The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• if ur in phase clan then im in opticians, pusy nub fgt.

Rockworm posted: »

1v1 me in dust fgt! im n faze clan!

• i'll rek u so hard ur grand mum will be cryin 4 dayz

Talimancer posted: »

if ur in phase clan then im in opticians, pusy nub fgt.

• wel im a rek u so hard ur ancestor in africa wil be rustled.

i'll rek u so hard ur grand mum will be cryin 4 dayz

• U stupd! I don't have ancestors from africa

Alt text

Talimancer posted: »

wel im a rek u so hard ur ancestor in africa wil be rustled.

• Life is amazing <3

• I'm watching one of Robin William's last movies he did. Called World's Greatest Dad. It is so bizarre, dark, and hilarious. I don't know how to put it into words without spoilers so I'll just say I highly recommend it.

• edited September 2014

I competed episode 4 and 5 after I got a new Vita :D

Episode 4: Racoon <3, wtf sarah screams then she got ripped apart :'O and a baby great episode

I really liked Jane but Kenny will stay when the going gets tough unlike Jane so I still will save Kenny at this point

I already knew what was going to happen the whole episode but Kenny was great I loved his lines in this episode so badasss :'D

Alt text

I tried to save Luke but when he died I already knew it was going to happen so this was my reaction ^

To be honest the episode was decent then the MOMENT happened my feels overloaded it's the highlight of the whole game for me that cutscene was worth the full price I paid for TWD it was so awesome :'D

Alt text

10/10 perfection my feels it was genius the flashback and so inspiring it was golden :'D

Alt text

I got Clem to curse it was a badass moment :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Alt text

F**k the police :D ^

So I was completely with Kenny the whole episode alerted him and Jane but something about him started to piss me off in the car when he was bullying Jane in the car(but I brushed it off yep Kenny being Kenny)

Kenny V Jane

100% Kenny at this point

Then suddenly something happened he started beating the crap out of Jane I found this really disturbing that he would beat up a girl and tried my best to stop it but he wouldn't WTF KENNY >:O

Alt text

So I made Clem turn away I didn't think Kenny would do it and I turned clem away and Kenny killed Jane A WOMEN telltale why Y DO DIS I had to restart I couldn't deal with it I have certain things and that just really disturbed and annoyed the hell out of me. ^

So I restarted and killed Kenny without hesitation Clem walked over to Kenny I was absolutely devastated the only thing in my head was(pls be dead don't talk Kenny) but of course he thanks clem for killing him.(TELLTALE why u do dis :'(

Then Jane tells me it was all a game so I decided

Kenny:

I couldn't let Kenny kill a women under any circumstances so I always had to shoot him

Jane

But Jane made me kill my friend with her sick game so I couldn't pick her but I also couldn't let her die

Alt text

So Clem went alone I always wanted her to be the next Rambo(Clembo) and make her own life and destiny she is the leader now Lee would be proud of sweetpea :'D

THEN the ending with the baby she went into multiple walkers WTF telltale the ending was terrible but overall awesome

Alt text

My rankings

Ep 1: 3/10

Ep 2: 7/10

Ep 3: 4/10

Ep 4: 8/10

Ep 5: 10/10

My decisions episodes 4 and 5

Alt text

Alt text

• Danny pls

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL, GO ON...

• There's absolutely no reason for you to be vulgar to me, don't tell me to "Fuck off." And my point still stood on that matter, gamers bitch more often now than ever before. More so in just the past year. Becoming too self-entitled and thinking every single game they remotely glance on should be a proper masterpiece.

This forum was surpisingly once a polite place, since TWD S2 a good tonne of assholes entered this forum only to whinge and it annoys me too. It makes me HOPE Telltale die out so things can go back to the day they were when there was no TWD. Despite how much I love TWD. Before, they were just this little developer that made these games that nobody really cared about except for some dedicated fans. But now, they're huge. And I'm glad for that, but now they're expecting to take on the big-leagues and that honestly... pisses me off.

You didn't bother with The Mercenaries? Can't really critique the entire game then can you? It was actually stupidly fun at times. There was one annoying stage but it's still far better than most of the stages from 4 and 5.

Resident Evil turned INTO and action game. It did since 4, I think that was blatantly obvious to be honest. 5 done the same thing and so I expect 6 would too.

Plus, I don't recall it being purposefully shown ever as a Survival Horror game. Heck it's E3 demo was that helicopter scene in Leon's story. Which was probably the most over-the-top thing of the game entirely.

• edited September 2014

Sorry, but I smell bullshit on that post a mile away.

Now you're asking ME not to be vulgar? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're just a troll.

I like how having standards = being self entitled. I expect a game to not suck ass I'M SO ENTITLED

and wanting Telltale to die because assholes exist on the internet is just pathetic.

No I didn't play mercenaries. A thrown in multiplayer mode in a game about the singleplayer / coop story therefore my thoughts are invalid? LOL I was never pretending my thoughts were critiques. I'm not wasting my time writing a full review on this thread with some jerk who can't respect other people's opinions. Yet I'm the asshole for a little swearing. Get over yourself and realize that me hating RE6 isn't the end of the world.

we're done here. You have nothing. You're just a butthurt cry baby who can't handle someone not liking a game you like.

CathalOHara posted: »

There's absolutely no reason for you to be vulgar to me, don't tell me to "Fuck off." And my point still stood on that matter, gamers bitch

• I really want a mini pig. ;-;

Alt text

Alt text

• I really want a mini pig. ;-;

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited September 2014

Wow, you really are extremely rude...

Plus I've been on this site four years longer than you, I don't think that you can be classified a troll if you've been around that long.

Plus, that was expressing an opinion. I saw bullshit in that post and I responded, you said fuck off. So therefore, my point still stands. You're the one being vulgar. Doesn't hurt to mention I said sorry right before I said it. You're being a tad bit sensitive there.

And you took what I said so I out of context there I laughed. I literally laughed, I NEVER said I wanted TWD to die. Not. At. All. I said I hate the fact Telltale had to grasp THIS much media attention with these annoying critiques and bitter and rude fans, and no I'm not calling you out as one of them. But our argument is a prime example, there was NEVER any drama in these forums. This was a friendly place. With many optimistic users, now everyone here hates Telltale more than they love them yet they still use this forum to vent at them all the time.

Plus, insulting here is actually not helping, you'll likely get banned too governing that whole Jennifer controversy that happened last month, the mods are far more aggressive towards rude users now than ever before.

Sorry, but I smell bullshit on that post a mile away. Now you're asking ME not to be vulgar? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha You're jus

• Why would she give you the finger if she was going to run you over? xD

Yeah I'm fine. I was at a crosswalk and like halfway across the street (there were cars stopped for me), and this chick like whips around th

• Wait you haven't played episode 4 and 5 until now? o.o

Markd4547 posted: »

I competed episode 4 and 5 after I got a new Vita Episode 4: Racoon , wtf sarah screams then she got ripped apart :'O and a baby great e

• Alt text

aww YES piggy thank you for tagging me I approve of this cuteness :'D

I really want a mini pig. ;-;

• I would accidentally step on them xD

• yep Long story my Vita broke and I had to get it replaced so that was the delay :/

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Wait you haven't played episode 4 and 5 until now? o.o

• You got spoiled didn't you?

yep Long story my Vita broke and I had to get it replaced so that was the delay

• edited September 2014

Yes. By all means act like the victim here. Attacking me from the start for hating RE6. And I'm the rude one for daring to not stand down like a meek little puppy.

Plus, that was expressing an opinon. I saw bullshit in that post and I responded

By your very own logic I was responding to your bullshit. I said I hated RE6. That was it.. LITERALLY all I said and you go and challenge that I don't play many games. Don't shit in my hand and then act like the victim when I shit back! Nothing bugs me more than assholes who try to play the victim when called out on their assholery! Just because you are not swearing like I am does not make you less of an asshole. YOu are incapable of accepting my opinions on RE6. THAT is ALL this is. But by all means if you want to bring the mods into this we can have a little discussion of how you started this with acting superior about liking a fucking video game!

Plus I've been on this site four years longer than you, I don't think that you can be classified a troll if you've been around that long.

The best trolls are ones that stick around the longest. This does not help your case.

Then you literally saId

It makes me HOPE Telltale die out so things can go back to the day they were when there was no TWD.

I accidentally posted TWD and later edited. You said you wanted a company to die because you hate how big the company is because assholes are now on this site bitching. You are so butthurt over other people's opinions that you want people to lose their jobs. That is so hilarious! Tell me more how I took that out of context.

Plus, insulting here is actually not helping

By your own logic thats not insults thats me making observations and reacting to them. And your flat out insulting tone from the start makes me less likely to be nice about what I say here.

the mods are far more aggressive towards rude users now than ever before.

And yet you are still here Alt text

You come at me with this incredibely rude attitude and now play the victim when I get rude back! Give me a break! This is over a damn video game! I said I hated it. THat could've been the end of it but you can't. You can't accept that! Me hating RE6 is SUCH a big deal to you! The problem here is that I'm not willing to back down from internet bullies! OMG I'M SO RUDE!

CathalOHara posted: »

Wow, you really are extremely rude... Plus I've been on this site four years longer than you, I don't think that you can be classified a

• Every episode even when I had the vita we also got later episode releases >:(

You got spoiled didn't you?

• edited September 2014

So, today I was talking to a friend that just started playing TWD(He's on S1EP3) we were talking about our choices and how awesome Lee was, I told that there was a Season 2, and he said "That's awesome! Lee and Clem are gonna kick ass together in Season 2 right?" And I said "Yeah...yeah they are...."

• Lee had an automatic watch in 104. But you keep denying it >.>

Alt text

bloop posted: »

So, today I was talking to a friend that just started playing TWD(He's on S1EP3) we were talking about our choices and how awesome Lee was,

• I wasn't denying it, I didn't know what an automatic watch was until a couple weeks ago when someone said Lee had automatic one.

Lee had an automatic watch in 104. But you keep denying it >.>

• I got the same ending as you :D

I competed episode 4 and 5 after I got a new Vita Episode 4: Racoon , wtf sarah screams then she got ripped apart :'O and a baby great e

• This is my 1600th comment.

• Lol, I have no idea XD I think she wanted to fight me. >_>

Why would she give you the finger if she was going to run you over? xD

• One more then congrats :P

This is my 1600th comment.

• "Oh yeah, I'm going to fight this girl because I almost ran her over. That totally makes sense!"

Lol, I have no idea XD I think she wanted to fight me. >_>

• edited September 2014

I shouted "hey!" and gave her the finger.

ATTA GIRL! WHOOOO

Glad you're okay though. <3 don't get hit by a car.

Yeah I'm fine. I was at a crosswalk and like halfway across the street (there were cars stopped for me), and this chick like whips around th

• I thought I was safe, everyone else stopped for me and I didn't even see her until she came around the corner and was right in front of me ;-;

I shouted "hey!" and gave her the finger. ATTA GIRL! WHOOOO Glad you're okay though. don't get hit by a car.

• Isn't this the second time something like this happened? :c be careful, so many reckless drivers. I drive better then most of the idiots on the road nowadays. And that's coming from the person who almost drove a golf cart into a lake. :x

Next time, when they almost hit you, jump on the car and fake it as if you were really hit. So you can sue and get that moola. I see people doing that all the time.

I thought I was safe, everyone else stopped for me and I didn't even see her until she came around the corner and was right in front of me ;-;

• Alt text

Thank god we still have Rachelle I'm glad your alright and I had a couple of close calls before with cars :'(

What's on my mind? How about that I almost got hit by a car on my way home from school?

• It is, yeah. Am I really that hard to notice? :I

Lmao, I should try that. But if this happens next time, I'll probably get hurt for real, lol. xD

Isn't this the second time something like this happened? :c be careful, so many reckless drivers. I drive better then most of the idiots on

• I'll probably get hurt for real, lol. xD

No don't say that. ;_; if they do then I'll find them and blow up their car.

It is, yeah. Am I really that hard to notice? :I Lmao, I should try that. But if this happens next time, I'll probably get hurt for real, lol. xD

• SO CUTE!

Alt text

• Yeah, if you lay on the floor, the driver will make you a flat pancake.

Hard to notice? I don't think so. I remember a long time ago you said that we we're the same height, so I doubt they would miss you.

It is, yeah. Am I really that hard to notice? :I Lmao, I should try that. But if this happens next time, I'll probably get hurt for real, lol. xD

• You're lying! There are no games on the Vita!

Alt text

yep Long story my Vita broke and I had to get it replaced so that was the delay

Sign in to comment in this discussion.