The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I read your skin color wrong as well, terribly sorry.

blueneon posted: »

-_- Whoa. You managed to read something wrong. Well done. I am seriously impressed. I don 't think I have seen such genius in a long time

• i've been laughing at this for the past 15 minutes 'till i got a headache XD

Well EXCUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuSE me, khalessi! So you into them Khals huh?

• I am white. In fact I am the palest person I know. And yu making jokes that are worst than mine is just offensive. Of course I encourage free speach so I am not going to judge you but still.

Talimancer posted: »

I read your skin color wrong as well, terribly sorry.

• crowns are boring.

Then y u wear no crown?

• Yeah, but you are a special quin so your crown would be special as well! It would have yellow feathers, sparkles and neon sings. And it would be badass, cause it would be standing on Clem's hat as a base! And that would make it awesome.

crowns are boring.

• I'm a very punctual person and I get really annoyed when someone is late, even if it's the queen, because I don't give a shrek. Your point is invalid.

When someone asks me why I'm late for school:

• How come I've never seen your face 'round here?

I know every single face 'round here

A man on a mission, changing the vision

I was never welcome here.

• I thought you went to school :P Sorry for the caps.

Huh?

• Those are cool fucking lines.

How come I've never seen your face 'round here? I know every single face 'round here A man on a mission, changing the vision I was never welcome here.

• Oh, by the way Gustav. I said that you remind me of Armin to piss you off, but when I saw how he's a genius.... Yeah, just keep being Jean.

How come I've never seen your face 'round here? I know every single face 'round here A man on a mission, changing the vision I was never welcome here.

• OH FUCK OFF, I LIKE ARMIN.

I'm not Armin or Jean, I'm both, Jearmin.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Oh, by the way Gustav. I said that you remind me of Armin to piss you off, but when I saw how he's a genius.... Yeah, just keep being Jean.

• Glad to see that you like song lyrics :P

Those are cool fucking lines.

• edited September 2014

#CRINGE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Alt text

• I always like good song lyrics. Just thought of Anaconda. That song felt more of a parody of what was saposed to be the actuall song.

DISSAPOINTMENT

Even if it was Nicky Minaj singing it. Still, how bad is music going to get?

Glad to see that you like song lyrics :P

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited September 2014

For being a gamer for over 25 years as you claim it, you didn't bring up a valid point with that post at all really. No offence. Granted, RE6 had it's problems but you claim it's a bad game? I still thought it was far better than 5. But nothing redeemable? Seriously? The gameplay is still solid, the visuals are... well great, the Mercenaries is a ton of fun and if you still played it in co-op is a ton of fun.

And if you're going to whine how it's not "Resident Evil" than I have one thing to say, fucking deal with it. It was an intentional design for it to be more of an action game than a survival horror from the get-go. When you play a game, you really can't consistently compare predecessors. Heck that's why people in this forum hate TWD S2. Is it fundamentally bad? No, it fucking isn't.

This video done a good job on why RE6 is still fun. Gamers like you are honestly the worst kind, you whinge about not getting things the way you want them and an exceptionally average game (from ANY standard) is one of the worst games you ever played? And you have 25 years gaming experience? Sorry, but I smell bullshit on that post a mile away.

Rockworm posted: »

I have been playing games for over 25 years now. I can safely say I've played a shit ton of games. I'm happy to say I stayed away from Sup

• Ready! Aim! Fire!

• Just finished Broken Age, highly recommend it!

• It is really fucked up in some scenes. Just.... Lets leave it at that.

AWESOMEO posted: »

The fuck is dis game

• You're just Jean Horseface ya fgt!

OH FUCK OFF, I LIKE ARMIN. I'm not Armin or Jean, I'm both, Jearmin.

• The fuck is dis game

papai46 posted: »

#CRINGE MOTHERFUCKERS!

• Reccomend it only when both episodes are released.

Just finished Broken Age, highly recommend it!

• It has some really fucked up moments. Lets leave it at that. But it is pretty good.

The fuck is dis game

• Too bad, I already recommend it now.

papai46 posted: »

Reccomend it only when both episodes are released.

• Name plis

It has some really fucked up moments. Lets leave it at that. But it is pretty good.

• Neverendind Nightmares.

Name plis

• I prefer helicopters. :}

tanks c:

• tanks c:

Neverendind Nightmares.

• I prefer helicopters. :}

tanks c:

• Nighty-night.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Warning: You may or may not shoot yourself after reading this "conversation":

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

EDIT: Here's the full comment I didn't see it was long :p

Alt text

AYY LMAO: Here's the video it started on, if you're interested to see more racist comments and my comebacks on those..

AT 1:22 HITLER STARTS JACKING OFF ON STAGE :P

• Night Konni! :3

Nighty-night.

• People can be so disgusting.

Warning: You may or may not shoot yourself after reading this "conversation": EDIT: Here's the full comment I didn't see it w

• Youtube comments in a nutshell.

Warning: You may or may not shoot yourself after reading this "conversation": EDIT: Here's the full comment I didn't see it w

• I think he was just playing with you.

He fucking talks like he's serious, then he says he'll own me in a video game -_____-

• He fucking talks like he's serious, then he says he'll own me in a video game -_____-

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Youtube comments in a nutshell.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.