The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• haha yea. I recently finished a replay of season 1 and was surprised at how much of a dick you can make Lee. I started him off as someone who gave no shits about anyone. See how different things would go. I saved Doug because Carley knew about me so she was a threat. Same with Larry. I didn't hesitate to join him in saltlicking him lol. Was even sort of an ass to Clementine! Which I didn't even know was possible! Not until episode 3 did he start warming up to her lol.

Saltlick123 posted: »

The negative responses are pretty funny and he only says "I oughta slap you" if you choose response "Maybe he shouldn't have" about Lee looking for Clem lol though

• Have you ever had an wild animal attack you before?

NO ONE'S STOPPING FOR HER XDDDD I know that feel. ;-; That's why I prefer going through allies instead of crossing busy streets. Edit: BAHAHAHAHA OMG

• Yeah lol, I saltlicked Larry in my 1st playthrough I LIKE SALTLICKS

Rockworm posted: »

haha yea. I recently finished a replay of season 1 and was surprised at how much of a dick you can make Lee. I started him off as someone

• Dude, that's freaking scary! Lmfao, you just jumped over it XD Badass.

LOL, well it's easier to outrun a couple of creepy guys or possums than it is to outrun a car. xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Creepy guys can be in the alleys :P Last time I went to an alley (which was yesterday) I was running trying to beat my record, and out of

• Not really a wild animal, but I was bit by someone's dog on the butt once when I was little, lmao.

Have you ever had an wild animal attack you before?

• On the butt? Ouch.

Shouldn't have taken his bone. xD

Not really a wild animal, but I was bit by someone's dog on the butt once when I was little, lmao.

• I know! They named it after you!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah lol, I saltlicked Larry in my 1st playthrough I LIKE SALTLICKS

• Was it a Chiguagua?

Yeeeep ;-; I didn't! That dog was just a little shit >_<

• Yeeeep ;-;

I didn't! That dog was just a little shit >_<

On the butt? Ouch. Shouldn't have taken his bone. xD

• Anyone else unable to log on? Some friends are having trouble with it, and I doubt they were banned.

• edited September 2014

not that i can't log on but the button to check my notifications isn't coming up every now and again this only started today and the only way to get it back is to clear the cookies in my browser

Anyone else unable to log on? Some friends are having trouble with it, and I doubt they were banned.

• Yeah. I was having issues with google chrome. Tell them to try using a different browser.

If they are automatically signed in, have them use the Chrome incognito function so the site doesn't recognize them, giving them the ability to re-sign in. I know that has worked for me in the past.

Anyone else unable to log on? Some friends are having trouble with it, and I doubt they were banned.

• mmmm Shadow of Mordor drops tomorrow! I'm really worried it wont run on my computer but I'm gonna try! Cause I'm itching for this game!

• :o Were you about to say what I think you were about to say?

And I lo........ Never mind.... c:

• I'm really not all that thrilled about the story of the game, but I'm definitely wanting to try it out as well. I'm just glad it's coming out for 360..

Rockworm posted: »

mmmm Shadow of Mordor drops tomorrow! I'm really worried it wont run on my computer but I'm gonna try! Cause I'm itching for this game!

• Well the story seems to be shitting all over the LOTR lore but I'm a gameplay > everything else kind of guy so if the game itself is fun I won't mind. It has a really cool premise mixing Assassin's Creed parkour with really interesting mechanics. I'm not expecting much from this nemesis system either way.

Belan posted: »

I'm really not all that thrilled about the story of the game, but I'm definitely wanting to try it out as well. I'm just glad it's coming out for 360..

• Alt text

Were you about to say what I think you were about to say?

• Maddi pls

Were you about to say what I think you were about to say?

• If that isn't phallic imagery I don't know what else is.

• Mom it's not what you think!

If that isn't phallic imagery I don't know what else is.

• Mom, are you drunk again?

erglogin pls

• erglogin pls

Maddi pls

• Then what is it, hmm?

Mom it's not what you think!

• Something stupid :p

Then what is it, hmm?

• edited September 2014

In 5th grade I was friends with this boy named Wilson and we wanted to work on a clay project together in art class. The plan was for him to make a clay toilet and for me to make the clay hamster that had a hole for it's mouth and a hole for it's butt so if you poured water in it it would go in the toilet when the hamster sat on it (brilliant, I know).

My art teacher was batshit crazy and was very enthusiastic with the idea. Wilson made the toilet without much trouble, but my art teacher wanted to look at my hamster. I was still in the molding and forming process with the cup of water to rub into the clay at this point. Apparently I made the mouth hole well but the hamster's asshole wasn't right or something, he told me "It will crack in the kiln, it's much too dry". So at this point Wilson and I were trying our damned hardest not to burst out laughing but my art teacher, with a completely straight face and making complete eye contact with us, dipped his finger in the water and proceeded to finger the asshole "to add moisture, inside and out".

So basically, whenever I hear about clay I imagine my art teacher fingering a clay hamster's butt while looking into my eyes and explaining everything he is doing.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Good morning shitbirds looks at Elian

• HOLY SHIT I'M CRYING LMFAOOO

In 5th grade I was friends with this boy named Wilson and we wanted to work on a clay project together in art class. The plan was for him to

• XDDDD

In 5th grade I was friends with this boy named Wilson and we wanted to work on a clay project together in art class. The plan was for him to

• WHYXD

• TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-oohEHp5SE&list=UUlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

Kenny: AWESOMEO

Mike: LeeThePro

Luke: Jewf

Bonnie: ATR

Jane: WTW

Clem: DLB

Arvo: Me

Baby: Rigtail

Jewfreeus posted: »

shitbird plez https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVOuwvHorcU

• We all take care of lil' Rig.

Why in all seven hells is Rigtail the baby?!?

• Why in all seven hells is Rigtail the baby?!?

Kenny: AWESOMEO Mike: LeeThePro Luke: Jewf Bonnie: ATR Jane: WTW Clem: DLB Arvo: Me Baby: Rigtail

• I'm doing an academical research to get a bonus when I graduate, it's going to be intense...

• Where am I?

Kenny: AWESOMEO Mike: LeeThePro Luke: Jewf Bonnie: ATR Jane: WTW Clem: DLB Arvo: Me Baby: Rigtail

• Don't look clear

It's all uphill from here.

• I shouted "hey!" and gave her the finger.

Didn't you get that finger stuck in a door? :P

Also good comeback from your side! ^_^

The best comeback is still spitting on the car tho, did that once.

dojo32161 posted: »

You OK? ....What kind of car?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.