay with me here now

And never surrender

Do you now what it's like when

You're not who you wanna be?

Do you know what it's like to

Be your own worst enemy

Who sees the things in me I can't hide?

Do you know what it's like

to wanna surrender?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjvonONtvcs

• Sweet mother of Freckled Jesus!

Hello everyone.

• I'D HAVE HALF OF FRECKLED JESUS BACK, AND I'D MAKE SOME HALF DECENT PUNS!

• I on the other hand haven 't. I guess it is just me with my weird taste in movies but, you know...

I heard really good things about the new movie.

• Mine dosnt work either...

• Hiyo!

Sweet mother of Freckled Jesus! Hello everyone.

• LOL YES GET HIM A HORSE MASK IT'S ONLY LOGICAL

MY BROTHER HAS ONE

lmfaooo, I know! I will get it, I pinky swore. >:D I am doing peachy, how are you Gustac?

• First time I want to be a ball xD

I wish I was that ball.

• Hi, how are things?

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

LOL, I always thought about it xD

I mean, it sounds kinda positive.... Jew free us = free the jews? He probably just wants to complain about something lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.