The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Fuckin' Power Ranger.... Worst show ever,

Jewfreeus posted: »

I'm not sure whether to laugh or.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ISmtHT469g&list=LL1MgHZggpKRh4Gb9p-RP4pA

• God, I remember how angry I was. I almost got run over and she had the nerve to give me the middle finger? Wtf? I was swearing under my breath the entire way home. I wanted to kick her stupid ugly car. >_<

I'll probably get hurt for real, lol. xD No don't say that. ;_; if they do then I'll find them and blow up their car.

• you fucking what elian! you are too young to have watched the good ones you watched the cop one thats why

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Fuckin' Power Ranger.... Worst show ever,

• I don't know, maybe it's just bad luck.

Yeah, if you lay on the floor, the driver will make you a flat pancake. Hard to notice? I don't think so. I remember a long time ago you said that we we're the same height, so I doubt they would miss you.

• edited September 2014

Th

Edit: dafaq. xD

Lmao anyway, that chick needs like.. Help. Almost killed someone and she gets me at THEM?! Hell nah.

I woulda cursed her ass out. F that. I bet you $100 dollars that she was texting. I BET.

God, I remember how angry I was. I almost got run over and she had the nerve to give me the middle finger? Wtf? I was swearing under my breath the entire way home. I wanted to kick her stupid ugly car. >_<

• OMG! You take that back! Worse than? Jersey Shore? Worse than well every "reality" show ever? Come on! It was a fun show back in the day!

Fuckin' Power Ranger.... Worst show ever,

• "Bad luck Rachelle!"

I don't know, maybe it's just bad luck.

• Jewf, stfu you're only 2 years older than me >.>

you fucking what elian! you are too young to have watched the good ones you watched the cop one thats why

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

You couldn't take anything seriously. It always followed the same formula. Bad guy comes to earth, PR takes care of him. Bad guy turns huge, PR come together to form Optimus Prime and get rid of the bad guy. And every time they jump EXPLOSIONS! Did Michael Bay have something to do with this?

Rockworm posted: »

OMG! You take that back! Worse than? Jersey Shore? Worse than well every "reality" show ever? Come on! It was a fun show back in the day!

• bahahahaa, I'll be laughing about that in my grave.

"Bad luck Rachelle!"

• I think I also watched the jungle one. But it's still shit! The only reason you think it's good is because it brings childhood memories. My childhood wasn't spent in watching shitty shows >.>

hahaha thats 2 years extra time to watch the better power rangers but seriously you even said to me you only watched the cop one which is dogshit so yea

• hahaha thats 2 years extra time to watch the better power rangers :p but seriously you even said to me you only watched the cop one which is dogshit so yea

Jewf, stfu you're only 2 years older than me >.>

• I'll take your bet.

"Oh sorry ma'am, for walking in your way while you were trying to send your boyfriend that picture of the sandwich you ate for lunch. My mistake. Let me just die for you."

Th Edit: dafaq. xD Lmao anyway, that chick needs like.. Help. Almost killed someone and she gets me at THEM?! Hell nah. I woulda cursed her ass out. F that. I bet you $100 dollars that she was texting. I BET.

• Optimus prime

Dont insult Megazord like that!

You couldn't take anything seriously. It always followed the same formula. Bad guy comes to earth, PR takes care of him. Bad guy turns huge,

• You couldn't take anything serously

I don't think you were supposed to

it always followed the same formula

As opposed to what? Every show follows a formula. I can make Breaking Bad look like crap this way. OMG again he makes Meth and gets in trouble for it! DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL QQ lol

It was a kids show. We could've done much worse than this!

You couldn't take anything seriously. It always followed the same formula. Bad guy comes to earth, PR takes care of him. Bad guy turns huge,

• :c

I swear if something bad happens to you because of some chick like that... Hell will break lose.

Stay safe and watch for idiots. <3

I'll take your bet. "Oh sorry ma'am, for walking in your way while you were trying to send your boyfriend that picture of the sandwich you ate for lunch. My mistake. Let me just die for you."

• Ed, Edd, and Eddie was a kids show and it was more enjoyable than the Power Rangers. Tom & Jerry, Samurai Jack, all of those shows were a thousand times better than that god awful show.

You couldn't take anything serously I don't think you were supposed to it always followed the same formula As opposed

• Woodz pls

bahahahaa, I'll be laughing about that in my grave.

• My grandfather puts me to bed without any dinner. I go to get some cereal right before I go to bed, but he doesn't let me because I "waited too long." Because he's an asshole and doesn't understand any fucking thing, and doesn't know how to stay out of my goddamn life that's got nothing to do with him.

That's the kind of grandfather I have. Douche. Okay goodnight guys. <3

Enjoy this gif of a kitten:

Alt text

• pls?

Woodz pls

• Goodnight <3

My grandfather puts me to bed without any dinner. I go to get some cereal right before I go to bed, but he doesn't let me because I "waited

• Holy Fucking Shit, I just looked Up Scumbag Clem:Episode 5 and she can be such a bitch that Kenny even says "he oughta slap her" wow just wow....http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=CiYjZKkv5vw

• pls wat shadowz

pls.

• Your link sent me to Youtube's front page lol.

she can be such a bitch that Kenny even says "he oughta slap her"

I got that on my game for simply disagreeing with him. So yeah.......

Saltlick123 posted: »

Holy Fucking Shit, I just looked Up Scumbag Clem:Episode 5 and she can be such a bitch that Kenny even says "he oughta slap her" wow just wow....http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=CiYjZKkv5vw

• pls dun die by crzy ladi

pls wat shadowz

• k i tri but crzy ladis r scurry T_T

pls dun die by crzy ladi

• Eh.... Its not like I care anymore. I grew out of that a LONG time ago. Long before they kept changing things every year or whatever. Now its not even recognizable to what I used to like. I used to hate Power Rangers for a long time thinking I was a stupid kid who didn't know better. Then I watched LInkara's retrospective on it. The early PR was pretty awesome. Actually had some decent storylines. I think they did ok with how they used footage from a japanese show

Ed, Edd, and Eddie was a kids show and it was more enjoyable than the Power Rangers. Tom & Jerry, Samurai Jack, all of those shows were a thousand times better than that god awful show.

• Huh, When I click it, it works but it's in the truck and he actually says "I oughta Slap you" If the link dosnt work then look up Scumbag Clem Episode 5...

Your link sent me to Youtube's front page lol. she can be such a bitch that Kenny even says "he oughta slap her" I got that on my game for simply disagreeing with him. So yeah.......

• Yeah. I've seen some of that lol. It only looks like Clem is being a jerk because it jumps to it and they're picking negative responses. Kenny says that if you don't side with him. Which is my one problem with Kenny.

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Huh, When I click it, it works but it's in the truck and he actually says "I oughta Slap you" If the link dosnt work then look up Scumbag Clem Episode 5...

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

k i tri but crzy ladis r scurry T_T

• The negative responses are pretty funny and he only says "I oughta slap you" if you choose response "Maybe he shouldn't have" about Lee looking for Clem lol though

Yeah. I've seen some of that lol. It only looks like Clem is being a jerk because it jumps to it and they're picking negative responses. Kenny says that if you don't side with him. Which is my one problem with Kenny.

• edited September 2014

NO ONE'S STOPPING FOR HER XDDDD

I know that feel. ;-; That's why I prefer going through allies instead of crossing busy streets.

Edit: BAHAHAHAHA OMG

dis b u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYOXemSD9Cc Also this girl at the beginning of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-v0fG2Pvp0&list=UUPDis9pjXuqyI7RYLJ-TTSA

• Creepy guys can be in the alleys :P

Last time I went to an alley (which was yesterday) I was running trying to beat my record, and out of nowhere this possum walks in my way. I was running vertically while the possum was trying to make it's way to the other trash can horizontally. I was stopping, but I saw I was already too close to the possum, and so I jumped over it. I looked back at it and it was starting at me like this:

Alt text

Moral of the story: Alleys are not safe.

NO ONE'S STOPPING FOR HER XDDDD I know that feel. ;-; That's why I prefer going through allies instead of crossing busy streets. Edit: BAHAHAHAHA OMG

Sign in to comment in this discussion.