Comments

• ;______; y

Oh yeah! Stephen King's it! So good!

• I know, you should grow a beard like that, DLB. Lol jk. B^]

Ughwpckiwntgi that's like, one of the best. ;_;

• That's what she said...

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh, yes please. Tomorrow is my Fridays.

• Ummm.. My phone won't load the picture. But okay I'll do it for that guy!!? xD

Okay I'm out. Getting headaches from not sleeping fml. >.<

Do it for this guy:

• edited October 2014

I WISH

LMAO NO JK JK I don't want a beard. xD

I know, you should grow a beard like that, DLB. Lol jk. B^]

• LOL nooooo ;-; I tried to find the scariest picture of Stephen King, lmao. XD

go 2 slop rechel, good nitrogen ♥

Ummm.. My phone won't load the picture. But okay I'll do it for that guy!!? xD Okay I'm out. Getting headaches from not sleeping fml. >.<

• edited October 2014

Lol! Because, Rachelle... Pennywise the dancing clown! >:p

Alt text

Also, do you like mystery or crime solving books?

;______; y

• Dammit.

That's what she said...

• Aw, come on! You'll look more woMANLY!

Lmao, now I'm wondering what you'll look like with a beard...

I WISH LMAO NO JK JK I don't want a beard. xD

• Bahahahahaa LUCKY FOR ME ALL I SEE IS ALT TEXT

And yeah, they're okay. I mostly like sci-fi, horror and thriller, though, lol.

Lol! Because, Rachelle... Pennywise the dancing clown! >:p Also, do you like mystery or crime solving books?

• @Green613

Green told me to advertise this, and I didn't want to but he kept pestering me too so meh. Here it is. Basically on Steam we are a little group, and we "hang out" most of the time. Most of the stuff I write in there happened in a sense, and is kind of a reflection of what happened, or what is going on in that chat, except in a zombie apocalypse story, and slightly altered by me.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1636053#Comment_1636053

• This again... it works for me, I don't get it. How about now...? ,':^l

'Cause this is thriller! Thriller night, and no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike!

Hmm, I was going to tell you to check out James Patterson's "Roses are Red" but, since they're only "okay" for you, I don't know if you'll like it.

Alt text

Bahahahahaa LUCKY FOR ME ALL I SEE IS ALT TEXT And yeah, they're okay. I mostly like sci-fi, horror and thriller, though, lol.

• Roses Are Red

No shit?

I get the meaning though.

This again... it works for me, I don't get it. How about now...? ,':^l 'Cause this is thriller! Thriller night, and no one's gonna save y

• “Sure fgt.” Green replied.

@Green613 Green told me to advertise this, and I didn't want to but he kept pestering me too so meh. Here it is. Basically on Steam we ar

• We need fucking neon signs and shit all over the streets too. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

@Green613 Green told me to advertise this, and I didn't want to but he kept pestering me too so meh. Here it is. Basically on Steam we ar

• “Sure fgt.” Green replied.

• It works. :p Lol, maybe I'll read it after the one i'm reading now. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've been wanting to read about WW2 lately for some reason, but I can't find any interesting books, except for The Diary of a Young Girl, which I've already read, lol. I've heard The Book Thief is good.

This again... it works for me, I don't get it. How about now...? ,':^l 'Cause this is thriller! Thriller night, and no one's gonna save y

• Yeah, it means the red are roses. I heard "Along came a spider" was another good one, they made a movie of it with Morgan Freeman, lol. But it was decent.

Alt text

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Roses Are Red No shit? I get the meaning though.

• Lol, "maybe." :p

Uh, I don't know any WWII books, but I know some movies about it. Like "Saving Private Ryan" heh, please tell me you've seen this...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhP5b4tD6g

It works. Lol, maybe I'll read it after the one i'm reading now. Thanks for the suggestion. I've been wanting to read about WW2 lately f

• You should read this book

Alt text

It works. Lol, maybe I'll read it after the one i'm reading now. Thanks for the suggestion. I've been wanting to read about WW2 lately f

• Yes! We saw it last year in Social Studies class. :D

Lol, "maybe." Uh, I don't know any WWII books, but I know some movies about it. Like "Saving Private Ryan" heh, please tell me you've seen this...? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhP5b4tD6g

• Isn't that book just full of pictures? lol

You should read this book

• Hm, I read it when I was in 5th grade. I think there's a picture in every chapter, I think.

Isn't that book just full of pictures? lol

• I have been absent.

I am not sorry.

• Niiiiice! Wait a minute, you like to read horror, but you're scared of horror movies? Lmao. B^]

I'm trying to remember another one I saw, but the only thing I can remember was a soldier that was wearing these big glasses. Ugh, the movie was good, too, but I can't remember the name, haha.

Yes! We saw it last year in Social Studies class.

• Yep. It's been nice being gone.

You've seen too much now. Back into obscurity I go.

Holy shit...

• Holy shit...

Alt text

I have been absent. I am not sorry.

• It's the jumpscares that freak me out, lol. My imagination must not be that good to make up scary stuff from books. :p

Niiiiice! Wait a minute, you like to read horror, but you're scared of horror movies? Lmao. B^] I'm trying to remember another one I saw,

• NONCY

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

Alt text

• Lol, but most of the time they're so predictable! What are some horror movies that you've watched?

Ah, I see. Or maybe you're just trying not to scare yourself while reading it, huh? :p

It's the jumpscares that freak me out, lol. My imagination must not be that good to make up scary stuff from books.

• LOL, I know! But that doesn't stop them from scaring the shit out of me.

Some of the scariest ones I've seen were The Conjuring and Jeepers Creepers, and also the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I've also... tried... to watch a Saw movie... I couldn't... ;-;

I'm more of a visual person anyway, so that's probably why, lol.

Lol, but most of the time they're so predictable! What are some horror movies that you've watched? Ah, I see. Or maybe you're just trying not to scare yourself while reading it, huh?

• Lol, whimpy. :p

The Conjuring? Is that the one with the doll? I heard that sucked! Haha, have you seen Child's Play? Jeepers Creepers was pretty good, wasn't scary though. Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre or the remake? Saw, I haven't watched any of them, I only saw parts of them, but it wasn't that interesting.

Haha, I'm still taking you to a haunted house, though! The real jump scares! Mwuahaha! >:p

LOL, I know! But that doesn't stop them from scaring the shit out of me. Some of the scariest ones I've seen were The Conjuring and Jeepe

• Yes, the one with the doll.... >_< I tried to block it out from my memory as best I could :c And I think it was the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

PSSH, NO. NEVER ;-;

Lol, whimpy. The Conjuring? Is that the one with the doll? I heard that sucked! Haha, have you seen Child's Play? Jeepers Creepers was p

• edited October 2014

Lmao! But it's a doll, just kick that thing! And besides, Chucky is the original killer doll. Nice, the original is better. Did you know it was based on a "true" story? B^]

What about the Friday the 13th, Halloween, or A Nightmare On Elm street movies?

Lol! Don't worry, I won't let them scare you too much. :p

Yes, the one with the doll.... >_< I tried to block it out from my memory as best I could :c And I think it was the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. PSSH, NO. NEVER ;-;

• IT IS???? oh God that makes it scarier..... ;__;

I think I've seen Halloween and Friday the 13th, but like... a really long time ago. Haven't seen A Nightmare On Elm Street though.

Lmao! But it's a doll, just kick that thing! And besides, Chucky is the original killer doll. Nice, the original is better. Did you know it

• Have you seen Jason vs Freddy?

Lmao! But it's a doll, just kick that thing! And besides, Chucky is the original killer doll. Nice, the original is better. Did you know it

• Lol, yeah. They have films of it, the house and everything. Leather face. B^]

I think they marathon all the Halloween movies on the 31st. Usually they do, the third one in the series was weird as hell though. It had nothing to do with Michael Myers and I just... I don't know, you'd have to see it. It was just werid... lol.

Oh, please, Rachelle. Check out the original A Nightmare on Elm Street!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdb_HSvf2Zk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFI4k0-8PbU

Freddy Krueger is one of the original horror icons.

IT IS???? oh God that makes it scarier..... ;__; I think I've seen Halloween and Friday the 13th, but like... a really long time ago. Haven't seen A Nightmare On Elm Street though.

• edited October 2014

Freddy vs Jason, yeah! But that was more like a comedy, haha. Although I liked the movie, the ending was BS. Still waiting for that sequel though...

Have you seen Jason vs Freddy?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.