Support email malfunction

edited September 2014 in Site Support

Hi, I just activated Season 2 on my account, received email about it says "Any issues? Contact us at support@telltalegames.com".

So I did and on both attempts received this error:

<support@telltalegames.com>: conversation with smtp.gmail.com[74.125.203.108]     timed out while receiving the initial server greeting

Is the email fine? I have full dump from email client, but this forum is public...

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing difficulties with our Email system. If you are experiencing an issue with The Walking Dead: Season Two, can you please clarify what issue you are experiencing? Also, are you currently using a PC, or a Mac?

• edited October 2014

Hi Mike, not an issue with game (yet :)

I bought game code and activated it without issue - and I'm able to download the game from website. However I would prefer to join it with 1st Season I have on Steam - so I have it all in one place - game, updates, gamesaves,...

Is there a way? Steam doesn't recognize the code. PC Platform.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing difficulties with our Email system. If you are experiencing an issue with T

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, unfortunately if you purchased a Telltale Games Key from a third-party website, we are not able to transfer it for a Steam Key. At this time, the only distributor of the Steam version of our games, is Steam itself.

navara posted: »

Hi Mike, not an issue with game (yet I bought game code and activated it without issue - and I'm able to download the game from website.

• OK :(

My apologies, unfortunately if you purchased a Telltale Games Key from a third-party website, we are not able to transfer it for a Steam Key. At this time, the only distributor of the Steam version of our games, is Steam itself.

This discussion has been closed.