The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ;~;

Good nitrogen Gustac u fgt

• Got that right.

Can't believe it's October already, wtf.

This year is passing by way too fast, ugh.

• Whoa check out Mark Hamill rocking the beard.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

Whoa check out Mark Hamill rocking the beard.

• [Shoot Lee]
    [Attack Dark]
    [Go the other way]
    [Throw a rock at him]
    [Stop Guetta]

• edited October 2014

WHY IS EVERYONE AOT CHARACTERS

GOSH

• HUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Alt text

NOoOoOoO HE SHAVED IT. D:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK

doesn't look half bad though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• He looks so different. ;_;

Holy shit, I didn't know who that was until you said he shaved it, lol.

• Holy shit, I didn't know who that was until you said he shaved it, lol.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOoOoOoO HE SHAVED IT. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK doesn't look half bad though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I knooow, what is happening? ;-;

Twistee posted: »

Got that right. Can't believe it's October already, wtf.

• damn bby

This actually doesn't look bad at all. :D

TAK3N... ayy lmao. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuU0M2xBasc

• HE LOOKS NAKED NOW

HUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOoOoOoO HE SHAVED IT. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK doesn't look half bad though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• damn bby

The second one was pretty much the same as the first, this might be the same, but it has a different plot. And anyway, Liam Neeson, man, haha. B^]

damn bby This actually doesn't look bad at all.

• IKR?!

He looks like a baby. ;_; I can't imagine how short the hair on his head must be.

HE LOOKS NAKED NOW

• I heard the 2nd was terrible. Never got around to seeing it. I felt the first was good enough it didn't need a sequel. As a huge 24 fan the first Taken felt like a recap of the first season. Its like what would Jack Bauer do lol.

damn bby The second one was pretty much the same as the first, this might be the same, but it has a different plot. And anyway, Liam Neeson, man, haha. B^]

• I loved the first one, second was pretty good too. I hope 3 won't be a flop. >.<

damn bby The second one was pretty much the same as the first, this might be the same, but it has a different plot. And anyway, Liam Neeson, man, haha. B^]

• nuuuuuuuuu rachelle dun lyk dis ;~;

-glues beard back on- ;~;

IKR?! He looks like a baby. ;_; I can't imagine how short the hair on his head must be.

• LOL Anyone ever play Cards Against Humanity?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• That guy looks like Michael Shanks. The dude who played Daniel in Stargate SG1 :D

• Hopefully not, they're also making a Zombieland sequel.

I loved the first one, second was pretty good too. I hope 3 won't be a flop. >.<

• It was decent, but pretty much the same thing like the first movie, and you're right, it didn't need a sequel, but money is money for Hollywood. I always wanted to watch 24, but never got around to it. I think I only saw the first episode, not sure.

I heard the 2nd was terrible. Never got around to seeing it. I felt the first was good enough it didn't need a sequel. As a huge 24 fan the first Taken felt like a recap of the first season. Its like what would Jack Bauer do lol.

• If you like Taken then you'd probably enjoy 24. 8 seasons + a half a season revamp earlier this year.... Every bit of it is solid. I would argue the worst of 24 is better than most shows on tv. Its my favorite show of all time. I reccomend it to everyone. Give it a good chance. I say watch the first half of season 1 and if you're not sold by then then you never will be. It takes a while to pick up but the pay off works great. I'd suggest watching season 5 since I think thats the greatest season of any tv show ever but you wouldn't get a lot of the context or the story without watching previous seasons.

It was decent, but pretty much the same thing like the first movie, and you're right, it didn't need a sequel, but money is money for Hollywood. I always wanted to watch 24, but never got around to it. I think I only saw the first episode, not sure.

• @TheCornPopper

Been trying to find the name of this song for so long, lol. Finally found it, used to love this video and song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwv-iRvyDZg

• edited October 2014

I like this video and I love Weezer! That hot chick in the video is Elisha Cuthbert :D. Its funny I was just talking to you about 24. She plays Jack's daughter on the show :D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9BGLtqqkVI

@TheCornPopper Been trying to find the name of this song for so long, lol. Finally found it, used to love this video and song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwv-iRvyDZg

• OMG its been more than a month since season 2 episode 5 came out and people STILL can't let it go. Blind Sniper put it all in one thread and its still attack each other like its the end of the world. I just been called "stupid" and "gullible" for not siding with Kenny at the end.

Why do I even bother? Its like this forum is taken over by children!

• Why? Wasn't the first one stupid enough?

Hopefully not, they're also making a Zombieland sequel.

• I don't know, apparently they tried making a TV show, but it sucked lol. I liked the movie though, for a comedy.

Why? Wasn't the first one stupid enough?

• People are still arguing over Kenny and Jane, and I'm just over here like...

Alt text

OMG its been more than a month since season 2 episode 5 came out and people STILL can't let it go. Blind Sniper put it all in one thread an

• Why is this place dead...

Alt text

Alt text

• Everywhere is dead for some reason today :(

Why is this place dead...

• Dafuq... thought they were on steam or skype. How does steam work for chatting with others?

Green613 posted: »

Everywhere is dead for some reason today

• It works great :P (if that's what you're asking)

Dafuq... thought they were on steam or skype. How does steam work for chatting with others?

• Lol, I love this game so much.

LOL Anyone ever play Cards Against Humanity?

• Yup.

Why is this place dead...

• I was going to make one if I ever got a better PC, but meh, thinking of just making an account there just to have it.

Green613 posted: »

It works great :P (if that's what you're asking)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.