The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Markd4547

This dude loves his gifs! Him and like half the people who frequent this thread live on gifs! They use them more than candy! taking away gifs is like condemning them to hell!

Huh?

• They will die. The Great Depression of Telltale is beginning!

Rockworm posted: »

Markd4547 This dude loves his gifs! Him and like half the people who frequent this thread live on gifs! They use them more than candy! taking away gifs is like condemning them to hell!

• I'll answer as thoroughly as I can because I have a lot of time and I'm bored. And just the dick? What about the rest of the junk hanging outside the trunk?

Think about your ears. You're not always consciously aware of them(as in "just another part of your body"), but your mind does wander back to that realization("oh hey, I remember you"). Concerning your dick if you had one, more frequently, especially when feeling discomfort, irritation, urination(or the need to), the most obvious(you know the one), and jockage(not a dick thing specifically, but personally I would rather be kicked in the nuts). I mean it's hard not to. But it feels way more part of you than your ears are, and way more sophisticated and in a safer location.

The best SFW thing I can say about it: very low maintenance. As long as you're smart and don't "experiment" or put it places you shouldn't, which basically comes as instinct. You have to want to do something that you know might be dumb in order for whatever happens to be your own damn fault.

And now you know!

^what Rachelle said My question: What does it feel like having a dick? I would ask my brother but he wouldn't be able to answer it.

• Sir, please take down your nude pic.

• edited September 2014

australian internet

Alt text

• Yep. Was even worse when I downloaded AC Black Flag. Hurry the fuck up with NBN, Abbott.

Jewfreeus posted: »

australian internet

• Love this band, they got some fucked up lyrics though lol

"My cock is much bigger than yours!
    My cock can walk right through the door!
    With a feeling so pure..
    It's got you screaming back for more.
    Cool, in denial
    We're the cruel regulators smoking
    CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR!
    Cool, in denial
    We're the cruel regulators smoking
    CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILc0cYkKqFs

My sweet Clementine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYwpqQlN1Dw

• edited September 2014

Alt text

• Not even impressed by your lack of activity.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

TATAKAE!

Not even impressed by your lack of activity.

• slaps

Eren, get a hold of yourself!

AWESOMEO posted: »

TATAKAE!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

TATAKAE!!!!!

slaps Eren, get a hold of yourself!

• So cute ;-;

#IamAJ

• Tatakae?

AWESOMEO posted: »

TATAKAE!!!!!

• VOTING CLOSED

WTD will climb the tree, kinda sad, you're supposed to have people die so you can win yourself, y'know.

CS will stay hidden, again, no fun, kill some peeps alright?

Salt will go for the gun, YAY, someone is trying to kill.

Rafoli will shoot the deer, at least something is getting killed.

• haha at my old job me and a coworker would sing this song randomly.

Have you heard Serj Tankian's latest solo work? Its just as bizarre as anything SOAD worked on! I shared a song a few days ago here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxcY9YZlS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSdYq1qxxjE

Love this band, they got some fucked up lyrics though lol "My cock is much bigger than yours! My cock can walk right through the door!

• edited September 2014

Push it out, fake a smile
    avert disaster just in time
    I need a drink cause in a while
    worthless answers from friends of mine
    It's dumb to ask, cool to ignore
    Girls possess me but they're never mine
    I made my enterance, avoided hazards
    Checked my engine I fell behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9UcDpbdgaU

I've been here before a few times and I'm quite aware we're dying.
    And your hands they shake with good byes and I'll take you back if you'll have me
    So here I am I'm trying. So here I am are you ready?

Come on let me hold you
    touch you
    feel you
    always
    kiss you
    taste you
    all night always

And i'll miss your laugh your smile. I'll admit i'm wrong if you tell me. I'm so sick of fights I hate them. Lets start this again for real
    So here I am I'm trying so here I am are you ready? SO here I am I'm trying So here I am are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtJVku_mJw

• So Tony Abbott's first anti-terrorist plan is to ban the burqa. Make of that what you will.

• Hm yeah, I'm just surprised cuz I remembered Croc's record for eating people. I'd figured he would eat Scarecrow as well. Yeah, despite being a huge Joker fan, and how much I enjoyed the Joker scenes, I believed Black Mask should've been the main this time. The story would be so much different if Mask was the big villain of the game. Hell I was hoping for Slade to be the final boss! Like 3 games had huge freaks you had to beat, if Slade was the final in Origins it'd be refreshing.

Alt text

Are you me? I been wishing for a Batman Beyond game for ages! Also Croc just grabbed him and dropped back into the water. Anything coul

• A person wants Jane dead and no one bats an eye,

A person wants Kenny dead and everyone loses their minds.

Why can't people respect opinions? I don't wanna live in this planet anymore

• I just realized something, there is no Gustavd4547 art yet, @Markd4547, people don't ship us hard enough.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HUSBANDS JOKER AVATAR?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! I'M GOING TO PANIC NOW AND CRY IN MY BUNKER.

• WAT?

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HUSBANDS JOKER AVATAR?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! I'M GOING TO PANIC NOW AND CRY IN MY BUNKER.

• HIS AVATAR IS GONE IT'S ONE OF THE SHITTY DEFAULT ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

cries in his bunker

You better make #OTP art to get him back.

WAT?

• Alt text

Oh it breaks the heart, to see a once lively thread slowly going dead before your eyes. I should start using my other sources like steam if I want to chat with the folks from here. :/

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

Cough you never accepted my friend request Cough

Oh it breaks the heart, to see a once lively thread slowly going dead before your eyes. I should start using my other sources like steam if I want to chat with the folks from here.

• WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!

I'll work on one then, luckily I'm on a break.

HIS AVATAR IS GONE IT'S ONE OF THE SHITTY DEFAULT ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 cries in his bunker You better make #OTP art to get him back.

• Hm? What's the name? I don't accept friends unless I know that I know them from somewhere else.

Cough you never accepted my friend request Cough

• Tobi is off for a few days, nobody bats an eye.

Mark is off for a day, Gustav goes batshit crazy.

• Hm... I suppose it's either gustavcreeper or Czar Gustac

Hm? What's the name? I don't accept friends unless I know that I know them from somewhere else.

• IT'S MADNESS INDEED!! MADNESS!!

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! I'll work on one then, luckily I'm on a break.

• I don't get it why is everyone picking an anime character and making it have whiskers on it and making into their profile picture...

• edited September 2014

Ah okay. Hmm.... speaking of which on Steam I haven't been on there for like a month or two. Damn. o_o

Hm... I suppose it's either gustavcreeper or Czar Gustac

Sign in to comment in this discussion.